Alphamine Addicts Anonamous

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is usually how it rolls when people hear of change. No worries I'll still be an alphaholic til I die. It was always extremely useful as an energy drink or preworkout for me anyway. Adding it to high volume to get my preworkout fix just makes that much more sense now. :)
How so?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine was more beneficial when I was cutting or concentrating on cardio which often times meant I wouldn't be using high volume as often. Now it will be teamed together more as the super pre. :)

Oh that added Leucine is nice as well. Can't have enough of it.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Im just happy my tummy can handle the old one now : ) years ago I was poopin all over the place... gotta stock up now I guess : )

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im just happy my tummy can handle the old one now : ) years ago I was poopin all over the place... gotta stock up now I guess : )
Same here. I call it alphamine dumping syndrome. Especially stacked with forskolin.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here. I call it alphamine dumping syndrome. Especially stacked with forskolin.
Everybody is so big on cleansing these days so I guess that was just one added benefit to the stack? :D

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So after hearing more from up top, I'd like to excite people a touch by saying that this has less tolerance build than the OG

So, the energy in this should keep kicking daily, making it an even better Energy Drink option.

The HICA made sense for muscle preservation in a burner, but has no home in an energy drink, not a good enough fit to make customers pay more for this.

If muscle growth or maintenance is the goal we hope the more ideal product Ergonine is being used, which has your HICA.

Leucine was used here because it has additive effects. It appears that HICA does not past the dose we include in Ergonine.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So after hearing more from up top, I'd like to excite people a touch by saying that this has less tolerance build than the OG

So, the energy in this should keep kicking daily, making it an even better Energy Drink option.
What about that crazy euphoric mood boost OG had? Will this compare?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What about that crazy euphoric mood boost OG had? Will this compare?
I think this is a good part of the coming write up, initial testers loved the feeling as much as OG

But we'll see on further reviews here

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think this is a good part of the coming write up, initial testers loved the feeling as much as OG

But we'll see on further reviews here
Cool beans. I did already order 2. Looking forward to it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool beans. I did already order 2. Looking forward to it.
Which flavors did you decide on?

Would love some feedback after you give it a shot bro.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had my first go with the new version tonight. Raspberry lemonade was on point as always. I enjoyed it but am going to hold off on further feedback until i give it a few more tests as so many things can sway a single experience. Especially with it being my birthday so I was already in such high spirits. Very optomistic though is what I can start with.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so have used cotton candy alphamine 3 times now.

Can confirm the taste is brilliant, could drink it for days.

But can also confirm you will get no effect other than as if you had a cup of coffee. It's really not fair to compare this thing to alphamine, which is ironic because it shares the namesake but really its a completely different product.

have had it on an empty stomach and with food as well. I guess it would come in handy if you are travelling and need an energy drink, because the powder is lighter than an already made liquid one.

I won't be buying alphamine again but thats not an issue as the formula change clearly isn't designed for serious lifters and their plan seems to be working so far because my missus got all excited after seeing it around IG lol (until i let her try the new one).

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so have used cotton candy alphamine 3 times now.

Can confirm the taste is brilliant, could drink it for days.

But can also confirm you will get no effect other than as if you had a cup of coffee. It's really not fair to compare this thing to alphamine, which is ironic because it shares the namesake but really its a completely different product.

have had it on an empty stomach and with food as well. I guess it would come in handy if you are travelling and need an energy drink, because the powder is lighter than an already made liquid one.

I won't be buying alphamine again but thats not an issue as the formula change clearly isn't designed for serious lifters and their plan seems to be working so far because my missus got all excited after seeing it around IG lol (until i let her try the new one).
Cotton candy is definitely amazing as mentioned. Also as you mentioned sounds like we nailed what we were after in our formula swap. Which was an energy drink replacement without the carbs and calories and way more affordable than the liquid gold they sell at stores and gas stations. Lucky for our loyal customer base we still offer shift and norcodrene for their weight loss needs which i always found to be the more effective options.

Thank you for the feedback sir.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well sampled out my new formula of alphamine to some die hard alphamine fans at work. Although they said there was a slight difference in the feel they said it still had the boost they long for from alphamine and will still be purchasing. I've been using it as i always have before work and pre-workout and notice no lack in performance or boost as well. I really feel the negative reaction was based purely on people not liking change and would challenge more to actually give the new version a fair trial.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Well sampled out my new formula of alphamine to some die hard alphamine fans at work. Although they said there was a slight difference in the feel they said it still had the boost they long for from alphamine and will still be purchasing. I've been using it as i always have before work and pre-workout and notice no lack in performance or boost as well. I really feel the negative reaction was based purely on people not liking change and would challenge more to actually give the new version a fair trial.
The negative reactions was more likely that you used the name Alphamine (that more or less a cult status behind it) and made it an energy drink strait out of the blue dragging the name into the dirt.
Had you released an energy drink and named it something else (and kept Alphamine as it was) people would not have minded at all and would more likely bought the new produkt for what it was.
Even if you had to abandon the Alphamine formula due to reason unknown it would have been better to let the name die with the product instead of trying to capitalise on it good name.

Just my 2 cents.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any of you alphaholics in the Denver area? Heading there for vacation looking for some tips on where to visit. Got my alphamine in hand for this 18 hour drive. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sunrise flavour.

Best Alphamine flavour we have ever released.

I haven't even opened all of my other tubs yet, just keep using sunrise over and over again lol.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sunrise flavour.

Best Alphamine flavour we have ever released.

I haven't even opened all of my other tubs yet, just keep using sunrise over and over again lol.
Blasphemy. RL could never be dethroned. Sunrise does sound good though.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sounds good?

Try it and see

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
PSA: cotton candy alphamine mixed with cotton candy High Volume not only tastes amazing but also made for probably one of the best workouts and pumps I've ever had yesterday. Endurance was through the roof along with strength and focus.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have any RL to sell or trade? Old formula.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Are we allowed to know how much leucine is in the new formula? Wondering if I should add more.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I'm half thru a jug of cotton candy and ice tea. Happy with flavor... But really miss the old feel. Definitely get a lift but it's just not the same at all. I really hope they come out with a new powdered fat burner.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm half thru a jug of cotton candy and ice tea. Happy with flavor... But really miss the old feel. Definitely get a lift but it's just not the same at all. I really hope they come out with a new powdered fat burner.
The feel is definitely not the same. But that choline about 2 hours after dosing still makes me feel like garbage. So, all the negatives of the old alphamine but none of the benefits except flavor.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The negative reactions was more likely that you used the name Alphamine (that more or less a cult status behind it) and made it an energy drink strait out of the blue dragging the name into the dirt.
Had you released an energy drink and named it something else (and kept Alphamine as it was) people would not have minded at all and would more likely bought the new produkt for what it was.
Even if you had to abandon the Alphamine formula due to reason unknown it would have been better to let the name die with the product instead of trying to capitalise on it good name.

Just my 2 cents.
^^^this is exactly the reason people are upset. and it's blatantly obvious. i feel sorry for the reps that have to pretend it's a good thing and continue to push the product.

it's all about dollar bills. they kept the name because of the "cult like following". but maybe at the bare minimum, name it alphamine reloaded or something to separate it.

oh well. I'm not mad. PES gotta PES. I guess.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont need a clone/copy but woild just like another powdered burner i can drink. Woth a quality profile of course.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dont need a clone/copy but woild just like another powdered burner i can drink. Woth a quality profile of course.
I'd actually prefer a pill that had the original mood boosting formula, but I mean the first alphamine formula, not just the most recent one (minus the choline).

My first couple tubs of alphamine 2 years ago were simply magical as far as the pro social/mood boost goes.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still enjoying my RL alphamine as always. I was always one of the users that abused it more for a very cost effective pick me up anyway though. :)

Toff

Awards
  • Established
ah yeah, seen it.

google alphalean, there are tonnes with that name now

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just saw NP has supply of OG alphamine.

appletini, margarita and strawberry pina colada.

sent out in an email today, get on it boys.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just saw NP has supply of OG alphamine.

appletini, margarita and strawberry pina colada.

sent out in an email today, get on it boys.
Good look brother. Many people will want to jump on that I'm sure!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Got these 2 OG bad boys. I cracked one open today, I think this is first time I've had RL w/o the higenamine or N-Coum. Such a fine powder lol, threw me off at first.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Got these 2 OG bad boys. I cracked one open today, I think this is first time I've had RL w/o the higenamine or N-Coum. Such a fine powder lol, threw me off at first.
Did it feel any different without those ingredients?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is still the one before the most recent change. I have used the Margarita and SPC, as well as sampled appltini, so i knew what this one feels like.

I have not tried the new version yet.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is still the one before the most recent change. I have used the Margarita and SPC, as well as sampled appltini, so i knew what this one feels like.

I have not tried the new version yet.
I meant did you feel any difference between the version with higenamine or n-coum or without?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I meant did you feel any difference between the version with higenamine or n-coum or without?
It's been over year since I've had the higenamine version, I can't really judge. I think there might have been few others ingredients in that version as well.