Awards
  • Established
I'll take 5-600mg of caffeine preworkout if its the only stim I'm using

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure how much is in the evol. The AMP seems to lessen the effects of the caffeine though.
Eh to each their own I took 2 scoops EVOL tonight and was jazzed up and zoned in!

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried EVOL, but I did try ampitropin a few times. 1 pill before physical activity was ok, two made me a little queasy. I also noticed a decreased response when taken several days in a row. I plan on trying the basyx amp citrate stacked with focus xt in the a.m., celsius in the pm in a few weeks when I finish my current run of AAv2.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure how much is in the evol. The AMP seems to lessen the effects of the caffeine though.
I've noticed the same in my time taking both... Two scoops of PreAMP is around 400mg of caffeine, but it feels like 300. Dampens the effects just enough to take the edge off because 400 is where I'll start clenching my teeth and getting a little jittery.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
AMP citrate last a very very long time and it has a very strong stim feel.
The focus is laser like!
I never got tolerance either. But I never took it longer than two days though so I suppose I can't really judge

I tried Leecheek - AMP

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
AMP citrate last a very very long time and it has a very strong stim feel.
The focus is laser like!
I never got tolerance either. But I never took it longer than two days though so I suppose I can't really judge

I tried Leecheek - AMP
How much did u dose? Also, why only for two days? Was it a free sample?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
How much did u dose? Also, why only for two days? Was it a free sample?
I used the product mentioned above ^^

I got a full bottle. I took one to assess tolerance then bumped it up to two for the second day. I think I went for roughly 3 days and took 2 as my optimal dose.

I just don't like taking any stims for longer than 4 days.

AMPcitrate is legit

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I used the product mentioned above ^^

I got a full bottle. I took one to assess tolerance then bumped it up to two for the second day. I think I went for roughly 3 days and took 2 as my optimal dose.

I just don't like taking any stims for longer than 4 days.

AMPcitrate is legit
thanks for the feedback. im interested in this stuff now. i would have bought a bottle but the genomyx website is such a sad joke that i didnt want to slide them my card number; im looking for alittle dirt about their product there and they dont even acknowledge it exists [h=2][/h]

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I'll let the cat out of the bag. Yesterday morning in my morning absent mindedness, I took 15 mg of noopept + 300 mg of Alpha-GPC + 300 mg of pramiracetam (I lay these things out on bottle caps from empty container usually so that I just take it in one shot without fuss when I head off to work). It was a whoopsie moment, so I said what the heck, and continued on with also taking the preworkout for the day plus some betaine, additional gram of BA, 2 grams LCLT, etc. The preworkout was EVOL yesterday, EVOL kicked in... then the nootropics kicked in, god damn did I feel razor sharp.

Will not try this again, but that was a fun accident. LoL.

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
First experience with Evol - total craze killer for me. 1.5 scoops and it was amazing. Actual get up and go energy, not just a stim effect. PB on bench, felt energetic, alert and happy, which is a rare thing these days considering my stim tolerance. Ordered 2xAmpitropin this morning. Just hope I don't fall victim to the tolerance that has been mentioned. Might have to resist using this too often - especially if ampitropin is more aimed at daily use.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
First experience with Evol - total craze killer for me. 1.5 scoops and it was amazing. Actual get up and go energy, not just a stim effect. PB on bench, felt energetic, alert and happy, which is a rare thing these days considering my stim tolerance. Ordered 2xAmpitropin this morning. Just hope I don't fall victim to the tolerance that has been mentioned. Might have to resist using this too often - especially if ampitropin is more aimed at daily use.
I would think AMPitropin can be used for any kind of situation where you need extra focus, concentration or energy. That doesn't need to be every day (correct me if I'm wrong). I think the fat burner they have out would get some tolerance but I am sure we only hear about the tolerance issue on forums ;)

I find that it literally keeps me going for almost the whole entire day. Never experienced such a long lasting effect. If you're a light sleeper I recommend taking this really early in the morning if you can

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I'll let the cat out of the bag. Yesterday morning in my morning absent mindedness, I took 15 mg of noopept + 300 mg of Alpha-GPC + 300 mg of pramiracetam (I lay these things out on bottle caps from empty container usually so that I just take it in one shot without fuss when I head off to work). It was a whoopsie moment, so I said what the heck, and continued on with also taking the preworkout for the day plus some betaine, additional gram of BA, 2 grams LCLT, etc. The preworkout was EVOL yesterday, EVOL kicked in... then the nootropics kicked in, god damn did I feel razor sharp.

Will not try this again, but that was a fun accident. LoL.
Damn you're still alive after all that?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn you're still alive after all that?
Tempted to do it again, it was pretty damn epic. I was lucky that I keep my modafinil and adrafinil separate and only use them on an as needed basis. LoL.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you dose your Adrafinil? I like it at 300mgs with 300mgs of AlpgaGPC & 750 mgs of Aniracetam.
Adrafinil is tricky for me. Sometimes it just doesn't hit me very well but always dose it 2 or so hours after a meal of you are dosing after meal and wait around 30 minutes before you eat after dosing it. I use 300-600. Sometimes two split doses of 300 each, sometimes 600 mg's in one shot down the hatch.

I've been taking 15 mg noopept + pramiracetam @ 300 mg + alpha-GPC @ 300 mg once a day for awhile now, so if I'm using modafinil or adrafinil, I take it together with those. Hits me in two phases. The racetam stack comes on first and then later the adrafinil kicks in. Modafinil basically kicks in together with the racetams.

I would say that if you can get modafinil, go with modafinil. It feels more consistent and predictable. It's also smoother. Adrafinil depending on the day, when it hits it could be a little rough around the edges.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So are you saying you have a prescription, or do you get it from the guy down the street?
Nobody I know in person deals in under the table prescription drugs. I also refuse to say that I have or do not have a prescription for modafinil/Provigil :p

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adrafinil is tricky for me. Sometimes it just doesn't hit me very well but always dose it 2 or so hours after a meal of you are dosing after meal and wait around 30 minutes before you eat after dosing it. I use 300-600. Sometimes two split doses of 300 each, sometimes 600 mg's in one shot down the hatch.

I've been taking 15 mg noopept + pramiracetam @ 300 mg + alpha-GPC @ 300 mg once a day for awhile now, so if I'm using modafinil or adrafinil, I take it together with those. Hits me in two phases. The racetam stack comes on first and then later the adrafinil kicks in. Modafinil basically kicks in together with the racetams.

I would say that if you can get modafinil, go with modafinil. It feels more consistent and predictable. It's also smoother. Adrafinil depending on the day, when it hits it could be a little rough around the edges.
Thanks man.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the feedback. im interested in this stuff now. i would have bought a bottle but the genomyx website is such a sad joke that i didnt want to slide them my card number; im looking for alittle dirt about their product there and they dont even acknowledge it exists [h=2][/h]
LOL so I'm not the only one that doesn't like it! I believe its still in transition from the acquisition. I'd go to a e-retailer to purchase Genomyx products for the time being while the eggheads get the website up to snuff.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
LOL so I'm not the only one that doesn't like it! I believe its still in transition from the acquisition. I'd go to a e-retailer to purchase Genomyx products for the time being while the eggheads get the website up to snuff.
Yeah. I just ordered some from another site. I think i figured out what i was confused about; i speculate we are looking at some kind of limited release. The only sites selling it are obscure ones, with no sales from the main site. I encountered this once with a usplabs product called tt750 which i suppose alot of people never heard of. I actually bought some from some onscure site before even nutraplanet had it (and before i got word of an inner circle release.) Anyway, i just ordered some amp citrate. I will experiment with amplified if i like it. Basically, im using it for energy/vigilance. I dont anticipate any change in mood because no nootrpics have any mood effects with me. I could take noopept all day and i wont feel any different.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been using 1 cap of LeCheek's Ampitropin for about two weeks now- great energy without the crash like DMAA and haven't noticed any tolerance build up either
How'd this work out in the end? I picked up a bottle was gonna do 2 caps a day with a stim based fat burner I have on hand.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think amp is making me super depressed.. I feel like dog shti ever since starting it 5 days ago. I'm good for like an hour after ingestion, then I feel HORRIBLE w headaches n nausea and extremely introverted.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I think amp is making me super depressed.. I feel like dog shti ever since starting it 5 days ago. I'm good for like an hour after ingestion, then I feel HORRIBLE w headaches n nausea and extremely introverted.
Did DMAA ever have that effect on you? What else are you taking with it?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Don't take the chit bro

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did DMAA ever have that effect on you? What else are you taking with it?
No never ever.. I loved dmaa. I'm taking it with methyldrene25 which is like an ECY clone. I'm using ampitropin. So it has pika, amp, and caffeine. I notice that I feel NORMAL once I eat (almoSt immediately) and I feel pretty good for like an hour after eating, then the bad effects return. Ampitropin is the only thing i am using at the moment that I have never used before

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No never ever.. I loved dmaa. I'm taking it with methyldrene25 which is like an ECY clone. I'm using ampitropin. So it has pika, amp, and caffeine. I notice that I feel NORMAL once I eat (almoSt immediately) and I feel pretty good for like an hour after eating, then the bad effects return. Ampitropin is the only thing i am using at the moment that I have never used before

Could be an interaction. List all other supps your taking currently.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be an interaction. List all other supps your taking currently.
Sam E 200mg

Tyrosine 500mg twice daily (with amp and methyldrene)

Test powder, prime, anabolic pump, one cap powerful at night, alcar, taurine, citrulline, amino iv, fish oil

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Did you try the ampitropin at reduced dosage without methyldrene 25 first?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sam E 200mg

Tyrosine 500mg twice daily (with amp and methyldrene)

Test powder, prime, anabolic pump, one cap powerful at night, alcar, taurine, citrulline, amino iv, fish oil

Sam E has a common side effect of depression. Also I'm not so sure about combining Amp with Tyrosine, not to mention the Mucuna content in the Test Powder. These all don't seem like they would mesh together without some type of interaction. Plus Amp Citrate has not be around that long to know common side effects. This is just my best guess. I'd like to hear what Cooper says about this though. Personally I'd stop the Sam-E and Tyrosine and possibly the Amp. Again this is just my best guess so I'd confirm with Cooper and look more into possible interactions.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How'd this work out in the end? I picked up a bottle was gonna do 2 caps a day with a stim based fat burner I have on hand.
Still using 1 cap a day and it has been working well. Gives me energy for my 10hr work days without a crash

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I think the first time I tried ampitropin at full dose on an empty stomach was only a day or so after stopping yohimbine (or its various derivative) extracts and while I was cranked full of energy I was extremely unsociable.

-edit-
In all fairness, I can't say supplementation is responsible for my experience. I have a pre-existing medical condition that causes all manner of symptoms without any warning or provocation.

Last edited:
Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Sam E 200mg Tyrosine 500mg twice daily (with amp and methyldrene) Test powder, prime, anabolic pump, one cap powerful at night, alcar, taurine, citrulline, amino iv, fish oil
I would remove the tyrosine. It can cause a "cheesing" effect when combined with yohimbine. I do not think this would increase or bring out depression feelings but it may increase anxiety by the increase in monoamines. which may lead to a come down effect where you feel this way.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The question is why use methyldrene25. That profile is awful. It's caffeine....and then underdosed everything.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The question is why use methyldrene25. That profile is awful. It's caffeine....and then underdosed everything.
I know it is lol bc I had it and just wanted to use it instead of it going to waste. I bought it way before I ever tried EC and now it's set to expire. I'm only using it for a couple weeks so I didn't want to buy something else or go with a full blown EC cycle

Younglifter16

Awards
i got a tub of alphablitz (some underground supp company that came to the store I work at), and its pretty legit. I can tell the effects are from the AMP too and not caffeine, I know what it feels like to take too much caffeine,. THis is much different, honestly its a bit like DMAA

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Well, i took 7 caps of ampcitrate 150mg at once to no effect. Apparently thats just my issue, and a strange one at that. Its the same thing with dmaa, so i know its me. I have to take 300mg of dmaa to feel like it does anything, and then what it does doesnt dignify me taking it. Im not stim tolerant, as ive never drank caffeine in my life or taken a stim beyond an occasional, dissapointing trial run. I cant say its adrenal burnout because i only need 6hours of sleep and my energy is pretty good. Im mystified, but i know stimulants work for others

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, i took 7 caps of ampcitrate 150mg at once to no effect. Apparently thats just my issue, and a strange one at that. Its the same thing with dmaa, so i know its me. I have to take 300mg of dmaa to feel like it does anything, and then what it does doesnt dignify me taking it. Im not stim tolerant, as ive never drank caffeine in my life or taken a stim beyond an occasional, dissapointing trial run. I cant say its adrenal burnout because i only need 6hours of sleep and my energy is pretty good. Im mystified, but i know stimulants work for others
300mg of dmaa? Are you serious!? That's insane! Glad you're still here lol

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
300mg of dmaa? Are you serious!? That's insane! Glad you're still here lol
Haha.yeah, nothing really happened. What slight benefit i noticed died off by my 3rd day of use. I figured 300 wasnt so crazy when 200 mg didnt do anything from a previous trial. I still have 10 grams of the stuff