AnaBeta Elite - Click for details

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that picture taken from a bunk in a jail cell?
Yes. It's called western ct state university. Serving 4.5 years for laziness. Got 1 left. Chance of 'parole' if I get hired by a local pd soon! How about thst paradox in comparisons lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yes. It's called western ct state university. Serving 4.5 years for laziness. Got 1 left. Chance of 'parole' if I get hired by a local pd soon! How about thst paradox in comparisons lol
lol my room looks the same 4 weeks till graduation though :O

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Negged for having AnaBeta Elite before me. This offends me so much you may as well have slept with my Mum and punched me in the face afterwards.

I am going to pretend you have it photoshopped in so there are no hard feelings. :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Negged for having AnaBeta Elite before me. This offends me so much you may as well have slept with my Mum and punched me in the face afterwards.

I am going to pretend you have it photoshopped in so there are no hard feelings. :)
Ut oh I hope I didnt rock the PES boat. It is photoshopped, Ben. I'm just an instigator.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phew. I was on my way to CT to lay the smackdown.

Wrestling reference, not ashamed either.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phew. I was on my way to CT to lay the smackdown.

Wrestling reference, not ashamed either.
Be very ashamed. You're across the pond man. I'm sure your elite is clearing customs as we speak lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it isn't I am going to email Natty a picture of me pulling a funny face twice per day until he sends me the tracking number...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it isn't I am going to email Natty a picture of me pulling a funny face twice per day until he sends me the tracking number...
Lol well I'm going to log it next month with pro xt 500 from finaflex and isatest I have lying around.. I'll bs sure to send u the link for the log section. I wouldn't dare post it there myself!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ut oh I hope I didnt rock the PES boat. It is photoshopped, Ben. I'm just an instigator.
Must have been photoshopped, otherwise at least the Alpha T2 bottle on the top right hand side would have defied the laws of physics. :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Must have been photoshopped, otherwise at least the Alpha T2 bottle on the top right hand side would have defied the laws of physics. :)
Lol looks funky like it's not touching the bottles buttttt it's the real thing!

lboston

lboston

Awards
Any opportunities to get free anabeta elite and log it on here? Never used any PES products, always tried to stay as natural as possible, but this looks great.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any opportunities to get free anabeta elite and log it on here? Never used any PES products, always tried to stay as natural as possible, but this looks great.
Yes, we have just given 5 bottles away for free on Facebook.

If you want free supplements I recommend following a company closely I.e. promotions section, Facebook and Twitter.

lboston

lboston

Awards

If you want free supplements I recommend following a company closely I.e. promotions section, Facebook and Twitter.
Thanks, man--I'll do that.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Dang free AB Elite. You mean I might actually have a reason to use that annoying Facebook. Ugh

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Or you could just steal bens identity.. I think this would be easier and come with many other perks, like having his avi, for example! ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can always check on here and ensure you are signed up to our email subscriber list.

Admittedly you are looking for free stuff so how easy do you want us to make it, we have four avenues of giving stuff away!

If you get the company address you could go door knocking and see if Natty is feeling generous. Don't knock in the morning though, he is nocturnal and answers the door in his bath robe.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Is thursday today, no email as of yet. Anybody has any updates on the so awaited emai?? I wonder if it will make it for this week. Any thoughts.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is thursday today, no email as of yet. Anybody has any updates on the so awaited emai?? I wonder if it will make it for this week. Any thoughts.
Its coming

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wish I heard that more often^^ Lol

steppinRazor

Awards
hmmmm...did i miss the insider email?

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Yeah nothing yet.... Getting kinda drawn out, as they been saying "very soon" for what seems like weeks, lol... Natty said on Monday it was "going out this week", but here it is Sunday and no sign- I don't know maybe something happened with the shipment. Whatever the case hopefully well hear something.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would update if I knew anything. Natty has been working so hard on this one on his own rather than emailing back and forth.

I will send him an email and see if he can chime in. I am just as excited as everyone else so I hope it is soon.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I would update if I knew anything. Natty has been working so hard on this one on his own rather than emailing back and forth.

I will send him an email and see if he can chime in. I am just as excited as everyone else so I hope it is soon.
Can you tell if this is going the be a Gee En Cee exclusive at first, like Erase Pro?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Natty will chime in on this sometime soon.

aceroni

Awards
yoooooooooo so fellas, whats the word on this PES ABELITE sale?!
I tried AB and i liked it enough to end up buying another bottle. but those are LONG gone, and if this AB.E. is an improved version.. Count me in for the sale.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
yoooooooooo so fellas, whats the word on this PES ABELITE sale?!
I tried AB and i liked it enough to end up buying another bottle. but those are LONG gone, and if this AB.E. is an improved version.. Count me in for the sale.
Should be an awesome product, I think natty will be by sometime soon to spread the word

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New thread was just started about an upcoming deal

steppinRazor

Awards
Holy shît!!! Just got the insider..what's this I hear about free samples of the new preWO??!!!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Holy shît!!! Just got the insider..what's this I hear about free samples of the new preWO??!!!
Does the free shipping apply internationaly?

Edit: Nevermind it doesnt get shipped otuside the US :(
Sucks big time.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has been a long time in the making. A lot of people are excited by this. :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The ingredient profile in elite is obviously different from original anabeta with the new additions. Could thr reps kindly point out some of the various reasons why one may want to use the original versus elite, etc. And what differences in results one could expect?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The ingredient profile in elite is obviously different from original anabeta with the new additions. Could thr reps kindly point out some of the various reasons why one may want to use the original versus elite, etc. And what differences in results one could expect?
Forskolin - Increases steroidogenesis and activates protein kinase A, which has positive effects on the androgen receptor.
7-OH - decreases cortisol, which increases the ratio of muscle protein synthesis to muscle protein breakdown.

These two together mean more muscle mass and decreases in fat mass.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*Note: this is my personal opinion and not the official PES stance*

For a beginner to intermediate trainee, I would say to stick to the original version because it accomplishes two things that are vital to growth/increased performance: increases appetite and increased recovery. Most on this board understand the importance, but very few actually realize that nutrition is the primary catalyst to improving both physique and performance.

For the immediate to advanced trainee, AE is the choice because the more experienced lifter will be able to notice the increase in testosterone, appetite, and lowered cortisol. The Forskolin will create a sense of warmth that may be lost upon the "newbie" along with the recomposition effects as well. The synergy between the cAMP, DC extract, and 7OH help to create the perfect environment of increased appetite, increased steroidogenesis, reduced cortisol, and nutrient repartitioning.

They both will help to build LBM and are perfect during PCT, but the AE would be even better during PCT due to the cAMP and HPTA implications.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established

For a beginner to intermediate trainee, I would say to stick to the original version because it accomplishes two things that are vital to growth/increased performance: increases appetite and increased recovery. Most on this board understand the importance, but very few actually realize that nutrition is the primary catalyst to improving both physique and performance.

For the immediate to advanced trainee, AE is the choice because the more experienced lifter will be able to notice the increase in testosterone, appetite, and lowered cortisol. The Forskolin will create a sense of warmth that may be lost upon the "newbie" along with the recomposition effects as well. The synergy between the cAMP, DC extract, and 7OH help to create the perfect environment of increased appetite, increased steroidogenesis, reduced cortisol, and nutrient repartitioning.

They both will help to build LBM and are perfect during PCT, but the AE would be even better during PCT due to the cAMP and HPTA implications.
Nice to see you repping for PES Rodja good advice like usual.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice advice! I have a lot of the original Anabeta so I will just use it and lean xtreme now and run AE solo sometime later.... Hopefully there will be another sale in the future. :)

zaire2d

Awards
can someone explain me what is this compound 5-Adrosten-3β,7β-diol-17-one?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can someone explain me what is this compound 5-Adrosten-3β,7β-diol-17-one?
That is 7-OH, otherwise known as 7-hydroxy-dhea. Its purpose in the product is to reduce cortisol levels, increasing the ratio of muscle protein synthesis to muscle protein breakdown.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is 7-OH, otherwise known as 7-hydroxy-dhea. Its purpose in the product is to reduce cortisol levels, increasing the ratio of muscle protein synthesis to muscle protein breakdown.
This is what I thought, I thought the 3,7 keto dhea was the active in erase..

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Been running anabeta elite solo for about a week now. Only other supps are staples such as protein, fish oil, pre, agmatine and hemavol. Noticed my appetite has increased alot but havent gained a pound! Lol staying lean and keeping strength... I love that i have upped my calories and havent gained any body fat! Killer product thus far guys :)