Lean Xtreme/Triazole/Alphamine (EU verions) Good Stack?

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Was going for an 12-14 Week cut (4 weeks in) and I'm aiming at about 6% bodyfat (10% at the moment, 14 point caliper).

Get Lean Extreme for cortisol control, Triazole for keeping test up and estrogen at bay and to top i all out Alphamine (EU version) for an overall fatburning effect.
Will get Alphamine (US version) after about 4 weeks to get the last stubborn fat off.

Anyhow does there 3 supplements blend well?
Anything i need to think off regarding dosage timing as if do i need to take them separately or is it ok to take all three at the same time, or maybe 15-30min apart.

As of now I'm separating Lean Xtreme and Triazole 15min apart and Alpahamine 30 min apart from Triazole.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shouldn't be any problems taking them together (the Forskolin in LX should synergize well with the beta agonists in Alphamine).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like an awesome cutting stack. I don't see a problem with it either.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Thx for the response.
Just honk and go then :D
Will be nice to try the US version of Alphamine later in the cut, as of now the EU version give me what i want (energy and overall fatburning) but when i get down at 7-8% the hard part begins.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stack, used to be insanely popular a while back.

I would opt for Reduce XT over Lean Xtreme 2.0 though, it's a superior cortisol control product. (unless you have Lean Xtreme 1.0 which was a great product).

morata9

morata9

Awards
Was going for an 12-14 Week cut (4 weeks in) and I'm aiming at about 6% bodyfat (10% at the moment, 14 point caliper).

Get Lean Extreme for cortisol control, Triazole for keeping test up and estrogen at bay and to top i all out Alphamine (EU version) for an overall fatburning effect.
Will get Alphamine (US version) after about 4 weeks to get the last stubborn fat off.

Anyhow does there 3 supplements blend well?
Anything i need to think off regarding dosage timing as if do i need to take them separately or is it ok to take all three at the same time, or maybe 15-30min apart.

As of now I'm separating Lean Xtreme and Triazole 15min apart and Alpahamine 30 min apart from Triazole.
Do you have the old or the new version of Lean Xtreme ?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have the old or the new version of Lean Xtreme ?
The original Lean Xtreme probably hasn't been made in 5+ years so I am sure he has 2.0.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Yep got the V2 (Got 2 jars so SNS reduce XT will have to wait :/ )
Lean Xtreme works ok, better sleep and some leaning effect after 4 days. Will wait 4 weeks until i say anything solid though :)

But in the end it's best to remember that nothing beats hard work. I know what I want and I'm ready to work for it...