AnaBeta feedback as of 5/12/11

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I hope this is not just another BN product. BN has not lived up to it's claims. Moreover, dosing is very difficult.

Let me qualify my previous statement, I did make some nice gains using DAA. Although I only used it for about three weeks before sides became a problem.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope this is not just another BN product. BN has not lived up to it's claims. Moreover, dosing is very difficult.

Let me qualify my previous statement, I did make some nice gains using DAA. Although I only used it for about three weeks before sides became a problem.
BN? Whatever it is, I can assure you that what you have seen in the AnaBeta-01 logs are honest and true indicators and effects from the product, and they will not change between beta-testing and the final product.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

PES will never sell a BN product.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES will never sell a BN product.
Definitely. Perhaps if it had some substantial feedback, or even human data, it would be a consideration within the product development aspect of PES, but as it stands now it just doesn't have enough supporting evidence IMO.

Not to mention we would be competing with sooo many other supplement companies it just wouldn't be worth it in the long run.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
News to come later today, sign up to the PES Insider for the first reveal.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far everyone who has used AnaBeta has seen positive and amazing results! Another example:
AnaBeta- 5 week review.

It’s hard to add more commentary to AnaBeta’s effects that I (or a couple dozen other people) haven’t already stated. AnaBeta truly is in a class by itself. I didn’t experience any huge appetite surge as others have noted nor oily skin or breaking out. I have noticed increased sweating (mostly during working out); rise in body temp/thermo thru out the day; an additional .5 – 1 gallons water consumed daily and more frequent trips to the restroom. I also experienced increased valscularity (mostly in shoulders/arms) when working out.
I’ve never had great experiences with nutrient repartitioners, but do feel AnaBeta helped to drive nutrients predominately to muscles & on several occasions experienced a ‘food pump’.
I experienced a 1 lb weight gain over the 5 weeks, but with that I’d say I had some leaning out (some top of abs & hip/waist area)...while adding some lbm & I did experience some strength gain in the gym as well as increase in aggression.
Attached are some before/after pics...not the best quality, sorry, still perfecting the technique.

Before: May 1 (first 2 pics)
After June 3 (last 2 pics)

Notice this wasn’t a ‘final review’...as this won’t be the last time I use AnaBeta....upon it’s release, I will be adding it with my XFA/TTA/glycergrow run...which I started as of today...and will also toss up a log shortly.

PS: HUGE thanks to NattyD/PES for being able to run some Anabeta. You's are very generous!

justinmonty

Awards
Hey, I'm interested in Anabeta however I was wondering if it will effect my natural test levels and hormonal envirement after use. I am 20 years old and would like to try something new, just I do not want it to have any harmful effects in the future. Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, I'm interested in Anabeta however I was wondering if it will effect my natural test levels and hormonal envirement after use. I am 20 years old and would like to try something new, just I do not want it to have any harmful effects in the future. Thanks
It will have some effect on your natural hormonal levels, but AnaBeta is not a hormonal, and so levels return to normal once you have ceased use of the product.

At your age, make sure that you have your NUTRITION AND TRAINING on target for your goals, using only the basic staples for a while, until you have built up a solid training base and have reached a point where you might want an extra boost - you can do quite a lot with the base factors and only the basic staples! I recommend leaving AnaBeta for the moment and focusing on the base factors - anyone under the age of 21 (and even older, depending on their training experience) should, IMO.

~Rosie~

justinmonty

Awards
Thank you! I guess I'll have to wait :p the thing is my nutrition / training have been down for months now and I was wondering hwo to take it to the next level I'm currently taking, fish opil, multi,whey and BCAA with the occasional Pre-Workout. Is there any other supplements maybe not as hardcore as anabeta you would reccomend?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you! I guess I'll have to wait :p the thing is my nutrition / training have been down for months now and I was wondering hwo to take it to the next level I'm currently taking, fish opil, multi,whey and BCAA with the occasional Pre-Workout. Is there any other supplements maybe not as hardcore as anabeta you would reccomend?
No worries :)

I'm not sure what you mean by "have been down". Reference to being on target for you for gains (which your other posts on the forum suggest - if I am wrong, I apologize), or aimed at fat loss? Or not that great and need a lot of improving?

As far as what supplements to use, stick to the basic staples - add creatine in there, since it doesn't look like you have it. You can "take it to the next level" through simply manipulating and maximizing your nutrition (in response to some of your other posts on the forum, carbohydrates post-training are FINE, and you do NOT need to eat protein and carbohydrates separately from each other - in the end, as I said before, as long as your nutrition is right for YOU, you are ok) and training. I have several clients who have used nothing but the basic staples and had amazing results - turning former supplement junkies and those who used to use anything and everything possible under the sun regardless of whether it was in line with their goals or not, into believers of "you don't need anything but the basics if your nutrition and training are targeted specifically for YOU re your goals and needs".

Check out a few articles re nutrition, supplementation, and training based on goal:
* If your goal is muscle gain, see here, especially review Maximize Your Muscle Growth.
* If your goal is fat loss, see here, especially review The 3 Keys to Fat Loss.

I also recommend that you continue doing as much personal research of your own as possible and soak up the knowledge (make sure your sources are reliable, since not everything is "true", and for some things, you also have to experiment for yourself to see what is the "best" way of doing it), so that you can know what to do and apply it to yourself re goals, progress, and desired results.

If you continue to be unsure or don't know what to do, then the best thing you can do is get yourself a trainer who can and will INDIVIDUALIZE your nutrition and training, and make sure that they explain to you WHY they have done what they have for you, so that you learn and understand, since EVERYthing from your training programme to your nutrition plan to your supplementation regime should be specific to YOU and your goals and needs - there should be no "useless", "just because", or "feel like it" anything in what you are doing.

~Rosie~

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a natural anabolic supplement.