amp creatine 189 any good?

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
i went threw a bottle of the amplified creatine 189... took to pills before working out, any good? and should i stack it with condense and dpol??

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
i went threw a bottle of the amplified creatine 189... took to pills before working out, any good? and should i stack it with condense and dpol??
Is that the creatine hcl crap? Monohydrate please.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I prefer Mono or MCC myself.

I am not going to say Creatine HCL won't do what it is supposed to do though.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely don't stack them with what you suggested either.. save your money. Stop shopping at ***.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer Mono or MCC myself.

I am not going to say Creatine HCL won't do what it is supposed to do though.
Yeah don't spend a ton on creatine. We offer some of the most effective cost saving creatine out there. Go with mono,mcc, or creapure which is essentially monohydrate

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
if it has amp in the name, you wasted your money on ***'s crappy supplement line. and to add insult to injury, their products are ridiculously overpriced

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
if it has amp in the name, you wasted your money on ***'s crappy supplement line. and to add insult to injury, their products are ridiculously overpriced
If your ever constapated the preworkout may be useful

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
If your ever constapated the preworkout may be useful
lol i remember about 4 years ago i bought the amp creatine tabs. i also found the same tabs in my poop undissolved. awsome product there

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

grandroid828

Awards
I work at a ***. No. It is not. It is a JOKE. As is anything with amp or *** on it. And if it doesnt have that on it, it has a rediculousnprice tag. Stay away from this company bro. Buy some good old micronized creatine monohydrate. Dose at 5 g per ~40 lbs if bodyweight per day, for a week. Then drop to 5g a day for 5 (i do 7 ) weeks. Then take 4 weeks off just to keep your own creatinine levels down. So if you weigh 200 lbs. do 25g a day for a week to hypersaturate your muscle cells. Then 5g a day for 5 weeks. Watch yourself grow. Hope i helped big guy.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I work at a ***. No. It is not. It is a JOKE. As is anything with amp or *** on it. And if it doesnt have that on it, it has a rediculousnprice tag. Stay away from this company bro. Buy some good old micronized creatine monohydrate. Dose at 5 g per ~40 lbs if bodyweight per day, for a week. Then drop to 5g a day for 5 (i do 7 ) weeks. Then take 4 weeks off just to keep your own creatinine levels down. So if you weigh 200 lbs. do 25g a day for a week to hypersaturate your muscle cells. Then 5g a day for 5 weeks. Watch yourself grow. Hope i helped big guy.
No need to load creatine due to the accumulated effect. 5g per day is fine for anyone under 300 lbs :)

grandroid828

Awards
No need to load creatine due to the accumulated effect. 5g per day is fine for anyone under 300 lbs :)
Correct. But loading speeds up the time it takes for the accumulated effect to work. With zero sides. So i do. But yes youre correct its not necessary. Just a preference which i find to work well.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct. But loading speeds up the time it takes for the accumulated effect to work. With zero sides. So i do. But yes youre correct its not necessary. Just a preference which i find to work well.
If I take 20 g creatine most of it is broken down and pissed out. No need to load.your body can't use (for most people) more than 5g/day.no added effects past 5 for most. Small guys can get away with 3g and If you eat a lot of meat your also getting extra creatine. Plus creatine in preworkouts. What ever works for you I suggest you keep doing though. Also no need at all to take a break from creatine

grandroid828

Awards
If I take 20 g creatine most of it is broken down and pissed out. No need to load.your body can't use (for most people) more than 5g/day.no added effects past 5 for most. Small guys can get away with 3g and If you eat a lot of meat your also getting extra creatine. Plus creatine in preworkouts. What ever works for you I suggest you keep doing though. Also no need at all to take a break from creatine
You dont think its good to take a break to keep your body "responding" to creatine? In the same way, say, u would take a break from stimulants in order to keep being affected by them?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
You dont think its good to take a break to keep your body "responding" to creatine? In the same way, say, u would take a break from stimulants in order to keep being affected by them?
No need. They act in different ways. Creatine is found in meat and a crap ton in chicken and fish. Your allways getting a dose of it so when you take your breaks you can't eat meat hahaha! The effects of creatine do NOT down regulate as the stimulation effects from stimulants. It just isn't something that creatine does. Now others like beta alinine may but there's still very little evidence of that. Far too little for me to stop taking it.I also take supplemental taurine because of beta alinines effect on taurine

Also as for the stimulants....you can take them 4x a week and still give your adrenals a rest. You can stay on them for as long as 8 to 12 weeks IMO if you intake no other stimulants other than the preworkout. No sodas or coffee. Otherwise your body will be screaming for a break in about 4 to 5 for a break of some kind.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
AGREED!

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
See by taking mono creatine ill have to drink
A **** ton of water and I've heard that it gives u a bloated look...

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

grandroid828

Awards
See by taking mono creatine ill have to drink
A **** ton of water and I've heard that it gives u a bloated look...

It does not. It works. It makes u retain water because that is what creatine is supposed to do. Increase retention of water in muscle cells for various reasons. Im oversimplifying. But. Thats the point. And yeah. U do need that much water. Its good to drink that much anyways. Creatine mono works. Like i said. I AM that guy that sold u on how amp 189 is better. Its NOT. Thats how this company makes money lol. And theyre getting to u! Haha. I hate that i work for em but just trust me. Crea mono. Lots of water. And reap the benefits.

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
How's much creatine a day? And when can I or can I stack it with the condense and dpol
That
Currently taking and loving it

grandroid828

Awards
How's much creatine a day? And when can I or can I stack it with the condense and dpol
That

Yes you can. And WAY cheaper than amp 189. Cant tell u exactly. But no more than .25 c if u buy it right.

grandroid828

Awards
That

Edit: i thiught u meant how much money. Ive already told u how much a day in my first post in here tells u exactly what to biy and how and when to take it....

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
Yeah 5 grams right? When's the best time to

Take it? i lift at nite around 6

grandroid828

Awards
Yeah 5 grams right? When's the best time to

Take it? i lift at nite around 6

..... Read it one more time. Your still missing the dose. And it doesnt matter when. Its been proven it doesnt matter when but what matter is consistency. So just pick a time. And do it at that time every day. I would discourage doing it at night. Youll wake up dry mouthed as hell.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
SNS Creatine Monohydrate can currently be found at 1.2 KILOGRAMS for $11 fyi