Alpha T2 or Shift

gymguy21

Awards
Hey whats up just wanted to know which worked better to shed some fat from my midsection. I see that Shift is just the 3,3 and the Alpha T2 has the 3,3 and Rauwolscine HCl and Higenamine. Which one would be better suited for fat burning? I have 200mg caffiene tabs and just wondering if I can just stack that with the Shift. Any advice is much appreciated!!!

uvawahoowa

Awards
Hey whats up just wanted to know which worked better to shed some fat from my midsection. I see that Shift is just the 3,3 and the Alpha T2 has the 3,3 and Rauwolscine HCl and Higenamine. Which one would be better suited for fat burning? I have 200mg caffiene tabs and just wondering if I can just stack that with the Shift. Any advice is much appreciated!!!
Not a rep but I am running AT2 right now and I am a fan. I would pick it over shift if you don't mind throwing down a little extra dough

gymguy21

Awards
So what kind of results are you experiencing? Are you losing just fat or is there muscle lose too? I'm trying to cut some mid-section fat. Im at 16 % bf and would like to my abs back.

uvawahoowa

Awards
So what kind of results are you experiencing? Are you losing just fat or is there muscle lose too? I'm trying to cut some mid-section fat. Im at 16 % bf and would like to my abs back.
To be honest I have only been using it a week, but I am down 1 lb and 3 mm on a 3 site caliper test. But I have been eating at 150 cals/day over maintenance. Also I am stacking with oxyECA...so take that for what its worth, but I am taking 2 doses AT2 and 1 dose oxyECA. Actually a gain in strength from last week to this week pretty much across the board.

I will have a log up soon.

gymguy21

Awards
I didn't know how it compared with straight caffeine

gymguy21

Awards
When you run something like oxyEca or OEP do u ever feel like the stim effects wear off?

uvawahoowa

Awards
When you run something like oxyEca or OEP do u ever feel like the stim effects wear off?
On oxy its not that noticeable for me, when I was on dexaprine v1I could absolutely feel it wearing off though...I am assuming that was the 1,3 not the caffeine

uvawahoowa

Awards
On oxy its not that noticeable for me, when I was on dexaprine v1I could absolutely feel it wearing off though...I am assuming that was the 1,3 not the caffeine

gymguy21

Awards
Nice I'm gonna have to try the alpha-t2 and oxyECA stack and try to get shredded !! How long are you going to run the combo?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Nice I'm gonna have to try the alpha-t2 and oxyECA stack and try to get shredded !! How long are you going to run the combo?
4 weeks total, it is recommended 8 weeks I believe for better effects but I don't want to chance anything in regards to the 3,3 in AT2. I will run it in another 8 weeks for a 4 week recomp for sure though

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would personally go with Alpha-T2 - worked for me whereas Shift did not. Then again, I don't really sue for fat burning per se but other benefits more specific to my personal physiology. That said, at 16% bodyfat, since you're a male, I don't recommend adding in anything re fat loss - focus on your NUTRITION AND TRAINING, since those are the two factors that are going to primarily determine your success (or not) in uncovering your abs.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So do u think the alpha t2 will help at all at 16% bf or should it be lower?
Any help it makes is not going to be that noticeable - not like if you used it when you were leaner. WHich is why I don't recommend using fat burning products for males who are not at least UNDER 10% bodyfat (or females between 12-15% bodyfat) - you're better off focusing on the factors that are going to make the MOST difference and not "rely" on supplements to "do it" for you.

~Rosie~