Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 48:

THINGS have been kinda slow work wise, so I was able to go all out without worrying about being too sore...went with molly hatchet double trouble live-fantastic album!!!!

did bi's/tri's/chest/back/shoulders, then repeat. then did more arms-finished with curls using wieder arm blaster....been trying out conqu3r unleashed as my pre and between that plus the ANABOLIC TRINITY the pump was swole city!!! double trouble live is roughly an hour and 20 minutes, I finished it of with treadmill and ab work. endurance was VERY GOOD!!!!

FELT PUMPED ALL DAY!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang you did it all today! keep it up!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 49:

man, it was a gloriously beautiful day out today. sun was out, hardly a cloud in the sky, temp was mild-as good as it gets in dec in Indiana!!!

did a short workout-nothing close to yesterday, but enough to get a decent pump....then took my dogs to the park!!!!

haven't weighed In for awhile, but looking leaner!!!
feel awesome!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 49:

man, it was a gloriously beautiful day out today. sun was out, hardly a cloud in the sky, temp was mild-as good as it gets in dec in Indiana!!!

did a short workout-nothing close to yesterday, but enough to get a decent pump....then took my dogs to the park!!!!

haven't weighed In for awhile, but looking leaner!!!
feel awesome!!!
Amazing :) !
What dog breed :)?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Amazing :) !
What dog breed :)?
golden retrievers!!! best breed of dog I've ever had, fiercely loyal and great around kids!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 50:

ANOTHER NICE DAY OUTSIDE...starting tomorrow there is rain in the forecast for next 4 days.

so another comparatively light workout, then yardwork.

lol...I got a pump from raking leaves!!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 50:

ANOTHER NICE DAY OUTSIDE...starting tomorrow there is rain in the forecast for next 4 days.

so another comparatively light workout, then yardwork.

lol...I got a pump from raking leaves!!!!
Hehe that sounds good ! :)
No leaves here. Just snow :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I Will make him a offer he can not refuse (don corleone)

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 52:

2nd bottle is starting to get empty, so I figured it was timeto put the metal to the petal again and get in a really intense workout. did arms/chest/back/shoulders, the did abs-even through in 50 deep knee bends with a bar behind my head. then did 20 minutes on treadmill. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but I am ecstatic to be doing knee bends and time on the treadmill considering the shape my knee was in when I started this log!!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Go get em broski !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAY 52:

2nd bottle is starting to get empty, so I figured it was timeto put the metal to the petal again and get in a really intense workout. did arms/chest/back/shoulders, the did abs-even through in 50 deep knee bends with a bar behind my head. then did 20 minutes on treadmill. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but I am ecstatic to be doing knee bends and time on the treadmill considering the shape my knee was in when I started this log!!!
Awesome man! Glad to hear! Keep it up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 55:

Spent the weekend in indy celebrating or oldest granddaughters birthday[she was born Christmas eve, but we celebrate it the weekend before]. so after a weekend of really bad diet it was time to get back into it....put on physical graffiti and went at it. did the usual arms/back/chest/shoulders then did abs, then did 20 minutes on treadmill.

was going to take dogs for a walk at the park but it has been raining all day, plus the wind is gusting to 30mph!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 55:

Spent the weekend in indy celebrating or oldest granddaughters birthday[she was born Christmas eve, but we celebrate it the weekend before]. so after a weekend of really bad diet it was time to get back into it....put on physical graffiti and went at it. did the usual arms/back/chest/shoulders then did abs, then did 20 minutes on treadmill.

was going to take dogs for a walk at the park but it has been raining all day, plus the wind is gusting to 30mph!!!
I hope you and your family enjoyed the weekend :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope you and your family enjoyed the weekend :)
thank you sir, yes it was very relaxing to get away for a few days!!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thank you sir, yes it was very relaxing to get away for a few days!!!!
Yea I believe you :)
We are going thru a stressful period. (Christmas-sale). So I cant wait to rest 4 days nest week :) from Thursday-Monday

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea I believe you :)
We are going thru a stressful period. (Christmas-sale). So I cant wait to rest 4 days nest week :) from Thursday-Monday
tis the season..of stress, lol.

felt really good to get a decent workout in after not doing much all weekend!!! plus eating a lot of fatty foods/sweets.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tis the season..of stress, lol.

felt really good to get a decent workout in after not doing much all weekend!!! plus eating a lot of fatty foods/sweets.
I am glad you are back in track :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am glad you are back in track :D
thanks!!! I think it helps to get away from the usual and live a little, lol!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kid and Grand Kids are the best!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 56:
ANOTHER GREAT WORKOUT. shirts are fitting tighter in arms and chest and jeans are looser in waist. strength is still maintaining at up 10lbs on all lifts-this may not sound impressive for lifts like bench press, but for curls and tri cep extensions it becomes more impressive. libido is still at the top, mood is great most of the time-but I do get aggravated by how stupid people become at Christmas time....OVERALL I FEEL GREAT!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 56:
ANOTHER GREAT WORKOUT. shirts are fitting tighter in arms and chest and jeans are looser in waist. strength is still maintaining at up 10lbs on all lifts-this may not sound impressive for lifts like bench press, but for curls and tri cep extensions it becomes more impressive. libido is still at the top, mood is great most of the time-but I do get aggravated by how stupid people become at Christmas time....OVERALL I FEEL GREAT!!!
What makes it impressive is the increase. People post their bloated "internet stats" all the time saying how much their current 1RM is. That's not impressive to me, no matter how much it is. It's the progress made that impresses me. Plus that fact that you aren't one of these young 20 somethings that make up the majority of the board and at that age they should be making the gains that they make with AAS naturally. Good job T. You can't put a price on feeling good!.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear!! I love when you can feel the shirts shrinking in the arms!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 57:

guess I miscounted or some other error was made only have 4 ANABOLIC TRINITY left...:sad:

rest day today so I can kill it tomorrow!!!

can't believe it has been 2 months already, I will be really sad for this to end...

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DAY 57:

guess I miscounted or some other error was made only have 4 ANABOLIC TRINITY left...:sad:

rest day today so I can kill it tomorrow!!!

can't believe it has been 2 months already, I will be really sad for this to end...
Good ol Mr.T ! how do you like the product ?? Do you feel it has given you something

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good ol Mr.T ! how do you like the product ?? Do you feel it has given you something
I will write a detailed review soon....here is a hint-'I WILL BE REALLY SAD FOR THIS TO END'.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I will write a detailed review soon....here is a hint-'I WILL BE REALLY SAD FOR THIS TO END'.
Okaaaay duderino !! Will deffo wanna look at ze review ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm sad for you! you've had an awesome log and a good cycle from what it sounds like!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As always a log worth following!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dinner time...I will be back to update after dinner---if my wife lets me, lol!!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
dinner time...I will be back to update after dinner---if my wife lets me, lol!!!!
Lol. Understandable. Wife first, supps second ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm guessing wife was first;) haha

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Yeah we clearly see who has the pants on in that family hahaha :D!