ANABOLIC-PUMP™ 20 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
alright you got 2 holding on....what's the deal...?

johnz

www.bestpricenutrition.co m
Awards
...You guys have to stay on your toes! I'm sneaky like that!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
ohhh it's like that huh? ohh ok then

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it sad that I am refreshing the page every 10 seconds:think: ?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
no i'm doing the same thing...........trying not to get caught...i'm still @ work..!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no i'm doing the same thing...........trying not to get caught...i'm still @ work..!
That is why I love Apple's; so much easier to use in "oh, ****" situations. Press F11 and you're good to go.

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
hahaha gotta love mac vs pc -- f11 on a pc would make the browser full screen

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
so how long does this teaseing normally last???

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You can also put the cursor into the upper lefthand corner of the screen on a Mac and it will start the screen saver instantly.

The F11 thing is cool though.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can also put the cursor into the upper lefthand corner of the screen on a Mac and it will start the screen saver instantly.

The F11 thing is cool though.
What OS do you have? I have OS X Tiger and it doesn't do that.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
1 ) Woah would you look at that price! :O
2 ) Another cool function on the Mac! *Hugs Macbook*

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 ) Woah would you look at that price! :O
2 ) Another cool function on the Mac! *Hugs Macbook*
Welcome to the other side. I hope to get a Macbook next fall, although my iBook has been very good to me.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the other side. I hope to get a Macbook next fall, although my iBook has been very good to me.
I'd be lying if I don't consider buying a Macbook Pro on a daily basis! :D I've heard a rumour of a 12" Intel Duel Core Macbook Pro so I'm holding back until news of that comes out.

Talk about a subject change :)
What can we say, it's a faster world with Apple.

rkieltyk

Awards
april 1st isnt for awhile USP, check your calendar

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
damn u guys like to bust everyones balls

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Ummmmm.....unless there is actually going to be a sale announced here, I'm just going to delete the thread.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Could someone at BPN clarify what the deal is with this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm quite curious myself.

johnz

www.bestpricenutrition.co m
Awards
It was a joke started by USP Labs, because someone noticed we had Super Cissus for $17.95 and suggested we're out of our minds...which very well may be. Quite a few members who noticed the thread on our $17.95 price took advantage, and they made out like bandits! Of course, everyone makes out like a bandit with our prices!
So we played along with this joke...I assumed the joke was pretty obvious, but I shouldn't have, as everyone may not have been privy to the actual thread of Super Cissus @ $17.95. I just had a flashback to highschool.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
The fact that you had the 17.95 super cissus sale is what lead us to believe that the AP for 20$ would be possible. Then you said you were "sneaky like that", leading me to believe you were gonna throw up a real quick sale. Everyone was talking about how they were checking the site so often to see if the sale had started and nobody stopped them, so I think a lot of us have been thinking this sale was going to happen at some point. Now you've lost a potentially great customer, unless you have the 20$AP sale(completely kidding).

The fact that you had the 17.95 super cissus sale is what lead us to believe that the AP for 20$ would be possible. Then you said you were "sneaky like that", leading me to believe you were gonna throw up a real quick sale. Everyone was talking about how they were checking the site so often to see if the sale had started and nobody stopped them, so I think a lot of us have been thinking this sale was going to happen at some point. Now you've lost a potentially great customer, unless you have the 20$AP sale(completely kidding).
Sorry Guys, I become quite the jokers lately!

Status
Not open for further replies.