All Things Tattoos

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established

I have always been obsessed with tattoos ever since i was 16, of course i only had one when i was 16, but since then i have had several more. Interested to hear about others tatts and there interests in them???

One i plan to get sometime soon...

3224901509_c581aced1f.jpg

Plan on getting it on the top of my forearm.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Chick with sleeve = ****ing hot

colorful-girl-romero-britto-sleeve-tatoo-tattoo-Favim.com-53411_large.jpg

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
In for this, I have sleeves on both arms. Skulls and flames and ****, love chicks with tats. Trying to talk the GF into getting a half sleeve.

Oh yea the half sleeve on a girl is bad as **** too.

sleeve tattoo ideas15.jpg

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Cool deal bro, and if she doesn't want to get the tatt, you can always dump her and go to Cali where every girl there has a sleeve :)....................jp jp

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
For some odd reason, well it's not odd to me because i know exactly why i want it, but it would definitely seem odd to others, i've always wanted a whale tattoo (well since i turned like 19), like a whale on my chest, i was thinking the right peck. When we would go on family beach trips when i was little, something about the whale souvenirs in the little shops, and just a image of a whale in general was always appealing to me, i was obsessed with whales up till like age 8. So i think i might just say **** it and get a whale tattoo, i was thinking about drawing it myself, i've always been artistic so i might be able to make it look half decent. Seems a little.......different, i know.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
hmmm... IMO tattoos should/need to have a strong meaning... that is what you will describe about it till the end of time..

me personally been thinking about getting my sons name tattooed but I'm still in search of the right format, since you will live with that decision till then the end of time make sure you get the right ink ;)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got 'em and started to do 'em!! I personally have 6 right now:

1. Tribal arm band, left arm, between delts & tri/bi - from my guitar (personal link to music and being a musician all my life).
2. Cartoony skull w/ long beard and "WICKED" intertwined, right calf, outside - own design, link to my bike, skull is characture of myself.
3. "143", small, underside of left wrist. Personal meaning.
4. "1-17", small, underside of right wrist. Chapter number for my riding club (I'm pres.) - Laurel Highlands Vulcan Riders Association.
5. Ripped arm w/ steampunk clockwork stuff, left forearm, underside - no meaning of the design, but first tattoo I've ever done.
6. Smiling skull w/ pistons for a cranium, left foreararm, upper side near elbow - my design, from bike, custom cut radiator cover.

This weekend, I will be doing atleast one more on myself. It will go left forearm, top side. (Just too hard for me to reach anywhere else right now!!) It will be a heart and the letter Z. Some might think it's an "I love zombies" thing, knowing me, but it's for my daughter. Isabella aka Izzie aka Z. :) If my buddy down the road, who also does 'em, has the time, I will get "MOTO PSYCHO" on the outer side of that arm as well so that you can read it when my hand is up on the bars. :D :D :D

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
i hate so much when people , espcially kids my age, get tatoos that dont mean squat. like i have two friends who recently got tatoos.. one get a rose for his grandmother that just passed away.. the other got a weed leaf on his calve because he thought it look cool... like seriously which one wld you like to explain to your kids

demolition

demolition

Awards
demolition

demolition

Awards
i hate so much when people , espcially kids my age, get tatoos that dont mean squat. like i have two friends who recently got tatoos.. one get a rose for his grandmother that just passed away.. the other got a weed leaf on his calve because he thought it look cool... like seriously which one wld you like to explain to your kids
My sleeves are skulls and flames with no meaning and I have CORPSE in bold around my wrist, when or if my kids ask what it means I'll just say " because it's badass" what more do you need lol

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
My sleeves are skulls and flames with no meaning and I have CORPSE in bold around my wrist, when or if my kids ask what it means I'll just say " because it's badass" what more do you need lol
Cannibal Corpse?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For some odd reason, well it's not odd to me because i know exactly why i want it, but it would definitely seem odd to others, i've always wanted a whale tattoo (well since i turned like 19), like a whale on my chest, i was thinking the right peck. When we would go on family beach trips when i was little, something about the whale souvenirs in the little shops, and just a image of a whale in general was always appealing to me, i was obsessed with whales up till like age 8. So i think i might just say **** it and get a whale tattoo, i was thinking about drawing it myself, i've always been artistic so i might be able to make it look half decent. Seems a little.......different, i know.
This is def NOT odd for you, however :) if I got a whale tattooed on me we have an entirely different story. It MEANS something to you that my friend is the reason for tattoos, something with meaning.

I like this thread...call me subbed

demolition

demolition

Awards
Cannibal Corpse?
That's where the idea came from but it wasn't for them. Although suffocations pierced from with in cover got me thinking one day that I might Finnish my upper arm with something similar idk yet.

lilarny

lilarny

Awards
i hate so much when people , espcially kids my age, get tatoos that dont mean squat. like i have two friends who recently got tatoos.. one get a rose for his grandmother that just passed away.. the other got a weed leaf on his calve because he thought it look cool... like seriously which one wld you like to explain to your kids[/QUOTE/]
There are different people who get tattoos for whatever reason. Some have to have a special meaning for every little detail, so get em cause they just want to. Not all tats need to mean something. I have a half sleeve from guy aitchinson that I got just because I like the organic/bio mechanical stuff. Means absolutely squat.

sp3Hybrid

Awards
I like tattoos with no meaning. I hate listening to people explain what each and everything means when their tattooed all over. All of mine mean nothing other than I like how they look.

ARJRCOX

ARJRCOX

Awards
I love getting tatted it's like a new pair of shoes love em when u first get em a month later the new has worn off and it's time for some more

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established

Yea i understand that, like the Red Hot Chili Pepper symbol i plan on getting on my forearm, some people might look at it as stupid, because it's like "hey there are plenty of rhcp fans but everybody doesnt have to go around tattooing there logo on them", but i went through this low point in my life where i ****ed with drugs pretty badly, and i know it's weird to say, but the peppers got me through it man, like i could relate so much to that music and what they were saying, it was kinda like a light at the end of the tunnel type deal. You really wouldn't understand unless you'd been through that experience. But all my tattoos and ones i am planning on getting would not be on my body unless they had a meaning behind them.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, tattoos are definitely addicting. For my next tattoo I want something on my right pec, right now I'm leaning towards getting my "family crest". I wish I had the skills to draw up my own tattoo, unfortunately I can barely draw stick figures and I lack the creativity anyways.:eek:h:

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
This is def NOT odd for you, however :) if I got a whale tattooed on me we have an entirely different story. It MEANS something to you that my friend is the reason for tattoos, something with meaning.

I like this thread...call me subbed

Yea yea yea stfu........................:)

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Yea i understand that, like the Red Hot Chili Pepper symbol i plan on getting on my forearm, some people might look at it as stupid, because it's like "hey there are plenty of rhcp fans but everybody doesnt have to go around tattooing there logo on them", but i went through this low point in my life where i ****ed with drugs pretty badly, and i know it's weird to say, but the peppers got me through it man, like i could relate so much to that music and what they were saying, it was kinda like a light at the end of the tunnel type deal. You really wouldn't understand unless you'd been through that experience. But all my tattoos and ones i am planning on getting would not be on my body unless they had a meaning behind them.
Completely understand! I used music as a crutch to get through my stint of depression. I don't know where I'd be without it.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
hot_twitter_chicks_posing_in_their_mirrors_640_10.jpg

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
only have 2 on my back but plan to get a few more in the future :D

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Looking for advice, I want to get a ruby tattooed on my left pec for a family member that past away. But I don't want just a ruby, any ideas to go with it? An example is like how a lot of people get a cross with wings.

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
I must say i dont mind waking up next to a girl with a harf sleve but as for dating one im not to sure my ex had a hip peace witch was awesome! i've only got one tat myself witch is a harf trible sleve reason being best friend who die in a car crash had one just like it so after he passed i got it do to remember him by. Im booked in next month for my back done wings across my lats and shoulders down to my lower back with "walks with gods" in latin sunk into the wings i cant waits :D

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Looking for advice, I want to get a ruby tattooed on my left pec for a family member that past away. But I don't want just a ruby, any ideas to go with it? An example is like how a lot of people get a cross with wings.

When i have an image of a tattoo in my head that i want, but don't know exactly how i want to come out, i usually just sit down with a pad n pencil and just start drawing, just start working at it, get it how you want and care it to the tattoo shop and just tell them that you want it kinda like that but that you want it drawn like this or that and add that and this you know what i mean, just get him or her to work at it until it looks like you want.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
crazy_tattoo_03.jpg

mitch109

Awards
I got four right now. In the order I got them.
1. Skin rip on left shoulder with green eye. Meaning Dont trust anyone you dont know what they are hiding. Long story.
2. Chinese dragon on right shoulder/upper back and chest. It's for my grandfather who will always look over me.
3. Geisha on my left tricep. She is holding a green fan over her head and has water and flowers running up her body. She is covering her breasts with her other arm and holding a koi. Wish I could post the link. Its my favorite so far.
It's for my wife but I usually tell people its how relationships start and they end up as my 4th tattoo.
4. Right tricep. Demon woman in purple lingerie holding a heart and a knife in front of a pentagram made of bones. It reminds me of the mistakes I made in the past and dont **** up again. Sorry no pic, just havent taken one yet since I did the work in 2 sittings and waiting for it to blend.

Got the last two at All or Nothing in Atlanta by Matt Dunlap. Search him on facebook and you will see my geisha. Going to use him and Dave MF Tedder for my planned tattoos.

Planned:
Phoenix on my left shoulder/ upper chest for my grandmother.
Back piece: Oni mask with the mouth open. Inside the mouth is a samurai (have the pic I want to use) surrounded by 3 ninjas and a geisha for my 4 kids.
I want some pinups on my lower legs.
Wife has stars behind her ears. Floral piece in her right ribs. Cherry tree on the inside of her right arm. Tramp stamp and kanji on the back of her neck. Gotta love her, tattooed petite smart ass redhead. Just my type.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never thought I'd want to visit Africa more than I do right now... :D

Update on me: Got my "Tat for Z" done. I did "LOVE" in Hebrew on my wife's ring finger at 11:30pm the Sat. before Father's Day, waited till midnight, then did mine first thing on Father's Day. Pic below. It's a bit goofy, but jam-packed full of meaning. The heart, duh... Z - for my daughter Izzie, or "Z" for short. Banner has her birthday on it. The crown, because she's a princess and will let you know every chance she gets! The scales in the heart - my other nickname for her, "Lizard".

This weekend, I'm probably going to do a biohazard symbol on that same arm to start filling in the sleeve. I can only reach so much of myself before I need someone else's help, though.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
image-1964563828.jpg

Drew this up myself.. Getting it done next week. A birthday present for myself.. The tattoo artist is gnna refine the drawing also

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I agree they need to have a meaning to the person. I got this after my first son was born, plan on adding my second who was born last december

tat copy.jpg

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
bcazo

bcazo

Awards
i'm no artist but I planned it out with the guy who did it. I had the idea of what I wanted and he brought it to life.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
uv/blacklight. not visible at all in daylight
Not sure if it is a quality thing by artists or ink, but the ones that I have seen you are actually able to see them in normal light. It is not distinct, one has to look close and def can't see it from a distance, but they were there.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if it is a quality thing by artists or ink, but the ones that I have seen you are actually able to see them in normal light. It is not distinct, one has to look close and def can't see it from a distance, but they were there.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
there are different inks. I have one on my arm that if you look really closely and strectch the skin some, you can find it and see it. I hunted around and bought the ink for the one on my neck myself and brought it with me as its the only 100% pigmentless one :)

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Just doing the outer arm, or wrapping it all the way around?
It's not gnna wrap all the way around but the lines are gnna be a lil bit thicker so it'll wrap around sum

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
uv/blacklight. not visible at all in daylight
Oh cool, i know some you can get are glow in the dark, so you can only see em' at night.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
dragon-leg-tattoo.jpg