• Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

feel attacked ?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, hardly no comparison there. Fours become eights, and eights become elevens, and if you see a true ten and your married, run.
That's so weird how something that was supposed to be a male birth control med makes you want to do everything in sight

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's so weird how something that was supposed to be a male birth control med makes you want to do everything in sight
Terrific birth control, but truly abysmal sex control. I mean, the drive really can’t get any stronger with any other compound.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Terrific birth control, but truly abysmal sex control. I mean, the drive really can’t get any stronger with any other compound.
Damn had the opportunity to try it a couple tlyeara back when my wife was still alive but I passed.kinda wish I would've now.lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn had the opportunity to try it a couple tlyeara back when my wife was still alive but I passed.kinda wish I would've now.lol
Problem is, you need her to be on board and ready to play. Most people naturally aren’t going to have that level of drive - but if they do, you’re set.

Otherwise, you’re just constantly hanging out with Pamela Handerson & her 5 sisters 🤚

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry about your wife bro…I had no clue.
Thanks bro yea I think I mentioned it when I first came back to AM in the beginning of the year but that was before I was really talking to you bros everyday. It happened in March of last year so it's still kinda fresh but I'm getting through it, training hard

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer