Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

amino asylum is selling these shirts rn lol

"My knowledge of physics and my max bench both increased by the square root of the speed of light as soon as I put it on. "

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a feeling that the commercial gym I go to would not allow that however I would build a gym in my garage just for her if that was the stuff she would be wearing
Yeah, I hear ya…..not allowed at my gym or my garage, my wife would have something to say about that. And I don’t think she would let me get away with telling her, that she’s the new testosterone booster “Bootytest”.😎

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I stick to Oral Bootytest only at home, safer that way !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Back with sopranos.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I Yoga Pants !!
Yep, so glad this is the fashion trend…we have so many hot college girls in our gym that, um like to show off. At any moment, in the evenings, your eyes are full every time you turn around. The good thing with these girls they love the attention and absolutely will look just to see reactions, but I’m not complaining at all. It does give an old man a little boost.😜

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep, so glad this is the fashion trend…we have so many hot college girls in our gym that, um like to show off. At any moment, in the evenings, your eyes are full every time you turn around. The good thing with these girls they love the attention and absolutely will look just to see reactions, but I’m not complaining at all. It does give an old man a little boost.
#BootyTest

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So true…..a lot of young college girls go to our gym, and they absolutely know they are being looked at, but you can tell 90% of those girls love attention and are actually very flirtatious.
I love working out, but I’ve got to admit I look forward to the scenery almost just as much.
Go back to horny jail or the yoga pants thread 🤣