Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea im doing
Week 1-4: anabeta +TP
Week 5-8: erase+anabeta+intimidate or prime (havet decided)
Week 9-12: erase+prime or bioforge
Then a 4 week break w just staples :)
Erase and Prime sounds like a nice combination.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase and Prime sounds like a nice combination.
It was my very first test booster/anabolic used 5-6 years ago and had great recomping results and strength.. With erase and anabeta,, whew can't wait

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was my very first test booster/anabolic used and had great recomping results and strength.. With erase and anabeta,, whew can't wait
You're going to be very hungry, which is perfect now that the Winter months are slowly dawning on us. It's still 80 here in TX, though.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're going to be very hungry, which is perfect now that the Winter months are slowly dawning on us. It's still 80 here in TX, though.
That's the plan... Im already in my bulk and have. Gained 5 lean pounds actually recomped bc I def dropped some bf.. But I feel like I can't eat enough as it is! Lkke If I miss one or two little items from my daily routine, I notice it I immediately feel and look lighter.. Glad my metabolism is finally functioning.. A year ago aY this time I wouldnt have dared eating as Many calories as I am now! And I have AM to thank for encouraging me to eat properly

aceroni

Awards
mirin' that 80 degrees so hard.
**** michigan and this 40-50 degree bull****.

also kev, what do you mean by TKD style carbing up?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mirin' that 80 degrees so hard.
**** michigan and this 40-50 degree bull****.

also kev, what do you mean by TKD style carbing up?
I would gladly take that. I was meant for colder weather and not this excessive heat BS that I have to deal with year after year.

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Well got my two tubs of alphamine, stay and so far all is good.
Nice clean energy, good hunger suppression and a nice thermo effect.

Muscles feel fuller and I'm sure I've dropped some water weight.

It's early days but so far I'm really liking it.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Well got my two tubs of alphamine, stay and so far all is good.
Nice clean energy, good hunger suppression and a nice thermo effect.

Muscles feel fuller and I'm sure I've dropped some water weight.

It's early days but so far I'm really liking it.
Nice keep us updated

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Nice keep us updated
Will do though i didn't realize this was an ab elite thread.

Anyway second day in and im loving it.

Good clean energy and focus, good appetite suppression and thermo effect.
Muscles also feel fuller which i've never had.

But what is impressing me, it's attacking my ab fat.

Now naming no names, but you can probably say i've tried the top five, none of them had any effect on my ab fat.
Yet just two days in with alphamine and im already noticing it leaning that region.

Over here predator have it on offer with erase, anyway i'll certainly be grabbing me some more of this for sure.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mirin' that 80 degrees so hard.**** michigan and this 40-50 degree bull****.also kev, what do you mean by TKD style carbing up?
lol, 97 degrees here in San Diego!TKD meaning carbs centered around workouts only. I normally only have the PWO.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Will do though i didn't realize this was an ab elite thread.

Anyway second day in and im loving it.

Good clean energy and focus, good appetite suppression and thermo effect.
Muscles also feel fuller which i've never had.

But what is impressing me, it's attacking my ab fat.

Now naming no names, but you can probably say i've tried the top five, none of them had any effect on my ab fat.
Yet just two days in with alphamine and im already noticing it leaning that region.

Over here predator have it on offer with erase, anyway i'll certainly be grabbing me some more of this for sure.
Nice, I'm glad it is working for you, we appreciate the support.

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I'm glad it is working for you, we appreciate the support.

Well i'll stand by anything that works.

Odd thing is, im 1lb up, ok im on a refeed but carbs were at a bare minimum all week.

And i had me a stellar workout as well, ok no pb's but all the weights felt easier to lift.

And alphamine is the only change for me. Can't get my head around it as i really dieted hard this week.

Im back at work come monday, now that will be the litmus test as i have everything nailed there.

So if the alphamine is responsible, i'll be quick to notice it.

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Im new to this site but I just picked up a bottle of this today and look forward to giving it a try. I did alot of reading on different type of supplements before purchasing this. I used PH's in the past but I dont want to go that route again. I will give a detailed review for one simple reason. I read review after review and got so pissed off because it seemed like every review was being written by a damn sales rep or being bashed by another sales rep. I AM NOT A SALES REP!!!!!!!! I AM SOMEONE WHO IS FED UP WITH THE BULLSH@! REVIEWS. I AM HERE TO GIVE A DETAILED LOG OF MY EXPERIENCE ON ANABETA ELITE. I START MY CYCLE TOMORROW AND WILL RUN IT FOR 8 WEEKS.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im new to this site but I just picked up a bottle of this today and look forward to giving it a try. I did alot of reading on different type of supplements before purchasing this. I used PH's in the past but I dont want to go that route again. I will give a detailed review for one simple reason. I read review after review and got so pissed off because it seemed like every review was being written by a damn sales rep or being bashed by another sales rep. I AM NOT A SALES REP!!!!!!!! I AM SOMEONE WHO IS FED UP WITH THE BULLSH@! REVIEWS. I AM HERE TO GIVE A DETAILED LOG OF MY EXPERIENCE ON ANABETA ELITE. I START MY CYCLE TOMORROW AND WILL RUN IT FOR 8 WEEKS.
Glad to hear we have another non biased review coming! Feel free to create a new thread in the supplement log section, I'm sure plenty will like to hear what you have to say.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Strong first post!

nobullcrap

nobullcrap

Awards
Started a new thread about PES Anabeta elite. If your interested in a short first day reading check it out.