Amino IV......WOW!!!!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Okay, first, I am already hooked on AT2 + Forskolin....

So, today, after ordering nearly 2 weeks ago, I finally received my Amino IV supplement.

PES...you guys have outdid yourselves!!! Seriously! This is by far, the best tasting amino powder I have ever had. No lie and I've tried them all from Modern BCAA, Amino Build, BCAA pro, etc..you name it, I tried it.

The Cherry Limeade flavor is so smooth. It goes down like water. No digestive or stomach issues what so ever. I literally can drink this stuff all day, every day.

And yes, I drank this intra work out and it works well to the best of my knowledge! I'm telling you this, I am gonna buy tubs on top of tubs of this stuff. I look forward to trying the other flavors current and new upcoming flavors. Please don't ever discontinue this flavor.

And to add to my excitement, a 1/2 hour before my workout, I gulped down Alphamine for the first time and this stuff rocks too but I will save that review for another day or I will be typing all night!

Thumbs up PES! You truly have a customer for life!!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review! Thank you for taking the time to post it.

We are pleased that we have earned a loyal customer. :)

Touey

Touey

Awards

some time I think the bdcc he live inside the computer noone ever at least have I seen getting to people on about PES faster then he

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established

Oh yeah, you guys definitely deserve it...that's for sure. There is NO need to try or consume another BCAA/EAA product. I will always Amino IV in my arsenal.

Great job!!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some time I think the bdcc he live inside the computer noone ever at least have I seen getting to people on about PES faster then he
His original post took me four minutes to respond to.

The way I see it, there are three minutes of improvement left in there. ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great feedback OP! Thanks for the support.

Joe_P

Awards
The cherry limeade tastes like a bomb pop for all you guys who hit up the ice cream truck in the summer.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The cherry limeade tastes like a bomb pop for all you guys who hit up the ice cream truck in the summer.
That is a damn close comparison. Oh the joy of being a kid chasing that truck. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is a bomb pop?

Please enlighten us English folks. :)

Joe_P

Awards
What is a bomb pop?

Please enlighten us English folks. :)
It is a red white and blue frozen ice. The red is cherry and the white is some kind of lemon. It is a very similar taste.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Awesome review Joe! Thanks

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback!!!
Boss man you do realize we need a RL amino IV flavor right? That would be bomb! Wonder what would take the cake between that and CL.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Boss man you do realize we need a RL amino IV flavor right? That would be bomb! Wonder what would take the cake between that and CL.
This man is on to something :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I need to restock on Amino IV, plowing through it. CL is officially the best tasting supplement I've tried.....

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I need to restock on Amino IV, plowing through it. CL is officially the best tasting supplement I've tried.....
John, you aint saying nothing but a word because I feel ya. I'm blowing through it too but I still have enough to last me for another 2 weeks at least so I plan on buying a couple more tubs next week when I get paid.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It taste just like Sonic cherry limeade without the fizz

John...sorry that you probably don't have Sonic there

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have one where I live and I still have yet to go there.
Not missing much, IMO. Food is pretty crappy, LOL. The Cherry limeades are decent, but I think they used to be better.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I want to start the PES initiative. Replace all sugary drinks in the US with amino IV. Less fat people, more swole people :D

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I want to start the PES initiative. Replace all sugary drinks in the US with amino IV. Less fat people, more swole people :D
Does have to be restricted to the US? We have plenty of fat people over in the UK too!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm just salivating at the chops hoping there will be a New Year's Eve sale on Amino IV...cause if so, I'm all over it! LOL!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yeah! A number of towns in the north hitting 25% obesity.
Beach trips in summer are becoming progressively less enjoyable for 'sight-seers'

What I really don't understand is the obese people who wear extremely revealing clothing and seem almost proud of their poor health.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I really don't understand is the obese people who wear extremely revealing clothing and seem almost proud of their poor health.
My opinion is that it's getting to be "socially acceptable" for obese people to be "proud" of who they are and show it.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Beach trips in summer are becoming progressively less enjoyable for 'sight-seers'

Lol! It is sometimes painful to see. The ego is powerful thing. Spend long enough in front of the mirror and anyone can delude themselves into believing they look good!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thankfully I am always sporting my speedos so it helps balance out the percentage of obese sunbathers.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thankfully I am always sporting my speedos so it helps balance out the percentage of obese sunbathers.
Somehow Ben and his speedos get mentioned in every PES thread at one point or another! :D

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
My opinion is that it's getting to be "socially acceptable" for obese people to be "proud" of who they are and show it.
I agree, I think they need to be put under more pressure. Harsh but fair IMO.

Until then Ben will have to continue wearing the speedos!