AM chooses my next Pre Workout supp!!!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
OK ladies and gentlemen.... you now have a chance to help me choose my next Pre Workout supplement!

i'm finishing up my 3rd tub of Jacked (original formula, which was fantastic!) and i'd like to try something new.

i've used NO Shotgun, NO Xplode, Superpump250, Dark Rage, to name the prominent ones... if you'd like my opinion on those i'd be happy to post them.

tell me what i should run, and what benefits i would get from it!!

all companies on AM are invited to help me choose as well!!! (and if you'd like to supply the product for "testing", i'd welcome it *wink* haha)

so let's have'em!!!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Core ZAP and X-Force are my suggestions. Both products gave me superior focus, a non-jittery boost in energy, and a lot of endurance for my workouts which helped me set a few personal records with ease.

I also like the AP/Nevovar stack for a great pump and nutrient delivery pre and post workout.

:thumbsup:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Core ZAP and X-Force are my suggestions. Both products gave me superior focus, a non-jittery boost in energy, and a lot of endurance for my workouts which helped me set a few personal records with ease.

I also like the AP/Nevovar stack for a great pump and nutrient delivery pre and post workout.

:thumbsup:
Nice advice...I still love my CORE Zap. Great product

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice advice...I still love my CORE Zap. Great product
Me too, I still have 4 caps saved for a rainy day lol. I wish it would come back to Nutra.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me too, I still have 4 caps saved for a rainy day lol. I wish it would come back to Nutra.
Ya I still have like a third of a bottle left from a purchase when it used to be at Nutra...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to love the original RPM but, this new formula is nothing close. Core Zap has me rocking once again. I do want to give the X-Force a try soon.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Are you looking for a capped product or a powder ??

It would be easier to narrow down the best of the best that way.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I happen to be a fan of White Flood, and the tablets are a real nice energy burst

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I am a fan of RPM and Shock Therapy for preworkout products. Vasocharge also seems to work alright but I have never used it consistently. Now let me get my Muscle Pharm plug in.....

You should check out Assault, it will cover all of your preworkout needs and since we don't base the product around a large dose of stimulants you are going to notice the benefits everything you take it. It helps substantially with endurance and recovery in your workouts as well as increasing your concentration. Oh yeah it gives you hella pumps too if your into that kind of thing.

Personally I have received the great results using 2-3 RPM's 1 hour before my workout and 1 scoop of Assault during my first exercise but I don't know if your looking into a stack.

B

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
OK ladies and gentlemen.... you now have a chance to help me choose my next Pre Workout supplement!

i'm finishing up my 3rd tub of Jacked (original formula, which was fantastic!) and i'd like to try something new.

i've used NO Shotgun, NO Xplode, Superpump250, Dark Rage, to name the prominent ones... if you'd like my opinion on those i'd be happy to post them.

tell me what i should run, and what benefits i would get from it!!

all companies on AM are invited to help me choose as well!!! (and if you'd like to supply the product for "testing", i'd welcome it *wink* haha)

so let's have'em!!!

why fix what isn't broke?

Give one reason to change supps besides "wanting to try something new".

Jack3d is the best. Just face the fact. lol

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Are you looking for a capped product or a powder ??

It would be easier to narrow down the best of the best that way.
i am looking for any and all options... capped or powder. thanks!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I am a fan of RPM and Shock Therapy for preworkout products. Vasocharge also seems to work alright but I have never used it consistently. Now let me get my Muscle Pharm plug in.....

You should check out Assault, it will cover all of your preworkout needs and since we don't base the product around a large dose of stimulants you are going to notice the benefits everything you take it. It helps substantially with endurance and recovery in your workouts as well as increasing your concentration. Oh yeah it gives you hella pumps too if your into that kind of thing.

Personally I have received the great results using 2-3 RPM's 1 hour before my workout and 1 scoop of Assault during my first exercise but I don't know if your looking into a stack.

oh yeah.. Assault!!! i forgot about that... thanks P.

this might take it....

anyone else?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Omega's Ultima is another one I have been following.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
why fix what isn't broke?

Give one reason to change supps besides "wanting to try something new".

Jack3d is the best. Just face the fact. lol

bubbachew, i love jacked, but you dont know what you're missing til you try it... ya dig?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
There's a great deal on White FLOOD and Green MAGnitude on Nutraplanet right now

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
This thread is a complete waste of space. For god sakes there are a dozen pre-workout threads a day. Do you really think your going to get some ground breaking advice?? Not trying to be a ****, but c'mon.... :sleeping:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love DominATP nice to have less stim in my life, I use both DominATP and Jacked on my weekend workout and just DominATP during the week. I don't need stim for a good workout but it's nice once a week.

dalvare1

dalvare1

Awards
Keep an eye out for Maximize.

It will be available next week and the formula is killer. Best of all there are no proprietary blends, every ingredient dose is listed!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep an eye out for Maximize.

It will be available next week and the formula is killer. Best of all there are no proprietary blends, every ingredient dose is listed!
???

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
This thread is a complete waste of space. For god sakes there are a dozen pre-workout threads a day. Do you really think your going to get some ground breaking advice?? Not trying to be a ****, but c'mon.... :sleeping:
no big deal. i just like getting input from the members on here.

you know, you can just skip the threads if you're not interested. :)

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
... and thanks for the neg, joebo. it was totally necessary.

not trying to ruffle any feathers here, but i must've forgotten that the interwebs are serious business :)

/sarcasm

have a good one, man.

thedawg3545

thedawg3545

Awards
i'm suprised noone's mentioned Controlled Labs glycergrow the pumps are insane!