AMNES1A Q&A

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where y’all buying this from now that nutri-verse is down?

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Where y’all buying this from now that nutri-verse is down?

You can still order from Nutriverse; I put a big order of OL stuff in a week and a half back. Just email their support team and tell them what you want and they'll email you back a price list.. You'll give them a verbal OK, or just fill out a cc authorization form

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Does this need to be taken away from food or is that not an issue?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve taken it shortly after eating and several hours after. It doesn’t seem to affect the onset of drowsiness and relaxation much at all. With that said, I tend to sleep better without having a completely full stomach. I prefer to eat 2-3 hours before bed and take my amnesia about an hour before bed.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anecdotally, I usually eat late, and my last meal is almost always the largest of the day by far (just the way my schedule works, it's not ideal but that's life). I've have taken it as early as 40 minutes after eating. Still worked fine that way.

Thebigc4

Awards
Another week in the bag. Big fan of the product now. I’m not immune to the morning hangover but it’s not too often anymore. Sleep is really improved even on nights of only 4-5 hours. Product is delivering exactly what I hoped.

Bottom line, like most supps everyone reacts differently. I had to tailor the timing to my body and I’m getting everything OL promised. Big win. Thanks again for your help Jebrook and NoAddedHmones

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Another week in the bag. Big fan of the product now. I’m not immune to the morning hangover but it’s not too often anymore. Sleep is really improved even on nights of only 4-5 hours. Product is delivering exactly what I hoped.

Bottom line, like most supps everyone reacts differently. I had to tailor the timing to my body and I’m getting everything OL promised. Big win. Thanks again for your help Jebrook and NoAddedHmones
It’s definitely takes at least a week or more to get the full effects. Did nothing the first few nights

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m down towards the end of my first bottle and the effects are better than the first half. Drymouth and residual hangover are pretty non-existent now versus the first week or two. Also, I am sleeping 7-8 hours unbroken now. At first, I was waking up once or twice to shift positions or use the restroom and then returning immediately to sleep. I’m definitely getting another bottle soon:)

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my order, hope to try out soon.
Got some extras too, 2 Re1gn samples and a wristband. high class stuff OL.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m down towards the end of my first bottle and the effects are better than the first half. Drymouth and residual hangover are pretty non-existent now versus the first week or two. Also, I am sleeping 7-8 hours unbroken now. At first, I was waking up once or twice to shift positions or use the restroom and then returning immediately to sleep. I’m definitely getting another bottle soon:)
wtffff 7 or 8 hours unbroken sleep, is this even possible :( I miss being 20 that's when I slept like that!!! I can't wait to try it now

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wtffff 7 or 8 hours unbroken sleep, is this even possible :( I miss being 20 that's when I slept like that!!! I can't wait to try it now
Lol. I averaged 4-6 hours in my 20’s. I was always too energetic and busy to sleep. I’m almost 40 now and I definitely can sleep easier than ever when family and life don’t interrupt.

josun

Awards
  • Established
Anecdotally, I usually eat late, and my last meal is almost always the largest of the day by far (just the way my schedule works, it's not ideal but that's life). I've have taken it as early as 40 minutes after eating. Still worked fine that way.
Will definitely try this. Kind have the same eating schedule

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I just got my bottle. I'm looking forward to running it.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol. I averaged 4-6 hours in my 20’s. I was always too energetic and busy to sleep. I’m almost 40 now and I definitely can sleep easier than ever when family and life don’t interrupt.
lol I'm the opposite I used to sleep alot in my 20s now I can't sleep good in my 30s

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve taken it shortly after eating and several hours after. It doesn’t seem to affect the onset of drowsiness and relaxation much at all. With that said, I tend to sleep better without having a completely full stomach. I prefer to eat 2-3 hours before bed and take my amnesia about an hour before bed.
I don't sleep well on an empty stomach so I usually have a fairly full stomach before going to bed. I have not found it to be detrimental to the effects of the product at all. Sometimes I take my dose before inhaling some food, other times I take it directly after and I have not noticed much of a difference either way.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m on week3 of AMNES1A, been splitting the bottle with my g/f and sleep is vastly improved for the both of us. We actually just dropped to 2 caps each because it’s proving to be just as effective at half dose after a couple weeks.

Noticeable improvements in mood, sex drive (which is pretty high in base) and recovery.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m on week3 of AMNES1A, been splitting the bottle with my g/f and sleep is vastly improved for the both of us. We actually just dropped to 2 caps each because it’s proving to be just as effective at half dose after a couple weeks.

Noticeable improvements in mood, sex drive (which is pretty high in base) and recovery.
be willing to bet you don't 'split' doughnuts with her, lol!!

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Soooo quick question.... Is there anything in amnesia that could drastically improve orgasms? Craziest thing happened the other night a few hours after my amnesia dose lol thats the ONLY thing that was different that night and ill spare you the details but it was way more intense

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooo quick question.... Is there anything in amnesia that could drastically improve orgasms? Craziest thing happened the other night a few hours after my amnesia dose lol thats the ONLY thing that was different that night and ill spare you the details but it was way more intense
Was that , Male or Female “O” ?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The melatonin and dioscin can have a positive influence on hormones. Most likely you felt some acute affects from the dioscin though...

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Was that , Male or Female “O” ?
Male lol my GF was even asking me what was going on she told me i "sounded like i was in pain" but it was just pleasure lmao. (weve been together 3 years so she knows me well, this was out of the ordinary)

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely possible. Its effect on Dopamine and other neurotransmitters can certainly have an impact. A substantial one.

ChangBang

Awards
Is there a way to speed up the drowsy effects? Breaking open caps and downing the powder?

I usually try to sleep right when I get home from work and I don't have time to wait 1 or 2 hours before it gets me tired. And don't think I should take it at work then drive home lol

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Is there a way to speed up the drowsy effects? Breaking open caps and downing the powder?

I usually try to sleep right when I get home from work and I don't have time to wait 1 or 2 hours before it gets me tired. And don't think I should take it at work then drive home lol
i feel the effects about 40min after ingestion. how long do you have to drive home?
you could just take the bottle in the car and time it right; no problem, you wont get sedated as **** and drive into a tree or something; theres no phenibut in there.

ChangBang

Awards
Not worth the risk under any circumstances for me. Have fallen asleep while driving before...not fun.

Been just taking another sleep aid that knocks me out and then this to hopefully improve the quality of sleep/help me sleep longer. Ideally I'd rather not have to take that other sleep aid.

Thinking opening caps and just taking the powder will help work faster? Or is this not recommended due to losing effectiveness?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not worth the risk under any circumstances for me. Have fallen asleep while driving before...not fun.

Been just taking another sleep aid that knocks me out and then this to hopefully improve the quality of sleep/help me sleep longer. Ideally I'd rather not have to take that other sleep aid.

Thinking opening caps and just taking the powder will help work faster? Or is this not recommended due to losing effectiveness?
Effectiveness wouldn't get impaired but the taste may be awful.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
beside the probably awful taste i can tell you that your stomach acid dissolves these capsules in no time. if you burp lets say 10-15 minutes after you have taken the capsules on an empty stomach, i think you should taste the valeriana (yes, it seems that this herb has the most intense taste). you can speed it up if you drink something warm/hot. the stomach acid is a very harsh acid.

and if you are afraid of any risk - take it 20 minutes before you reach your house. this way it is literally impossible that you feel something, even on a completely empty stomach

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Male lol my GF was even asking me what was going on she told me i "sounded like i was in pain" but it was just pleasure lmao. (weve been together 3 years so she knows me well, this was out of the ordinary)
at almost 60 and being on trt for 8 years that is an effect I would dearly love to have!!!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I have taken Amnes1a for a week and it is by far the best sleep aid I've used so far. I cashed in on a good deal on Iron Addicts Midnight Dream and have two unopened tubs that will probably sit there for a long time as I keep buying Amnes1a. It has no phenibut so I'm never groggy and I feel like I got good sleep in the morning, even when only getting between 6-7 hours. The most telling sign for me, though, is that I have been dreaming every night and I remember them when I wake up. I usually only wake up feeling like I dreamt once per month or less. My wife and I regularly joke about it. My normal routine is I close my eyes and then boom, it's morning. Amnes1a has changed that and I love it.

Endur3 and Amnes1a will be my go-tos in both supplement categories for the foreseeable future. Great job, OL.

(Side note: I also take 2 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar with mother in 8 oz of water before sleep, so that might have a part in it as well)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have taken Amnes1a for a week and it is by far the best sleep aid I've used so far. I cashed in on a good deal on Iron Addicts Midnight Dream and have two unopened tubs that will probably sit there for a long time as I keep buying Amnes1a. It has no phenibut so I'm never groggy and I feel like I got good sleep in the morning, even when only getting between 6-7 hours. The most telling sign for me, though, is that I have been dreaming every night and I remember them when I wake up. I usually only wake up feeling like I dreamt once per month or less. My wife and I regularly joke about it. My normal routine is I close my eyes and then boom, it's morning. Amnes1a has changed that and I love it.

Endur3 and Amnes1a will be my go-tos in both supplement categories for the foreseeable future. Great job, OL.

(Side note: I also take 2 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar with mother in 8 oz of water before sleep, so that might have a part in it as well)
Nice feedback! Glad to hear you are enjoying Amnesia:head:

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Excellent. Very glad to hear it's improving your quality of life as a whole!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This sounds interesting.

How do you guys feel this interact with stims?

My problem is that I’m addicted to stims and overdose more than not and have hard time to sleep because of it. Will this over come some of that? I understand I can’t take a bunch of stims and then take this 5 min later and expecting to sleep but you know what I mean.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This sounds interesting.

My problem is that I’m addicted to stims and overdose more than not and have hard time to sleep because of it. Will this over come some of that? I understand I can’t take a bunch of stims and then take this 5 min later and expecting to sleep but you know what I mean.
It definitely helps to counterbalance it, but let me state the obvious....if you overdose stims, you already know what's the first step here.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This sounds interesting.

I still need to try Amnes1a a bunch more to get a better feel for its effects but here is my experience:

I consume my pre around 6:45pm, usually get to the gym around 7:15pm and am home around 9pm. I take 4 caps of Amnes1a around 10pm and start to feel the effects around 45 mins later. At that point I go lay down and throw something bland on tv and am usually out 30 to 40 minutes later.

Sorry for the all detail but wanted to highlight the sequence of events so you get a idea of my timing. I am like you and enjoy my stims, so my pres are mostly on the stonger/stim junkie side of the fence

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This sounds interesting.

I take more stims than a majority of people on a regular basis, and I continue to have good luck with AMNES1A. It definitely helps to balance them out when it is time to go to bed. Recently I have been able to sleep in to 7AM or longer! This is very unlike me...
I used to be up at 4AM on a regular basis..

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still need to try Amnes1a a bunch more to get a better feel for its effects but here is my experience:

I consume my pre around 6:45pm, usually get to the gym around 7:15pm and am home around 9pm. I take 4 caps of Amnes1a around 10pm and start to feel the effects around 45 mins later. At that point I go lay down and throw something bland on tv and am usually out 30 to 40 minutes later.

Sorry for the all detail but wanted to highlight the sequence of events so you get a idea of my timing. I am like you and enjoy my stims, so my pres are mostly on the stonger/stim junkie side of the fence
Thanks, this helps, that’s close to how my nights look like.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

damn...no way I would ever share my dreams with my wife, lol....

btw-you take apple cider vinegar with your mother?

lol-just kidding!!!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
damn...no way I would ever share my dreams with my wife, lol....

btw-you take apple cider vinegar with your mother?

lol-just kidding!!!
We're a really close family. Lol.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey y’all who have the best deal for amnesia ? I’m ready to scoop few bottles

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey y’all who have the best deal for amnesia ? I’m ready to scoop few bottles
If you are part of the OL inside group then its cheapest just to buy directly through them. SSS ran a intro sale but that ended awhile back I believe. I think even with the SSS insider it was still more cost effective to order right from OL.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are part of the OL inside group then its cheapest just to buy directly through them. SSS ran a intro sale but that ended awhile back I believe. I think even with the SSS insider it was still more cost effective to order right from OL.
Thanks just wanted to double check I am in the insider will get couple bottles then