Alphamax XT, SNS Xgels, Shift and Norcodrene - dosage and timing

spartanpride

Awards
Hi Guys,

I just joined the forum and I am blown away by the sheer amount of knowledge this place provides so thank you to all the contributors out here. Now moving to my question. I have been lifting for a while now (about 8-9 years), did one npc physique competition 2 years ago. I currently stand at 5'7", 167 lbs. I took a year break and I am starting the diet and whole regime again. I am planning of recomp and using Alphamaxxt, xgels, shift and Norcodrene. I have used these products individually in the past and have received amazing results so I am thinking of stacking them now. My questions:

- what should be the dosage and timing?
- Running this cycle for 12 weeks should be an issue?
- Any other supplements I should consider? (my goal is fat loss while building muscle mass)

spartanpride

Awards
Bumping this thread to the top. If someone can provide some input that would be really helpful. thanks

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-Dose 4-6 X Gels around your workout. Depending on how many times you workout a week. It could last you 8-12.5 weeks
-Norcodrene i would do one upon waking and one around Lunch time. Move the morning dose up to 2 pills eventually.
-alphamax, I would pick a time in the morning and at bed time to dose this. Just making sure your taking the full daily dose is most important.
-shift, I have never taken, I would stagger this. So you can run forskolin for 12 weeks. You could also begin taking one pill shift at week 5. 50mg forskolin for 4 weeks, than 75mg for 8.

1-4: X-gels, shift
5-8: X-Gels, shift, norco, Alphamax
9-12: X-gels, norco, alphamax

Take LCLT or Al Car with your X-gels.
You also need an emulsifier for your X-gels. So get either GMS or soy lecithin granules. A popular one would be fearns brand.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ Agreed with the above. Shift and norco will be a good stack just watch stims. Also for x gels depending on how many days you workout per week may not last you 12 weeks. Just take 30-45 minutes pre workout for 50 workouts on workout days only.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
-Dose 4-6 X Gels around your workout. Depending on how many times you workout a week. It could last you 8-12.5 weeks
-Norcodrene i would do one upon waking and one around Lunch time. Move the morning dose up to 2 pills eventually.
-alphamax, I would pick a time in the morning and at bed time to dose this. Just making sure your taking the full daily dose is most important.
-shift, I have never taken, I would stagger this. So you can run forskolin for 12 weeks. You could also begin taking one pill shift at week 5. 50mg forskolin for 4 weeks, than 75mg for 8.

1-4: X-gels, shift
5-8: X-Gels, shift, norco, Alphamax
9-12: X-gels, norco, alphamax

Take LCLT or Al Car with your X-gels.
You also need an emulsifier for your X-gels. So get either GMS or soy lecithin granules. A popular one would be fearns brand.
This is really sound advice. Agreed 100%.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Rockzilla has you covered. Have you used all of these in the past? Stacking all 4 is a lot at once, so my recommendation would be something more like this:

weeks 1-5: X-Gels + Alphamax XT
weeks 6-10: X-Gels + Alphamax XT (run for 8 total weeks) + Shift
weeks 11-14: Shift + Norcodrene

I wouldn't advise running X-Gels for a full 12 weeks unless you can tolerate it. 12 weeks is a long run for ArA, and you will likely end up with joint discomfort. I would stagger the Alphamax, Shift, and Norcodrene due to some overlap in ingredients. Spreading them out with a 2 week overlap will allow you to feel the effects of each product and see what works best. More at once isn't always better

spartanpride

Awards
Rockzilla has you covered. Have you used all of these in the past? Stacking all 4 is a lot at once, so my recommendation would be something more like this:

weeks 1-5: X-Gels + Alphamax XT
weeks 6-10: X-Gels + Alphamax XT (run for 8 total weeks) + Shift
weeks 11-14: Shift + Norcodrene

I wouldn't advise running X-Gels for a full 12 weeks unless you can tolerate it. 12 weeks is a long run for ArA, and you will likely end up with joint discomfort. I would stagger the Alphamax, Shift, and Norcodrene due to some overlap in ingredients. Spreading them out with a 2 week overlap will allow you to feel the effects of each product and see what works best. More at once isn't always better
Thanks guys. This is indeed very helpful. I have used all xgels, alphamax and shift in the past (not stacked) and these work wonders. I will spread these out as you mentioned and will keep you all posted.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. This is indeed very helpful. I have used all xgels, alphamax and shift in the past (not stacked) and these work wonders. I will spread these out as you mentioned and will keep you all posted.
Gonna be an epic stack. Good luck!