All Hail HYPERION!!! BOGO FREE Introductory Sale on this Amazing new product from Apex-Alchemy!!!

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is basically no wrong way to use Hyperion.

inb4 jokes
Every time someone says “in before jokes” or something similar, it immediately shuts down my ability to form a quick, smarta$$ response. I’m hitting a wall here 🤷‍♂️

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seriously though, you guys are gonna put it on the ol' coinpurse aren't ya?

Disclaimer: Apex Alchemy products are not intended for use on sensitive areas.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seriously though, you guys are gonna put it on the ol' coinpurse aren't ya?

Disclaimer: Apex Alchemy products are not intended for use on sensitive areas.
I applied some Helios to my chest and shoulders, and immediately after some Sustain Alpha to my thighs and lower abs. Some rubbed from my legs onto my junk. It was fairly frosty for my drive to work. :ROFLMAO:

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For those of us that don’t pin, yet….

How would this suffice as an ‘on cycle base’

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

this is not a test booster like that so its probably not going work in that fashion.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

All of the SARMs and DHT-derivative orals, which is a lot of them, are going to squash down SHBG already. The other stuff in Hyperion is useful (antioxidants, DHEA, some AI to manage that DHEA conversion to estro), but adding stinging nettle extract to that scenario is probably a bad play ultimately. Lower SHBG is good, but non-existent SHBG is bad.

This would be better between cycles IMO, or on test cycles that don’t feature a DHT derivative.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If anyone has any idea on how to get a Testosterone Panel done without having to have a pre schedule meeting let me know. Clinic and Hospital won't allow me to just get it done and send me the results. Seems weird to me.

Also I can't open any personal messages as I can see I have one but when I got to check it it says I have zero.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If anyone has any idea on how to get a Testosterone Panel done without having to have a pre schedule meeting let me know. Clinic and Hospital won't allow me to just get it done and send me the results. Seems weird to me.

Also I can't open any personal messages as I can see I have one but when I got to check it it says I have zero.
you can order home testing kits off amazon. they have both blood and or saliva tests. we even found a free test, test that was 80 bucks. the key is getting a test that shows free test levels.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i actually just saw a commercial for doing this from home. didn’t catch the name though.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Copy from another post:

"You can order a blood test from places like PrivateMDLabs online and their doctor will send the test orders you pay for to a lab you choose"

Could you use them?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMG_3279.JPG

Order is in!!!

How many servings of Triton will I get out of the new gel bottle when I take an equal dose of 1.5 ml of the dropper version? Just curious?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Time's running out to get your new Flav-oriite product on Introductory BOGO FREE Sale!!!
... Only 12 hours left!!!

tick-tock.jpg

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My order arrived yesterday.

May I assume that any body part with attributes that are generally good for TDs will work well as application sites fro Hyperion (excluding Jim and the twins)? Are any body areas more preferable application sites than others?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My order arrived yesterday.

May I assume that any body part with attributes that are generally good for TDs will work well as application sites fro Hyperion (excluding Jim and the twins)? Are any body areas more preferable application sites than others?
Shoulders and collarbone/upper chest. You have more of the enzymes that lean toward conversion to androgens in those tissues.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question about stinging nettle… I know it can block DHT or inhibit it from from aggravating the prostate but will that effect utilizing DHT for workout purposes?

Also on day 4 of Hyperion… not a lot of feedback for the obvious reasons just yet but I will say I feel like I’m sleeping better and I’ve woke up the past 3 mornings with a jackhammer in my shorts. I’m on TRT at 125mg a week.