Alphamine Addicts Anonamous

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anybody to the point they can take a full scoop of alphamine and not feel a thing? I never thought I'd see the day... :(
Took a scoop and a half on top of 2 Norcodrene and again, barely felt it. Definitely time for a stim break.

Let me clarify a little, apparently it doesn't matter how tolerant to stims I get, Alphamine Dumping Syndrome strikes every time. :eek:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took a scoop and a half on top of 2 Norcodrene and again, barely felt it. Definitely time for a stim break.

Let me clarify a little, apparently it doesn't matter how tolerant to stims I get, Alphamine Dumping Syndrome strikes every time. :eek:
You certainly do need a break, especially if you're not following the 8 on 4 off protocol :)

akantzos

Awards
Because i have a half bottle of norco from my friend,I was thinking to stack shift, norcodrene,alphamine and amino iv like this:
Morning
1 shift +1norco
After 6 hours pre workout
1,5 alphamine
30min later intra workout
Amino iv
What do you think?
P. S sorry for my bad english..

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would use one or the other (norco/Alphamine) and use it in full dose (3 servings of each)
that way you get the fat burning/loss properties of the product in full dose.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because i have a half bottle of norco from my friend,I was thinking to stack shift, norcodrene,alphamine and amino iv like this:
Morning
1 shift +1norco
After 6 hours pre workout
1,5 alphamine
30min later intra workout
Amino iv
What do you think?
P. S sorry for my bad english..
That should be fine if you wish to use up that half a bottle. After tolerance is assessed you could bump the Shift dose up to total of 2 caps per day.

akantzos

Awards
I would use one or the other (norco/Alphamine) and use it in full dose (3 servings of each)
that way you get the fat burning/loss properties of the product in full dose.
Like I said, I already have a half bottle from a friend. That's why i think this stack . It will be for 8 last weeks of shred. Also, I think that with 1 Norco + 1,5 Alphamine = 2,5 doses has little difference from 3 doses.As tolerance is assessed,maybe later rise up dose to 3 per day. And so i already had a half Norco, i want test Shift.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I said, I already have a half bottle from a friend. That's why i think this stack . It will be for 8 last weeks of shred. Also, I think that with 1 Norco + 1,5 Alphamine = 2,5 doses has little difference from 3 doses.As tolerance is assessed,maybe later rise up dose to 3 per day. And so i already had a half Norco, i want test Shift.
Ya plan sounds good to me. Let us know how you like Shift or if you have any other questions. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep in mind Norcodrene and Alphamine have different profiles.

But like bolt said, finish your Norcodrene, and then just replace the Norcodrene doses with Alphamine.

akantzos

Awards
Keep in mind Norcodrene and Alphamine have different profiles.
Yeah, that's the reason that I prefer Alphamine preworkout and Norcodrene when i wake up. Because with Norco i feel better appetite suppression than Alphamine which wake me up for workout and hit better fat loss.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
ive been using alphamine since it first dropped in... 2012? i cant remember but it is the only supplement in its own category...
the only product that took me away from alphamine was oxyelite powder which are to me the same thing but thats another topic..

i have yet to find another product thats as versatile as alphamine. i take it in the morning with my own little extra added goodies... i take it before i work out...
alphamine has no BCAAs.. it does have HICA and some olive leaf extract plus a touch of caffeine for my synephrine. i am a little upset that i am unable to find a substitute for it.

alphamine really is one of the best supplements for me and strangely a staple. i am no pes fanboy but i give credit where its due. guess im gonna have to try the new flavors...

PS
i read something about norco and alphamine.. norco blows! i cant believe it sells for 30 something bucks
alphamine is superior in every way, most importantly it tastes better. you drink it, ice cold water

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Norco has a great profile for fatloss different than alphamine, but everyone is subjected to what they prefer. Both are great products.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Norco has a great profile for fatloss different than alphamine, but everyone is subjected to what they prefer. Both are great products.
Indeed each is unique for there individual ingredients and synergy with other products. Always ends up being more of a preference decision in the end. I know I always have a heck of a time deciding which to run when.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Indeed each is unique for there individual ingredients and synergy with other products. Always ends up being more of a preference decision in the end. I know I always have a heck of a time deciding which to run when.
agreed, both get the job done. but if you can't choose run both during the cut at different times :D i.e alphamine first, then 2 weeks off ;) and run norco.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
agreed, both get the job done. but if you can't choose run both during the cut at different times :D i.e alphamine first, then 2 weeks off ;) and run norco.
Yo clear your PM's we have business to discuss ;)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The insider release of the new Alphamine flavors will be on Wednesday. :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphaholics check your emails. ;)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Wow, what a great deal.

Too bloody bad anyone outside of the US can't participate.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Wow, what a great deal.

Too bloody bad anyone outside of the US can't participate.
you can participate mate, just gotta pay shipping :)

I did the inside deal for shift, got 6 bottles :)

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
ops, did not know about this, i am sorry, when i ordered shift all was good, maybe for alpha mine they used some ingredients it is not allowed in the european countries :(
Yeah, it's all good man. Yohimbine is banned in Australia so that's why. It's just upsetting haha. I'll wait for it to be in stock at some other places that I know ship it and take my chances I guess... I just need to try some of these new flavours! haha

I got 4 bottles of Shift too, still waiting to start my run ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can imagine that ergo/alpha stack on the insider is getting a lot of love. Great deal for two top notch products.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well my shipping confirmation shows I will receive my new flavors by Monday. One happy alphaholic right about now! :)

Awards
  • Established
Any suggestions on a simple stim for my alphamine break? I'm struggling on day 1.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any suggestions on a simple stim for my alphamine break? I'm struggling on day 1.
How long were you on Alphamine for?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Dat Synephrine in Shift baby. I'm also coming off stims for the first time in 9 weeks next week. We can hold each other for comfort.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Caffeine tabs or coffee?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had my first couple of weeks off all caffeine recently, not even coffee.

It was the first time I did this in about four years.

Even after two weeks I felt caffeine a lot more than I did previously. I was like a newbie stim user.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Even after two weeks I felt caffeine a lot more than I did previously. I was like a newbie stim user.
Its great for like 2 weeks than tolerance comes waltzing in again :(

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I guess thats why they tell you to cycle off alphamine on the label :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its great for like 2 weeks than tolerance comes waltzing in again :(
lol, indeed. :)

It is actually which I enjoy yohimbe. I used to be able to take four weeks off Alphamine or Enhanced and it would feel potent when I tried it again whereas with something like DMAA it never felt like my very first dose of the very first tub lol.

I guess thats why they tell you to cycle off alphamine on the label :)
I do cycle off supplements. I don't usually omit all caffeine from my diet though. This time I had a couple of weeks without even drinking coffee.

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to taper down, may grab some amino energy by ON just for the light caffeine and aminos to give a slight boost preworkout

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

How was the withdrawal? Did you taper the caffeine or cold turkey? I've done it once cold turkey but it was hell; I don't ever plan to completely omit caffeine for a stim break again. But right now I'm down to 200mg a day for this little break.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I've done cold turkey a few times coming from 400+ a day. I require a LOT more sleep the first few days, feel grouchy as hell, can feel almost sick sometimes, and feel weak as hell. After a week you are back to normal more or less and I find you actually get stronger without caffeine but that takes about 2 weeks + from my personal experience.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm trying to taper down, may grab some amino energy by ON just for the light caffeine and aminos to give a slight boost preworkout
I'd rather consume a Monster Zero :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd rather consume a Monster Zero :)
You try VPX Bang?

I have tried them all except star blast, champagne cola is the ish!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You try VPX Bang?

I have tried them all except star blast, champagne cola is the ish!
No I haven't. Heard they're alright though.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I've debated doing this but it seems impossible for me. Midnight shift working is torture with stims let alone completely stim free. Maybe soon when I move to first shift.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've debated doing this but it seems impossible for me. Midnight shift working is torture with stims let alone completely stim free. Maybe soon when I move to first shift.
As hard as it sounds you will feel 100x better when you do it.
Sometimes the hardest decisions are the best decisions.

Just mentally try and stay focused it may seem weird but well worth it.