LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excited as you are ;)
I bet!

Unfortunately we are not releasing any more info at this time my good sir. Sorry I couldn't be of more help but I can assure you it will be worth the wait! :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this gonna be the new alphamine? Where's the HICA? Says muscle preserving but no HICA.
The link is for the international version.

akantzos

Awards
Hello. I want to stack alphamine & norcodrene. My plan will be like this:
wake up 2 pills Norcodrene
30min pre-workout 2 scoops alphamine
OR
wake up 1 pill Norcodrene + 1 scoop alphamine
30min pre-workout 1 pill Norcodrene + 1 scoop alphamine
I want to stack and Amino iv intra workout. Does the bcaa cause so much insulin spike so the effect of yohimbe will stop?

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine not really having an effect on me? Just taking 1 scoop. I get a buzz for maybe 30 minutes. My scoop later in the day makes me tired. What the hell is going on?
Love the taste though.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Stim tolerance ^^ you may need more than 125mg at a single dose to feel much or more. how does 2 at a time feel?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Stim tolerance ^^ you may need more than 125mg at a single dose to feel much or more. how does 2 at a time feel?
2 at a time...is that how you like it? HEY OHHHHHHHHHHH.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I used to do 2 rounded back in the days with the old alphamine. Felt fantastic! But SOMETIMES after that 35-40 minutes later I'd get the shiz. But STILL loved the stuff.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
2 Scoops Pre-workout is delicious and hits the spot for energy. nothing crazy high caffeine wise, but enough to power through workouts even on the deepest of cuts/caloric deficits. The thing i like about alphamine is it wont blow you out of the water (like enhanced did for me) but gives you a very sustained energy release.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eh it's kinda hit or miss... But if I take it with high volume it's almost guaranteed. Nonetheless, it's still worth taking and stacking imo
Was just curious. And I agree, most certainly worth taking and stacking the two.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every time I open my tub of Alphamine its apparent my wife is no longer pregnant. Diminishes quickly! May have to knock her up again so she stays off my supps! Lol

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
2 Scoops Pre-workout is delicious and hits the spot for energy. nothing crazy high caffeine wise, but enough to power through workouts even on the deepest of cuts/caloric deficits. The thing i like about alphamine is it wont blow you out of the water (like enhanced did for me) but gives you a very sustained energy release.
the old alphamine sure blew me out of the water. at 2.5 scoops sweet spot for me pre. using the advanced version right now and it's quite strong stim wise to

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alphamine is just the best thing ever in mornings when I choose to fast, feel spot on energy wise snd brain function and pretty much zero appetite until i eat.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine is just the best thing ever in mornings when I choose to fast, feel spot on energy wise snd brain function and pretty much zero appetite until i eat.
Working just as intended then! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely, i make the conscience effort to always have a couple of tubs on hand.
Smart man! Never want to go through that painful period of waiting for it to arrive!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Every time I open my tub of Alphamine its apparent my wife is no longer pregnant. Diminishes quickly! May have to knock her up again so she stays off my supps! Lol
better hit up ben for his stash of 30+ tubs to send you some reinforcements!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great news for Alphaholics...There's an insider release for the successor to A-T2 and og Shift in a couple days. It will stack very well with Alphamine and Norco. :thumbsup:

https://pescience.com/insider

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what about that alpha teaser a couple of weeks ago?
It's in the works. We'll let you know when more info is available.

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
I've preordered 2 tubs of Alphamine Advanced, should be due may 5th. Will post impressions. SO keen to give this a whirl with the inclusion of NMT and Boldline.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have stumbled on possibly the best way to enjoy Alphamine....mix it with club soda. Had RL mixed in club soda for my pre lunch today and it was fantastic. Will try it with E9 mixed in as well.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great news for Alphaholics...There's an insider release for the successor to A-T2 and og Shift in a couple days. It will stack very well with Alphamine and Norco. :thumbsup:

https://pescience.com/insider
This is great news. I still have bottles of shift I run on and off in fact I'm running it right now stacked with AT2 and erase pro. :)

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
2 scoops of alphamine advanced, empty stomach, first stim of the day. Taste is pretty good. 1 hour in not feeling much in the way of stim / mood boost or anything. Early days I guess.

akantzos

Awards
I have two questions: 1)If i drink 2 alphamine 30min pre-workout and i have 1.5 scoop amino iv intra workout, does the effect of yohimbe will stop from bcaa's insulin spike ?
2)Is it better take alphamine 1+2 (or 2+1) or 1+1+1 ?
thank you

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have two questions: 1)If i drink 2 alphamine 30min pre-workout and i have 1.5 scoop amino iv intra workout, does the effect of yohimbe will stop from bcaa's insulin spike ?
thank you
No you'll be fine.

The dosing depends on schedule. How do both options fit your schedule?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you
The insulin spike from BCAA during exercise isn't an issue.

Dosing Alphamine can be done multiple ways (depending on schedule). I personally do 1.5 scoops twice per day.

akantzos

Awards
The dosing depends on schedule. How do both options fit your schedule?
Wake up 1 scoop , 6 hours later (30min pre-workout) and 1 scoop 6 hours later (3:30 before sleep). Except morning scoop, i will take it 2 hours after meal and then i will eat 1 hour later.I think this way will help me more with appetite.Otherwise 1 scoop morning and 2 scoop 30min before workout.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wake up 1 scoop , 6 hours later (30min pre-workout) and 1 scoop 6 hours later (3:30 before sleep). Except morning scoop, i will take it 2 hours after meal and then i will eat 1 hour later.I think this way will help me more with appetite.Otherwise 1 scoop morning and 2 scoop 30min before workout.
I personally prefer 1 1/2 scoops twice a day. Seems to be a sweet spot for me but definitely play with the dosing and see what works best for you.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take one scoop out of bed before breakfast. I take another scoop before lunch. I workout whenever I can and don't time my Alphamine around it either.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take one scoop out of bed before breakfast. I take another scoop before lunch. I workout whenever I can and don't time my Alphamine around it either.
Another person who has replaced their morning coffee with Alphamine? :)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Perfect drink to start the holiday off right! :)

My gyms upgrading soon, will have a protein shake bar lol be doing paradise cooler Margarita shots at night before I go party (train) haha

Awards
  • Established
The only margarita in the world known to aid in weight loss :clap: