bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know but still...I figured icee's were international
I just Google'd it. We have slush puppies. Are they the same thing?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Noc

Awards
First Alphamine run starting next week, already received my package. :) I have the European version of Alphamine without Yohimbine, but I read from here that PES has increased the contents of the other thermogenic ingredients (Higenamine and tembamide in particular) to make it as powerful as the American version.

What do you guys think of buying Primaforce Yohimbine HCL and taking it too? I'm also going to use AI Sports Nutrition DAA and Erase/EP.

Already tried EP alone earlier this year, it was great. Can't wait to start my diet and try Alphamine stacked with Erase and DAA. Thanks for the great products PES and sorry for my bad English. ^^ Finally starting to see your products here in Finland.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First Alphamine run starting next week, already received my package. :) I have the European version of Alphamine without Yohimbine, but I read from here that PES has increased the contents of the other thermogenic ingredients (Higenamine and tembamide in particular) to make it as powerful as the American version.

What do you guys think of buying Primaforce Yohimbine HCL and taking it too? I'm also going to use AI Sports Nutrition DAA and Erase/EP.

Already tried EP alone earlier this year, it was great. Can't wait to start my diet and try Alphamine stacked with Erase and DAA. Thanks for the great products PES and sorry for my bad English. ^^ Finally starting to see your products here in Finland.
We love the support sir! Thank you.

That is a nice stack you have there. If you add the yohimbe make sure you are starting with very low doses to find the right mix for you. With the doses of the other ingredients increasing in the European versions it should not be necessary at all though.

Will you be logging?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The added Y won't be necessary and if you haven't tried the Alphamine alone yet I'd go without it at first. I don't like Y-hcl, but do like some of the other alkaloids like Alpha-Y and the SA2-A in Alphamine and AT2. If you don't have any poor reactions to the Y-hcl you could add some in down the road, if you feel you need it, which I don't think you will with Alphamine. ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beat to the punch! I am slipping.....

Noc

Awards
Alright, thanks for the fast replies. Yeah I will post my experiences and feelings of the products, but I dont think I'm going to make a Review/Log thread yet. We will see.

Yeah and I said wrong. Alphamine didn't have Yohimbine HCL, I meant that "Pausinystalia Yohimbe Bark (Extracted for Alkaloid content) (SA2-A)". Pretty close, haha? :) By the way, what's the differences between that and Yohimbine HCL?

But I guess I buy some Y-HCL if I get it from somewhere and maybe add it to the stack later. Lets start with Alphamine+Erase/EP+DAA!

Thanks!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The alkaloids in Alphamine provide a "cleaner" experience with the Y. Should be smoother with less instances of some of the side effects others hate, but still have the benefits that the ingredient is great for.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And you give me crap for not trying enhanced?! Where's the ignore button?? ;)
He's from Spain or something give him a break. :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But not a break of a kit kat bar right?
Never! If I get a cheat day kit kat bar there will be no sharing! Unless of course he has a butterfinger because then we could barter.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never! If I get a cheat day kit kat bar there will be no sharing! Unless of course he has a butterfinger because then we could barter.
5th avenue
/thread

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And you give me crap for not trying enhanced?! Where's the ignore button?? ;)
Enhanced = epic
Icee = kids sweets

Did I get this right, did you just compare the two?

We need to take some time apart, maybe see other people.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced = epic
Icee = kids sweets

Did I get this right, did you just compare the two?

We need to take some time apart, maybe see other people.
Lmao! Bamski just got dumped! In before he blocks your phone calls!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have already filed a restraining order.

Nobody compares my Enhanced to some ice lolly.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have already filed a restraining order.

Nobody compares my Enhanced to some ice lolly.
Oh that is good stuff right there! Lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Turn your alphamine into a Popsicle, freeze it overnight and enjoy in the morning. Lol icee has nothing on that

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Turn your alphamine into a Popsicle, freeze it overnight and enjoy in the morning. Lol icee has nothing on that

Sounds delicious! :32:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy smokes. Alphamine ice lolly on a hot day.

You, sir are a genius!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Care package today thx Josh.

Erase, anabeta elite, alphamine, enhanced

Lets rock this

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

You, sir are a genius!
Just have to down it quick, if it melts and some is wasted common side effects include but are not limited to: depression, rage, sprinting back home to take another half scoop.

Wasted alphamine is a tragedy.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You, sir are a genius!
Sounds delightful doesn't it?!
Care package today thx Josh.

Erase, anabeta elite, alphamine, enhanced

Lets rock this
Sexy sexy sexy!
Just have to down it quick, if it melts and some is wasted common side effects include but are not limited to: depression, rage, sprinting back home to take another half scoop.

Suicidal thoughts are very common when alphamine is wasted. Very good disclaimer here sir.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Haha, reps for inventing the term; Alphamine rage.

Definition: when precious Alphamine is wasted or when you take a scoop out of the tub and realise it was the last one.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, reps for inventing the term; Alphamine rage.

Definition: when precious Alphamine is wasted or when you take a scoop out of the tub and realise it was the last one.
I wouldn't want to be the one wasting Alphamine. Bad things could happen.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Haha... 1 scoop Alphamine and 1.5 scoop of enhanced... Never again on leg day..

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
The leg pump was insane... Only if I had that with my other major muscle groups.
Take that stack for shoulders next!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of Alphamine today... Tomorrow is going to be rough.
I feel for you sir. I'm down to just a few servings left. Debating on cutting it for a month and just continuing on with enhanced.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a new tub of Fruit Punch Alphamine earlier in the week. I haven't cracked it open yet, but glad to have the FP power in my house again. ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel for you sir. I'm down to just a few servings left. Debating on cutting it for a month and just continuing on with enhanced.
How dare you cut out Alphamine and only keep Enhanced!!!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
1.5 scoop of enhanced and 1 scoop of Alphamine had my delts and traps looking like I was on synthol... Hahah so nice, but the pump never seemed to get in the way of finishing my set. Also, I seemed to have a good decent after pump for a good 3-4 hours after when I went out as well. Very impressed.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1.5 scoop of enhanced and 1 scoop of Alphamine had my delts and traps looking like I was on synthol... Hahah so nice, but the pump never seemed to get in the way of finishing my set. Also, I seemed to have a good decent after pump for a good 3-4 hours after when I went out as well. Very impressed.
Gotta love that long lasting pump post workout.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The row of guys doing chest and biceps on a Friday evening before they hit the clubs lol.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Lol... I think its funny at the gym when Monday = 100% packed, Tuesday = 90% packed, Wednesday = 75% packed, Thursday = 40% packed, and Friday = 25% packed. Hahaha