AN products still being used by anyone?

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just a noob here. I have been searching in and out of every site looking for the best fit stack for myself. I like what i've seen on the AN threads about their products and how they usually do EXACTLY what they say they are suppose to. There are way too many products out there and I want to stick with a great company because I don't think I need to jump around companies if the product works for me. Just got RPM, IGF-2 and NEOVAR in the mail last week and started looking more up on them and couldn't find anything RECENT. I try to stay away from powders just because of how they bloat me and how crappy I feel after drinking them. Thats why I like Applied Nutriceuticals; there whole line is pill based. I've only taken con-cret and epistane before besides normal protein supplements. I'm getting very serious and determined to recreated my whole physique.

My main question is...Is anyone STILL using any AN products?

secondary question is.. Obviously AN products had great effects on most people that used them from years ago through 2012, but are the products I bought outdated and unmatched?

I'm sure the threads look old because every question was asked years ago lol, but I'm just making sure I'm not going to cycle something when I should be trying something newer..

Thanks for any answers and information

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not sure I understand either of the questions you are asking

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
im not sure I understand either of the questions you are asking
In both questions im just asking if people are still using the products im about to cycle is all..just wonering if it being looked past or still considered a great product regardless of when it came out years ago...

SOme people just try products and move onto the next thing..just wondering if people continue to use it to this day as a stack...

st to mention im not in any way bashing any of thr products i think im going to react greatly to them..just all the threads are old..

R

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Bro a lot of people still use appnut products, they just came out with some new products. Use the stack you have and if your fitness and diet is on point you'll see some good results.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Was going to regardless just wanted to see some more recent support for these great products besides uncut...

Another question is uncut suppose to replace rpm as a pre workout?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Pills are convenient but you can't fit as much active ingredients in them as you can with powder unless u take a bunch of them, which will still require a large water intake as should be required just as an athlete.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I really dunno what it is..I csn take as many pills aas I want drink as much water and im fine...powders just dont sit well I dunno maybe just me

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uncut trial size came in the mail. I will be using it. This guy uses AN products still.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Just to let everyone know who is wondering about AN products or has replied to this thread, regardless of the products that are out there, I am just starting to work out again after about 6 months off and will be taking AN products to help me out...today's the first day back to the gym and I can't wait to finally get back in there...but for the first 4 weeks I'm just using AN products as an experiment because I'm curious to what all the other products will do after taking IGF-2 for two weeks now and not believing the effects it's had on me..made me question what all the other products will do for me as well! After losing most of my muscle mass I deff needed to find any help possible, starting here. WISH ME LUCK

happy training

R

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
AN makes great products, I had lots of success with AN. Good luck with your goals!

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Just to let everyone know who is wondering about AN products or has replied to this thread, regardless of the products that are out there, I am just starting to work out again after about 6 months off and will be taking AN products to help me out...today's the first day back to the gym and I can't wait to finally get back in there...but for the first 4 weeks I'm just using AN products as an experiment because I'm curious to what all the other products will do after taking IGF-2 for two weeks now and not believing the effects it's had on me..made me question what all the other products will do for me as well! After losing most of my muscle mass I deff needed to find any help possible, starting here. WISH ME LUCKhappy training
Keep in mind your nutrition plays a very big factor. Do you have it dialed in whether your trying to gain or lose weight? Will you be logging these products? Would like to read your journey.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
AN will always have my business, they use superior raws of ingredients. Currently using IGF-2, drive, uncut, rpm

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind your nutrition plays a very big factor. Do you have it dialed in whether your trying to gain or lose weight? Will you be logging these products? Would like to read your journey.
I am doing a lean bulk right now..I've never been a big person but put on a couple of pounds but that always goes away once I start working out..so I'm not basing my nutrition on weight loss, just gaining lean muscle is my goal so I thought clean bulk was the way to go. I was thinking about logging them but didn't know if it was done too many times before for these products besides uncut but I was gunna wait two weeks to see how neovar effected me so i know whats doing what you know...was just gunna use the samples i have once they come to test them out and buy uncut right after that.

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
I am doing a lean bulk right now..I've never been a big person but put on a couple of pounds but that always goes away once I start working out..so I'm not basing my nutrition on weight loss, just gaining lean muscle is my goal so I thought clean bulk was the way to go. I was thinking about logging them but didn't know if it was done too many times before for these products besides uncut but I was gunna wait two weeks to see how neovar effected me so i know whats doing what you know...was just gunna use the samples i have once they come to test them out and buy uncut right after that.
Sounds good and I sub'd to your log!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Huh? I dont think ive seen anything else

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I think they discontinued lit up because of new ownership (or something)
yes i was just talking about the products they currently have to offer on their website..all capsule form

is that avenged sevenfold in ur sig? greattt workout music gives me more pump than agmatine lol

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes i was just talking about the products they currently have to offer on their website..all capsule form

is that avenged sevenfold in ur sig? greattt workout music gives me more pump than agmatine lol
It might be, its an adaptation of a Dr. Johnson quote (he was a British author in the 18th century)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The "new" owners left their previous company and had an agreement that once they were with AppNut, they wouldnt compete with the old company thus removing any powdered supplements. This is why they had to get rid of Lit Up, although another company bought it out (still my favorite pre workout). I love IGF 2. my favorite supplement of all time. The one complain I have with AppNut is all of their sports line except for OsteoSport (if i am not mistaken) has some role with increasing test, GH, or decreasing estrogen. I wish they would come out with more staple products that can be used throughout the year.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys just a noob here. I have been searching in and out of every site looking for the best fit stack for myself. I like what i've seen on the AN threads about their products and how they usually do EXACTLY what they say they are suppose to. There are way too many products out there and I want to stick with a great company because I don't think I need to jump around companies if the product works for me. Just got RPM, IGF-2 and NEOVAR in the mail last week and started looking more up on them and couldn't find anything RECENT. I try to stay away from powders just because of how they bloat me and how crappy I feel after drinking them. Thats why I like Applied Nutriceuticals; there whole line is pill based. I've only taken con-cret and epistane before besides normal protein supplements. I'm getting very serious and determined to recreated my whole physique.

My main question is...Is anyone STILL using any AN products?

secondary question is.. Obviously AN products had great effects on most people that used them from years ago through 2012, but are the products I bought outdated and unmatched?

I'm sure the threads look old because every question was asked years ago lol, but I'm just making sure I'm not going to cycle something when I should be trying something newer..

Thanks for any answers and information
Yes, people are still using AppNut products.

No, the products you bought are not outdated, but certainly they are unmatched in their categories.

IGF-2 was my first ever favourite product and one I could not bear to be without. It's still the ONLY natural Growth Hormone booster that works WITH my body and that I will use.

RPM is one of the best preworkout/energy products I have used, especially stacked with Drive as far as speed endurance as one is leaning out.

NeoVar Recomped is unique in that it is one of the only two creatine products that have nutrient repartitioning effects (the other is Cre-02, although not to the same degree), and is one of my top three nutrient repartitioners of choice.

Once you find a product or products that work for you, and work better than anything else, you stick with them, regardless of all the "new" and "hype" that comes out. I honestly stick to only a few select products now and will only use products from several companies, AppNut among them, because they are the best for me. AppNut products work and I've supported them since I first used RPM, Drive, NeoVar, and IGF-2.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

No, the products you bought are not outdated, but certainly they are unmatched in their categories.

IGF-2 was my first ever favourite product and one I could not bear to be without. It's still the ONLY natural Growth Hormone booster that works WITH my body and that I will use.

RPM is one of the best preworkout/energy products I have used, especially stacked with Drive as far as speed endurance as one is leaning out.

NeoVar Recomped is unique in that it is one of the only two creatine products that have nutrient repartitioning effects (the other is Cre-02, although not to the same degree), and is one of my top three nutrient repartitioners of choice.

Once you find a product or products that work for you, and work better than anything else, you stick with them, regardless of all the "new" and "hype" that comes out. I honestly stick to only a few select products now and will only use products from several companies, AppNut among them, because they are the best for me. AppNut products work and I've supported them since I first used RPM, Drive, NeoVar, and IGF-2.

~Rosie~
Igf2 is the real deal that's for sure

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established

~Rosie~
Rosie's back!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established

~Rosie~
Hey rosie its been awhile since I.posted that...ive found a mix between controlled labs and appnut products fit me best..igf-2 and hgh up have become staples and I alternate with rpm and drive, and white flood and purple wraath.. I feel that both variations give me a natural feeling energy with crazzzy endurance and pump.. creatine I use green mag and neovar ive tried a lot in the past month and im deff sticking with those ... I appreciate the answer.. I was reading all ur prior guidence and havent seen u in here in a while... honored to have gotten a post from the female determinator

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie's back!
I don't get much time to be here these days and when I do, I mostly stay quiet, but I'll chime in every now and then.

Hey rosie its been awhile since I.posted that...ive found a mix between controlled labs and appnut products fit me best..igf-2 and hgh up have become staples and I alternate with rpm and drive, and white flood and purple wraath.. I feel that both variations give me a natural feeling energy with crazzzy endurance and pump.. creatine I use green mag and neovar ive tried a lot in the past month and im deff sticking with those ... I appreciate the answer.. I was reading all ur prior guidence and havent seen u in here in a while... honored to have gotten a post from the female determinator
Ok, no worries. And FYI, it's the "Female TERMINATOR", although I'm trying to get AWAY from that name now.

~Rosie~

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
My bad lol im use to writing determinator..rosie it is

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm using Drive right now. At 5 in the am and 5 in the PM. My second cycle of this stuff. I love it.
what do you use it for? when i repped for AppNut, i took it for 8 weeks and noticed nothing.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
what do you use it for? when i repped for AppNut, i took it for 8 weeks and noticed nothing.
i use it for endurance. I took rpm a couple workouts alone and then added drive, was doing set after set after set when normally would have been done. the rpm gave me clean energy and the drive gave me endurance; together i love them. if u already have pretty good endurance you probably wouldnt notice it..i have horrible endurance so i noticed it after the first day.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i use it for endurance. I took rpm a couple workouts alone and then added drive, was doing set after set after set when normally would have been done. the rpm gave me clean energy and the drive gave me endurance; together i love them. if u already have pretty good endurance you probably wouldnt notice it..i have horrible endurance so i noticed it after the first day.
i know what it is used for, i was referring to what T Bone used it for.... like was he using it while he was running and doing heavy cardio during a cut or what

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
i know what it is used for, i was referring to what T Bone used it for.... like was he using it while he was running and doing heavy cardio during a cut or what
gotchaa

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 turns me into a sex machine \o/

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
AppNut is one of my favorite supplement companies. They make products that work and they only use the highest quality ingredients. RPM is still my favorite pre-workout supp.

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
AppNut is one of my favorite supplement companies. They make products that work and they only use the highest quality ingredients. RPM is still my favorite pre-workout supp.
Glad you think so bro! Have you tried Uncut yet?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Uncut is awesome. Actually tempted to do 3 uncut and 1 black cat (original) could be fun? lol

abofar99

abofar99

Awards
I'm currently taking Uncut, Fat Free and Lipo PM. I'm seeing great results! I love App Nut products.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder where all the reps went. There used to be 5 active on here when I was with them, now not even one is on here alot.
Btw I loved fat free. Lipo pm is awesome as well