Why did they discontinue Anabeta Elite ?

J

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Anabeta Elite was the best natty sup I’ve taken out of any. I didn’t even get to try the OG Anabeta formula so I’m sure it was even better then the other one.

any reason it was discontinued and if any other company would ever replicate it?

anabolic effect is about the only other natty supp I find similar to it but still not as good as Anabeta.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No idea, but OG was the best thing I have ever used outside of epicatechin. My grocery bill didn't care for it, but nothing packed on more mass.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabeta Elite was the best natty sup I’ve taken out of any. I didn’t even get to try the OG Anabeta formula so I’m sure it was even better then the other one.

any reason it was discontinued and if any other company would ever replicate it?

anabolic effect is about the only other natty supp I find similar to it but still not as good as Anabeta.

i thought the original AE was much better .. i didnt care for ABE

glad you like anabolic effect .. from the creators of anabolic effect we are cooking something in the lab .. cant give out any hints but you will be pleased.

Feel free to drop in here >https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/tell-sns-what-you-would-like-to-see-from-us-2020-edition.315945 and suggest somethings .. working on multiple projects which has been delayed due to covid crap but working on them getting them completed very hard for our loyal fan base of SNS/CEL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i thought the original AE was much better .. i didnt care for ABE

glad you like anabolic effect .. from the creators of anabolic effect we are cooking something in the lab .. cant give out any hints but you will be pleased.

Feel free to drop in here >https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/tell-sns-what-you-would-like-to-see-from-us-2020-edition.315945 and suggest somethings .. working on multiple projects which has been delayed due to covid crap but working on them getting them completed very hard for our loyal fan base of SNS/CEL
nice to hear steve is in the kitchen!!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody interested in Anacyclus... MAN PR-XT would be an option. They just reformulated with MitoBurn and S7.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to see some reviews on it. I'll search.

But, I am still curious with the OG AB went away. It was certainly popular and worked.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to see some reviews on it. I'll search.

But, I am still curious with the OG AB went away. It was certainly popular and worked.
Agreed. I use to run the OG AB with x gels and it was a killer stack.