Amentoflavone

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
What is the best dosing? I remember coop saying 1 or 2 approx 15 mins pre.

any other thought?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone confirm the elimination half-life of amentoflavone? What little I have found suggests ~3.5 hours

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anyone dose Amentoflavone pre sex? if so what were the effects?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anyone dose Amentoflavone pre sex? if so what were the effects?
I havent noticed any boost in libido from amentoflavone. I did notice a slight boost in libido with Cistamax.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havent noticed any boost in libido from amentoflavone. I did notice a slight boost in libido with Cistamax.
Amentomax shouldn't really effect libido, but rather the ability to achieve and maintain erection

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Amentomax shouldn't really effect libido, but rather the ability to achieve and maintain erection
Oh I see, I do not have any issues there so probably why I dont notice a difference. I personally love amentomax, but just isnt a libido booster or sex aid for me.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I see, I do not have any issues there so probably why I dont notice a difference. I personally love amentomax, but just isnt a libido booster or sex aid for me.
Agree 100% it's a great product

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What chedapalooza said. It's a mild PDE5 inhibitor so it can help improve erection quality.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I really used to love my DMAA for a lot of the reasons some people have mentioned with this.

I just ordered some. Getting excited!!

The dosing recommendation is 2 caps 15 minutes pre w/o. Are the full effects felt by then or does it continue?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really used to love my DMAA for a lot of the reasons some people have mentioned with this.

I just ordered some. Getting excited!!

The dosing recommendation is 2 caps 15 minutes pre w/o. Are the full effects felt by then or does it continue?
Effects are acute, u should feel it from the first dose. Use daily for fat loss and energy. Use pre workout only for acute performance/power increases. I prefer 2 caps daily for the host of health benefits

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
2 caps 15 mins pre sex or maybe 30 mins.???

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this something that needs time to build in your system?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this something that needs time to build in your system?
You should/may notice some acute effects such as mood improvement and performance increase. With time, effects will increase and become more noticeable.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool thanks. I don't get excited over many supplements so I hope to experience what I have been reading so much about.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, well, well. I am pretty certain this can't be placebo, but I took my first 2 caps today and ran around running errands with my wife. After about 30-45 min, I had this feeling of what could only be explained as a case of the giggles. I was in such an amazing mood that everything was making me laugh with a perma grin on and accompanied by a real sense of alertness. Not high energy, but just really aware. This lasted throughout the day and never noticed a drop.

Will be interested to see how this works in the gym, but if this was a feel that can be expected, I will forever have this as a staple for mental health.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, well, well. I am pretty certain this can't be placebo, but I took my first 2 caps today and ran around running errands with my wife. After about 30-45 min, I had this feeling of what could only be explained as a case of the giggles. I was in such an amazing mood that everything was making me laugh with a perma grin on and accompanied by a real sense of alertness. Not high energy, but just really aware. This lasted throughout the day and never noticed a drop. Will be interested to see how this works in the gym, but if this was a feel that can be expected, I will forever have this as a staple for mental health.
Awesome first experience :)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unbelievable first experience to be honest. I am so pumped to take it again tomorrow to make sure this was real. If so...man, where have you been all my life. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unbelievable first experience to be honest. I am so pumped to take it again tomorrow to make sure this was real. If so...man, where have you been all my life. :)
Be sure to update us.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Now i'm wishing i had have gone with the faster, more expensive delivery option.....damn it!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Does Amentoflavone effects dissipate or do they stay?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely excited to hear how pre-workout use works for you. I do love the mood boost with it though. :)

Now i'm wishing i had have gone with the faster, more expensive delivery option.....damn it!!!
Should have selected the AmentoMax infused delivery (delivery men on AmentoMax are proven to deliver 5x faster). ;)

Does Amentoflavone effects dissipate or do they stay?
The effects on mood may dissipate a bit (or you just get "used" to the feeling) with time, but the strength and benefits on body composition seem to keep improving (IME).

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does it compare to the mood benefits provided by bacopa and/or ashwagandha?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has only been two days, but I wouldn't say that it does compare. Ashwagandha and/or bacopa are what I would consider to be "levelers". They seem to balance things out and just make you feel comfortable. At least that what I get from them.

Yesterday and again today, what I am feeling shortly after taking the amento is more of a sense of happy motivation. I've got some lame house keeping things I need to complete before the weather starts changing and I don't even mind today. :) We'll see how things pan out in the gym this week from that perspective.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has only been two days, but I wouldn't say that it does compare. Ashwagandha and/or bacopa are what I would consider to be "levelers". They seem to balance things out and just make you feel comfortable. At least that what I get from them.

Yesterday and again today, what I am feeling shortly after taking the amento is more of a sense of happy motivation. I've got some lame house keeping things I need to complete before the weather starts changing and I don't even mind today. :) We'll see how things pan out in the gym this week from that perspective.
Your description of them (especially bacopa) being "levelers" is actually perfect. I just sometimes think of them as being mood boosters because I'm not such a moody @$$hole after taking bacopa. :)

The way you describe the amento effects sounds just like the way I feel when working out after taking high volume. I'll have to pick some amento up to see if it can replicate that feeling during my workday. Are you taking it on an empty stomach or with food in the morning (not sure if it matters)?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am pretty even tempered and chill, but stress can really affect my moods and that is where I get the most benefit from adaptogens.

My two doses have been on an empty stomach.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to receiving my amentomax today. I'll probably start with dosing one capsule with breakfast and one with dinner (same time as my bacopa and longvida) to see what affects it has on mood. I already take HV preworkout, so I get plenty amento then.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to receiving my amentomax today. I'll probably start with dosing one capsule with breakfast and one with dinner (same time as my bacopa and longvida) to see what affects it has on mood. I already take HV preworkout, so I get plenty amento then.
Sounds good, let us know how it goes. :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
The effects on mood may dissipate a bit (or you just get "used" to the feeling) with time, but the strength and benefits on body composition seem to keep improving (IME).
I'm talking about the strength benefits gained from amentoflavone. mood has a alot to do with other factors also but I'm curious on how long the amentoflavone effects remain around for.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They both act on GABA receptors and their interaction wouldn't be favorable. Other supplements to avoid near amento would be GABA but people don't really take that preworkout.
What about bacopa? Should it be avoided near amento since both act on serotonin receptors?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Mine just turned up, does it matter if u take it AM/PM, with food/ without food?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine just turned up, does it matter if u take it AM/PM, with food/ without food?
I usually take mine on empty stomach with whatever stims or pre workout im using

On training days I make sure I take both caps before the work it and on off days I spread out the 2 caps by 5-6 hours

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually take mine on empty stomach with whatever stims or pre workout im using On training days I make sure I take both caps before the work it and on off days I spread out the 2 caps by 5-6 hours
Pretty much this Josh.

Before training on training days and if you wish to dose it on off days either dose 1 cap twice per day or with stims (if you take them daily).

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Is it worth taking off on days if the goal is lean bulk?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it worth taking off on days if the goal is lean bulk?
Really comes down to specific goals and budget.

If you have the budget it would definitely help, if not then make sure to get the pre-workout dose as that should be the optimal time to take it IMO.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
iddc

iddc

Awards
Amentoflavone sounds interesting,

Lucky me the site I order from has high volume.

Tempted to try!

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
WOW!! I'm on my to work at the moment so i'll give some more details later but just had an incredible workout!!