Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DMAA that you used to be able to get over a decade ago was such a great tool in the box for the special workout. If you find it these days, it doesn’t seem to really feel the same, like whatever they’re cooking isn’t really the exact same as what was on the market back then.

But good old ephedrine, that is still and has always been ever faithful. Half a tab of Bronkaid Max is all I ever need to add that special “dig-deep” to an important session. I stopped bothering with flavor of the month exotic stims some years ago now. They always cost more than they give in terms of heart rate, sweating, nausea, etc, and never offer as pure of a euphoria and power that ephedrine will.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DMAA that you used to be able to get over a decade ago was such a great tool in the box for the special workout. If you find it these days, it doesn’t seem to really feel the same, like whatever they’re cooking isn’t really the exact same as what was on the market back then.

But good old ephedrine, that is still and has always been ever faithful. Half a tab of Bronkaid Max is all I ever need to add that special “dig-deep” to an important session. I stopped bothering with flavor of the month exotic stims some years ago now. They always cost more than they give in terms of heart rate, sweating, nausea, etc, and never offer as pure of a euphoria and power that ephedrine will.
Yep, I get Bronkaid Max at our CVS, and that’s my go to as well. Of course I was taking ephedrine in the 80s, so even though this old dog has tried some of the “new tricks”, I still return to old faithful.

M

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Yup..the original speed stack rtd from ABB that was in the drink machines at the gym and gnc was literally liquid crystal meth. After you drank one you could feel your hair grow

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup..the original speed stack rtd from ABB that was in the drink machines at the gym and gnc was literally liquid crystal meth. After you drank one you could feel your hair grow
Did you ever try the original Ultimate Orange from the late 80s and 90s until it was banned?
It had ephedrine and a whole host of ingredients, and some secret sauce not listed as well. It was truly unreal, and yes addictive, but man it put you in Beast Mode like no other.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I’ve heard this a lot about DMAA, but there’s also a lot of people that insist there’s no difference. I know that was a thing with jack3d back in the day, a lot of people thought the formula changed but USP said nothing was different. I do wonder if it’s either tolerance or nostalgia that’s coloring peoples memories. But I never used anything until maybe 2013 or something, so I don’t know much about the good ole days.

Also, I have yet to try ephedrine. Am I even a bodybuilder?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve heard this a lot about DMAA, but there’s also a lot of people that insist there’s no difference. I know that was a thing with jack3d back in the day, a lot of people thought the formula changed but USP said nothing was different. I do wonder if it’s either tolerance or nostalgia that’s coloring peoples memories. But I never used anything until maybe 2013 or something, so I don’t know much about the good ole days.

Ephedrine is the top shelf for stimulants, truly. Nothing blends performance increase & euphoria on such a practical & fundamental level. Go to your local pharmacy and ask for a box of Primatene, or Bronkaid Max. Best $20 you’ll ever blow on a preWO. Lasts forever with occasional use.

I never used Jacked. All the DMAA supps I used were random supp store blends with tigers and skulls on the holographic labels, and they all seemed to hit similarly, so it definitely seemed to be that generation of DMAA. My tolerance to stims is much lower now, so I do not believe the new stuff feels different because I am jaded or something. I can’t even push stims how I used to, being heavier and on more AAS with higher BP now, and just older. I took a 200mg tab of Walmart caffeine as my only stim preworkout today.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Shoot I just derailed this thread, sorry gang!
Nah it's still totally on topic, the lastest memes were about preworkouts.

This thread is pure entertainment for me, so the more bumps and posts it gets: the better!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

AA570CA1-FB5D-44E9-BEC7-BAB64C9386CB.jpeg

M

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did you ever try the original Ultimate Orange from the late 80s and 90s until it was banned?
It had ephedrine and a whole host of ingredients, and some secret sauce not listed as well. It was truly unreal, and yes addictive, but man it put you in Beast Mode like no other.
I never did unfortunately...I saw it on the shelves at gnc but i always passed it up for ripped fuel I know you remember that lol...I wish I would've tho man i miss being 18 drinking ephedrine drinks and taking andro 6 pills by eas

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've never tried ephedrine :giggle:
Most states have it still behind the counter I believe. Like I said, super affordable. They just limit your purchase to a box a month or something that will never effect me.

Good for heavy days, or days you just need that extra push to get in there. Or training when you have a sinus infection or some other congestion of course.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never tried ephedrine :giggle:
Yeah, I’m sure there are a lot of guys now that haven’t. I only use it periodically, like Hyde said, when I may need that little extra boost. For me, it provides that same clean euphoric energy, like Hyde described, without any crash. Really I don’t use any other pre-workouts anymore.
Oh, and ephedrine is in the original ECA stack….Ephedrine, Caffeine, and Aspirin, which I still will use in a cut to help with fat loss, but I substitute Nattokinase for Aspirin. I actually prefer that to Clen, in a cut, at my age.

M

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I’m sure there are a lot of guys now that haven’t. I only use it periodically, like Hyde said, when I may need that little extra boost. For me, it provides that same clean euphoric energy, like Hyde described, without any crash. Really I don’t use any other pre-workouts anymore.
Oh, and ephedrine is in the original ECA stack….Ephedrine, Caffeine, and Aspirin, which I still will use in a cut to help with fat loss, but I substitute Nattokinase for Aspirin. I actually prefer that to Clen, in a cut, at my age.
Interesting I never heard of subbing natto for aspirin but yea that is THE stack for fat loss..I think it's better than clen personally

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting I never heard of subbing natto for aspirin but yea that is THE stack for fat loss..I think it's better than clen personally
Yeah, natto essentially serves the same function as the aspirin. It increases blood flow which is the main function of the aspirin, but natto actually helps better with lowering blood pressure, preventing blood clots, and is a lot easier on the gut. I actually had changed to the natto a couple of years ago when I had gotten an ulcer and found it was just as effective in the ECA stack, well I guess my version is ECN. 😎

D

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, natto essentially serves the same function as the aspirin. It increases blood flow which is the main function of the aspirin, but natto actually helps better with lowering blood pressure, preventing blood clots, and is a lot easier on the gut. I actually had changed to the natto a couple of years ago when I had gotten an ulcer and found it was just as effective in the ECA stack, well I guess my version is ECN. 😎
Speaking of blood flow, do you notice any redness in your face with natto?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fibrinolytic units

Nattokinase is the only supplement I’ve ever seen labeled in that unit of measure, but that’s the relevant value
That's weird.
(y)

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
B93D0642-FA93-43E1-85A7-205E125327B9.jpeg

Hyde’s right on the Dawn for a face wash. My 14 year old Grandson uses it as a face wash, and it works great for his raging hormone teenage acne.

Last edited:
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use it for my shoulders & back!

Classic Booty Test
Yeah, I thought about making her the next “Bootytest” release, but settled for needs a spotter. Really there was just so many avenues to take that picture down, hard to choose.😜