Anabolic memes

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 222510

This was also on the wall at the diner. It's not anabolic, but it was too good, I had to share it with the bro's. 🤣
What’s so funny is how true it is, and how most women are geared that way, like those statements are in a woman’s DNA. It’s also true, as men, the quicker we learn their “language” and what they are really communicating, the happier we will be. Happy Wife, happy life.😇

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What’s so funny is how true it is, and how most women are geared that way, like those statements are in a woman’s DNA. It’s also true, as men, the quicker we learn their “language” and what they are really communicating, the happier we will be. Happy Wife, happy life.
If I know one thing truly on this green Earth, truer than I know the sun still exists even when it’s dark or cloudy out, it’s that if my wife tells me, “It’s fine,” it most definitely is NOT to her

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you ever try the original Ultimate Orange from the late 80s and 90s until it was banned?
It had ephedrine and a whole host of ingredients, and some secret sauce not listed as well. It was truly unreal, and yes addictive, but man it put you in Beast Mode like no other.
Dan Duchaine RIP !!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So funny…..Our 14 year old Grandson lives with us, and being a teenage boy, he is all in to building his body. I’ve taught him a lot of great body weight exercises that he is starting to notice how effective those exercises are building his muscles. So, anyway, when he helps me carry groceries, or anything, he grabs as much as he can, and the first thing he does is look at his arms to see if he has a good flex and if his biceps look big. We do start young don’t we. Lol

M

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So funny…..Our 14 year old Grandson lives with us, and being a teenage boy, he is all in to building his body. I’ve taught him a lot of great body weight exercises that he is starting to notice how effective those exercises are building his muscles. So, anyway, when he helps me carry groceries, or anything, he grabs as much as he can, and the first thing he does is look at his arms to see if he has a good flex and if his biceps look big. We do start young don’t we. Lol
Lol I still do the same thing and I'm 41 😆💪💪