Alpha T-2/ Lean Xtreme Stack

craynor2330

Awards
Just bought the Alpha T-2/ Lean Xtreme Stack from Nutraplanet. I'm 22, 6', and weight 200 lbs. Last summer I had trimmed down to a lean 190 without taking anything. Can I expect to cut 10lbs with these products? And how long can I use this stack, 8 weeks??

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
From my experience with AT2... I actually noticed more on measurements dropping than weight... so dont be discouraged if the scale doesnt drop significantly... I got pretty lean and didnt lose much weight at all

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just bought the Alpha T-2/ Lean Xtreme Stack from Nutraplanet. I'm 22, 6', and weight 200 lbs. Last summer I had trimmed down to a lean 190 without taking anything. Can I expect to cut 10lbs with these products? And how long can I use this stack, 8 weeks??
That is a nice stack to help aid you in fat loss. With that said, Diet and cardio/training will be the part that dictates your fat loss. The supplements will only help what you are already doing. 8 weeks is a good length to run those also

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FlawedGrunt and RickRock13 made very good points.

If you have 10 pounds of bodyfat to lose, then you could make a definite dent in that, yes. ~8 weeks is always the optimal period of time to run most products for best effects and results.

~Rosie~

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried any PES products yet. I think I will start with Alpha T-2. I follow Rosie's logs and recommendations closely. She seems very knowledgeable and appears to "call em like she see's em". I appreciate that even though she reps for several companies. I also appreciate a company that doesn’t' just saturate the market with a lot of worthless products just to increase sales. PES seems to be very selective about what they bring to market.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried any PES products yet. I think I will start with Alpha T-2. I follow Rosie's logs and recommendations closely. She seems very knowledgeable and appears to "call em like she see's em". I appreciate that even though she reps for several companies. I also appreciate a company that doesn’t' just saturate the market with a lot of worthless products just to increase sales. PES seems to be very selective about what they bring to market.
Alpha T-2 is legit. Im on my 3rd run of it

PS - Rosie doesnt rep for any companies. She just vouches for the ones she has gotten good results from

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As I said at the end of my Erase review, "Performance Enhancing Supplements is a young company with only THREE products - and many more to come. However, those three products are EFFECTIVE...Performance Enhancing Supplements proves that you don't need to have an extensive line-up to make an impression - their products speak for themselves re results, and the company name and recognition will only get bigger and better. Already, Erase and Alpha-T2 are STAPLES in my supplement arsenal!"

Echoing FlawedGrunt - I do NOT rep for ANY companies. I do however, stand behind the very FEW companies whose products I use and believe in. I make appropriate recommendations where applicable based on my experiences and knowledge of a product, etc., and did this even when I WAS a company rep. Please make sure you know the facts before making such a statement.

~Rosie~

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
My appologies, I thought you used to rep for PP and I was under the impression that you also repped for a couple others. I stand corrected. I have decided to give PES's triple stack a go. I want to lose a few pounds for the summer. Moreover, Nutra had it on sale.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Echoing FlawedGrunt - I do NOT rep for ANY companies. I do however, stand behind the very FEW companies whose products I use and believe in. I make appropriate recommendations where applicable based on my experiences and knowledge of a product, etc., and did this even when I WAS a company rep. Please make sure you know the facts before making such a statement.

~Rosie~

Rosie,

I checked out your website. I'm supprised to see PP is not listed as one of your recommended supp companies.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dose of T2 and LX for this stack?
Alpha-T2
Daily
Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1