AMNES1A Q&A

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just ordered two more bottles of AMNES1A yesterday....keeping the run going! I actually bought way too many other things as well. All necessities though...including 2 tubs of CU. I am not quite sure how long I will still be able to obtain that....had to grab some!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just ordered two more bottles of AMNES1A yesterday....keeping the run going! I actually bought way too many other things as well. All necessities though...including 2 tubs of CU. I am not quite sure how long I will still be able to obtain that....had to grab some!
I need to pick up some more amnes1a myself, been trying to hold off getting any more CU until nutriverse come back around, hopefully. That BOGO was a sweet deal

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need to pick up some more amnes1a myself, been trying to hold off getting any more CU until nutriverse come back around, hopefully. That BOGO was a sweet deal
Yeah...I was holding out as well...
Then I was ordering my AMNES1A etc...and just said fucc it!
Working out without CU is simply not an option. 1 scoop RE1GN, 1 scoop CU...all the way!

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know if any of the ingredients might negatively interact with bupropion? I'd love to give Amnes1a a try (wake multiple times each night and have averaged 4-5 hours of sleep a night over the last few years). My doctor isn't very knowledgeable when it comes to supplements, so can't really get a good answer there. However, I would understand if this is a question that a rep (or anyone else) might be leery of answering.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone know if any of the ingredients might negatively interact with bupropion? I'd love to give Amnes1a a try (wake multiple times each night and have averaged 4-5 hours of sleep a night over the last few years). My doctor isn't very knowledgeable when it comes to supplements, so can't really get a good answer there. However, I would understand if this is a question that a rep (or anyone else) might be leery of answering.
I do know that use of a Melatonin is not advised with an MAOI or SSRI. However, I believe Bupropion(Wellbutrin) is an NRDI and a bit different. A quick search didn’t list any specific interactions but further research is needed. I would pose this question to a Pharmacologist.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do know that use of a Melatonin is not advised with an MAOI or SSRI. However, I believe Bupropion(Wellbutrin) is an NRDI and a bit different. A quick search didn’t list any specific interactions but further research is needed. I would pose this question to a Pharmacologist.
Thanks, I appreciate the response. I'll try to find a pharmacologist to ask.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, bupropion works through dopamine and norepi reuptake inhibition. Human receptor binding shows 5-HT receptor inhibition at around 2%. So 5-HT supplements are not likely to be a big deal. Now, this stuff has a lot of herbal products in it which are very difficult to find receptor binding assays on. So I can't speak to what the effects of each ingredient would be without really doing some in depth research on substances that may or may have not been appropriately studied.

BUT! I will say this, the buproprion is likely whats keeping you awake at night. It's one of the most common side effects, and I almost expect everyone who is on it to experience it in some form.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, bupropion works through dopamine and norepi reuptake inhibition. Human receptor binding shows 5-HT receptor inhibition at around 2%. So 5-HT supplements are not likely to be a big deal. Now, this stuff has a lot of herbal products in it which are very difficult to find receptor binding assays on. So I can't speak to what the effects of each ingredient would be without really doing some in depth research on substances that may or may have not been appropriately studied.

BUT! I will say this, the buproprion is likely whats keeping you awake at night. It's one of the most common side effects, and I almost expect everyone who is on it to experience it in some form.
Thanks for the info. I'll read up more on all the ingredients to make sure there are no interactions. Unfortunately, the problem isn't the Bupropion as I just started taking it a couple months ago and have had issues with sleep for years (no better, no worse since starting Bupropion). However, if I do take the second dose (150 mg sr) in the afternoon, then sleep is definitely worse (which is why I stick with just a single morning dose).

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info. I'll read up more on all the ingredients to make sure there are no interactions. Unfortunately, the problem isn't the Bupropion as I just started taking it a couple months ago and have had issues with sleep for years (no better, no worse since starting Bupropion). However, if I do take the second dose (150 mg sr) in the afternoon, then sleep is definitely worse (which is why I stick with just a single morning dose).
Try a quarter of a doxylamine and cut stims and coffee. Could be stress too; don’t go for ambien. It looses effects after two weeks man.

Reactions: Nac

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try a quarter of a doxylamine and cut stims and coffee. Could be stress too; don’t go for ambien. It looses effects after two weeks man.
Thank you for the suggestions. Have been taking 12.5-25 mg benadryl many nights (which helps some) but will check out doxylamine. Also, I don't take stims...can't tolerate them. Will stay clear of ambien (mom and brother take it and both have commented on it not working as well over time and other issues). Thanks again.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for the suggestions. Have been taking 12.5-25 mg benadryl many nights (which helps some) but will check out doxylamine. Also, I don't take stims...can't tolerate them. Will stay clear of ambien (mom and brother take it and both have commented on it not working as well over time and other issues). Thanks again.
I use SLEEP AID from Cosco, I think Kirkland is the brand, once in awhile and I always get deep sleep from it no matter how much I been overdosing on stim. Only problem is that if you don’t give you enough hours to sleep you wake up feeling groggy.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use SLEEP AID from Cosco, I think Kirkland is the brand, once in awhile and I always get deep sleep from it no matter how much I been overdosing on stim. Only problem is that if you don’t give you enough hours to sleep you wake up feeling groggy.
You’re lucky to respond well to that. Doxylamine Succinate doesn’t help me at all. Diphenhydramine does well for a week or so bit leaves grogginess for me.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, that's the problem I have when taking benadryl. I don't get enough hours due to what's become normal insomnia and kids waking me when I do finally fall asleep. So, I'm always groggy when I do wake up. L-theanine helps too but no matter what I take, I'll still wake up 2 or 3 hours later and have trouble getting back to sleep. I have to then take more stuff to knock me out again...which carries into the next morning causing grogginess. That's why I'm looking at Amnes1a. Seems like a great formula that should help with the quality of sleep I get (even when woken multiple times by the kids). Just want to be careful with any possible interaction with my meds.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, that's the problem I have when taking benadryl. I don't get enough hours due to what's become normal insomnia and kids waking me when I do finally fall asleep. So, I'm always groggy when I do wake up. L-theanine helps too but no matter what I take, I'll still wake up 2 or 3 hours later and have trouble getting back to sleep. I have to then take more stuff to knock me out again...which carries into the next morning causing grogginess. That's why I'm looking at Amnes1a. Seems like a great formula that should help with the quality of sleep I get (even when woken multiple times by the kids). Just want to be careful with any possible interaction with my meds.
Yeah, kids are great but they do not help with sleep... ;)

Let me know how Amnesia work out.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’re lucky to respond well to that. Doxylamine Succinate doesn’t help me at all. Diphenhydramine does well for a week or so bit leaves grogginess for me.

That’s why I like doxylamine over Benadryl. Clears the system faster, so less grogginess. Makes you cinstipsted if you take it a lot though.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
That’s why I like doxylamine over Benadryl. Clears the system faster, so less grogginess. Makes you cinstipsted if you take it a lot though.
It’s actually the opposite.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s actually the opposite.
Not really, they’re about the same. But diphenhydramine seems to be more susceptible to genetetic polymorphism in p450’s. Especially with 2D6. That’s why the half life ranges is so wild, from 2hr to 18hr. I haven’t seen as many people complain of doxylamien making them groggy.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Not really, they’re about the same. But diphenhydramine seems to be more susceptible to genetetic polymorphism in p450’s. Especially with 2D6. That’s why the half life ranges is so wild, from 2hr to 18hr. I haven’t seen as many people complain of doxylamien making them groggy.
That wasn’t your original statement. Clinically and according to the literature, it’s widely accepted that doxylamine has a longer pk clearance across the board. The range does vary for DPH, but it’s taken into account in the range and median t1/2 information.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I don’t give myself enough hours Benadryl still makes me groggy.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That wasn’t your original statement. Clinically and according to the literature, it’s widely accepted that doxylamine has a longer pk clearance across the board. The range does vary for DPH, but it’s taken into account in the range and median t1/2 information.
Did some deep digging. You sir are correct!!!

Now, aside from 2D6 variance, I have seen far more people complain of benadryl keeping them foggy than doxylamine. Perhaps Benadryl has an active metabolite that last far longer.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Did some deep digging. You sir are correct!!!

Now, aside from 2D6 variance, I have seen far more people complain of benadryl keeping them foggy than doxylamine. Perhaps Benadryl has an active metabolite that last far longer.
No problem brother, everyone is here to learn from each other. No matter what sleep aid someone picks, there will always be a high stim preworkout to kick them back into gear

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright so I have used this for over 2 weeks , 1to 2 hours before sleep I go to bed around 2 or 1 am , I sleep deep then out of nowhere I wake up alert around 6 am thinking it’s time to get up , but at the same time I’m tired af obviously... I though that would stop but not really.
I’m taking full dose and not sure wtf is going on and now I’m starting to feel tired more and more, maybe if I’m going to bed around 11 that would work best for me I don’t know man . I have another bottle lol n I hate wasting money.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright so I have used this for over 2 weeks , 1to 2 hours before sleep I go to bed around 2 or 1 am , I sleep deep then out of nowhere I wake up alert around 6 am thinking it’s time to get up , but at the same time I’m tired af obviously... I though that would stop but not really.
I’m taking full dose and not sure wtf is going on and now I’m starting to feel tired more and more, maybe if I’m going to bed around 11 that would work best for me I don’t know man . I have another bottle lol n I hate wasting money.
So that's seven hours of sleep? Since you started using it, have you gone to bed earlier than usual?

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
That sucks. I loved my bottle and would have bought more if my wife didn't crack down. In her defense, I have a baby on the way and we are closing on a house. Lol. I have to cut down to just the absolutely necessary supps, so I have reverted to the sleep aid I was using (got it on B0G0), Midnight Dream. which has phenibut. It helps me sleep, but I feel like crap in the morning. AMNES1A blew it away. :/

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So that's seven hours of sleep? Since you started using it, have you gone to bed earlier than usual?
nah always late , but I don’t get 7 hours of sleep , maybe I need to take less

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll take 2 tonight instead of 4 caps n see

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
AMNES1A Q&A

try to take it close(er) to bed time. i found out that i have to stay up longer than usual an take it about 40min. before i want to sleep. i also need full dose to sleep constantly with only ~2 times i have to visit the bathroom.

and yes, after roughly 7 hours i cant sleep any longer

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my Amnesia in yesterday...took 4 caps an hour before bed and really FELT the effects at the 30min mark...but ended up laying in bed all night with zero sleep, feeling a bit sedated though. I plan to play around with the timing and dosage...Since for me it kicked in so fast, would taking it 30mins before lights out be best? I know that some people on this thread say that it takes a few nights to really work for them, wondering if i should stick with 4 caps for a week or lower the dosage tonight?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my Amnesia in yesterday...took 4 caps an hour before bed and really FELT the effects at the 30min mark...but ended up laying in bed all night with zero sleep, feeling a bit sedated though. I plan to play around with the timing and dosage...Since for me it kicked in so fast, would taking it 30mins before lights out be best? I know that some people on this thread say that it takes a few nights to really work for them, wondering if i should stick with 4 caps for a week or lower the dosage tonight?
I’d do 2 caps for 2-3 nights and adjust your timing. You will adapt quickly and be ready for 4 caps. Or you’ll be lucky and only need 2 caps which would double the value:)

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d do 2 caps for 2-3 nights and adjust your timing. You will adapt quickly and be ready for 4 caps. Or you’ll be lucky and only need 2 caps which would double the value:)
Yeah ill try just 2 caps tonight, maybe only 30mins before bed (at lights out time)?
I usually respond very well to herbal supplements and this was quite the same experience, really FELT the sedation within 30mins! Almost comparable to Rx drugs like trazodone...I ended up just laying in bed for hours without fully falling asleep. Not necessarily a bad thing but some real sleep would have been nice! On a side note, I haven't been sleeping well at all for the past couple weeks, usually averaging around 3-4hrs tops. Tossing and turning, waking up to pee etc. So regardless of adding the Amnesia or not, sleep has been sh*t. Ill go for 2 caps for the next few days, 30mins before lights out time and go from there...I really want to keep trying this supp for as long as possible to see if I react the same way as other people have reported...That it gets better with time.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt notice much at first either. However, i have tweaked how i use it, and it works great now. Like i am waking before my alarm feeling great, and i NEVER do that.

What i did is upped my dose to 6 pills (expensive i know, but cheaper than any pharmaceutical route that doesnt fuk your sleep quality) and titrated my the pills out. I take 2 pills about an hour and 30 minutes before bed, then 2 pills about 30 minutes before bed, and 2 pills right as i lay down to sleep. Still takes me about 45 minutes to fall asleep, but thats WAY better than my normal 2-3 hours to fall asleep (and sometimes not at all).

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didnt notice much at first either. However, i have tweaked how i use it, and it works great now. Like i am waking before my alarm feeling great, and i NEVER do that.

What i did is upped my dose to 6 pills (expensive i know, but cheaper than any pharmaceutical route that doesnt fuk your sleep quality) and titrated my the pills out. I take 2 pills about an hour and 30 minutes before bed, then 2 pills about 30 minutes before bed, and 2 pills right as i lay down to sleep. Still takes me about 45 minutes to fall asleep, but thats WAY better than my normal 2-3 hours to fall asleep (and sometimes not at all).
Did you notice the sedating/relaxation effects the first time you dosed it? Even if it didn't really help you actually sleep...

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you notice the sedating/relaxation effects the first time you dosed it? Even if it didn't really help you actually sleep...
No. No herbal has ever done that. Hell even Xanax does not do that to me.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No. No herbal has ever done that. Hell even Xanax does not do that to me.
Its interesting to hear that food doesn't seem to have much effect when you take this...empty stomach or full. With Kratom for example, some will take it with a full stomach and it wont work at all, for me at least its best taken on a completely empty stomach. I guess Kanna is different...

bhl08090

Awards
I started 4 caps about an hour before bed without too much effect. Then I switched to 2 caps about 45 minutes prior to bed and was out like a light. Not sure why but that’s my sweet spot.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here, my first dose was 4 caps and didn't have the good night's sleep I was expecting and then I switched to 2 caps and it has improved.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went with 2 caps about 30mins before lights out...FINALLY SLEPT!!!
Only woke up a couple times, but fell back asleep quickly...Got a good 6-7hrs of sleep, woke up feeling refreshed.

I wonder if Amnesia would be a good thing to take during the daytime for bad anxiety? The only thing id be worried about for daytime use is the melatonin in it, but if only using 2 caps that would be 1.5mg melatonin, correct? Anyone try this for anxiety during the day?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
i wouldnt use melatonin during daytime, no matter what dose

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have and it messed up my night
Ah i see. Maybe ill look in to buying just Kanna, ive heard depending on the dosage it can be either uplifting or sedating...might be perfect for daytime anxiety. Which Im full of all the damn time! Kratom helps but after years of use (and with extracts) my tolerance is high. Kanna might be the next herb i look to...

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill be sticking to 2 caps Amnesia about 30mins before lights out time from now on...hopefully it provides in the future what it brought for me last night! Seriously, sleeping for 6-7hrs is sooo damn nice. Woke up feeling good too. My wife actually mentioned "Damn youre in a good mood today"...which to say the least, is rare!

dbenj7

Awards
Hey guys,

Just purchased amnes1a. Been having a real rough time sleeping lately, seriously affecting my study and work.Takes me ages to get to sleep and then wake up at 1-3am feeling real hot and restless, then have trouble getting back to sleep. Tossing and turning all night.

I've used magnesium and melatonin pre bed before (both seperately) and I have a paradoxical reaction to both, find myself strangely wired all night. Was a bit wary to try amnes1a but gave it a shot. Anyway, popped 4 caps of amnes1a the last 2 nights and had a great sleep both nights, first good night sleeps in at least 2 weeks. Love it! Just a couple of questions though:

Will amnes1a's effects diminish over time?
& will taking 3mg melatonin nightly effect endogenous production?

Thanks!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

Just purchased amnes1a. Been having a real rough time sleeping lately, seriously affecting my study and work.Takes me ages to get to sleep and then wake up at 1-3am feeling real hot and restless, then have trouble getting back to sleep. Tossing and turning all night.

I've used magnesium and melatonin pre bed before (both seperately) and I have a paradoxical reaction to both, find myself strangely wired all night. Was a bit wary to try amnes1a but gave it a shot. Anyway, popped 4 caps of amnes1a the last 2 nights and had a great sleep both nights, first good night sleeps in at least 2 weeks. Love it! Just a couple of questions though:

Thanks!
I took my first bottle of Amnesia at 4 caps and the effect never diminished. Perhaps the onset of drowsiness lessened a bit but not much. Then I ran out for two weeks. When I hopped back on it I decided to try 2 caps and the effect was nearly as good. That’s what I’ve been using for about a month and half now to good effect. The full dose was almost overkill for me. The drowsiness onset might diminish but the sleepquality seems to get better the longer I take it. I’ve supplemented with 3-10 mg of melatonin for many years and have always maintained high natural test levels but I do plan to take 2-4 weeks off amnesia after 2-3 months.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

Thanks!
All users reported the same: Amnes1a is nothing like plain melatonin.
To address your questions:
Taking melatonin is not associated with negative feedback (when taking supplementation causes your body to produce less of a hormone). It is also not addictive.
Users of Amnes1a have been stating that its effects actually get better and better with regular use :)

dbenj7

Awards
Thanks man. I was a bit worried about down regulation but that’s good to hear, can’t remember the last time I woke up this rested. Am stacking with massacr3, k1ngs blood and assass1nate, bring on the gains.