All Hail HYPERION!!! BOGO FREE Introductory Sale on this Amazing new product from Apex-Alchemy!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Screenshot_20220120-224241~2.png

It contains:
10mg/ml Divanillyltetrahydrofuran
25mg/ml DHEA
10mg/ml 7,8 - Dihydroxyflavone
20mg/ml Mixed Tocopherols
5mg/ml Ascorbyl-palmitate

This is the testosterone/libido boosting, anti-aging, antioxidant, "TRT buddy" that can be used by natty guys, cycle guys, TRT guys and/or Blast and Cruise guys.

Additionally, every active ingredient has some degree of nerve damage mitigating/repairing/preventing effects.

Hyperion is Apex Alchemy's first anti-aging, testosterone enhancing, multi-ingredient gel. Let’s break down some of the ingredients:

3, 4- Divanillyltetrahydrofuran is a natural extract of stinging nettle roots which has been found to have “remarkably high activity” when it comes to inhibiting Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). SHBG limits the activity of testosterone and other androgens. SHBG levels increase as we age leading to less free testosterone.

7,8- Dihydroxyflavone is sometimes called “tropoflavin.” This naturally occurring antioxidant has been studied for its ability to mimic the activity of Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) and activate “tropomyosin receptor kinase B” (TrkB). BDNF production naturally decreases as we age; therefore, BDNF mimetics like 7,8-Dihydroxyflavone have been studied for their potential to help mitigate the symptoms of various age-related conditions as well as many neurological diseases. Additionally, 7,8-Dyhydroxyflavone has been studied for its potential to help balance elevated estrogen levels, at high concentrations.

Dehydroepiandrosterone is the most abundant circulating steroid present in the human body, with production increasing in early teen years and peaking during an individual's mid 20's, and gradually declining as one ages. High levels have been linked to reducing the risk of depression, cardiovascular disease, and it is suggested that dehydroepiandrosterone supplements might overcome age-related decline. High levels of dehydroepiandrosterone have also been linked to reducing the risk of depression, cardiovascular disease, and even death in some studies. In the elderly, DHEA exerts an immunomodulatory action, increasing the number of monocytes, T cells expressing T-cell receptor gamma/delta (TCRγδ) and natural killer (NK) cells. It improves physical and psychological well-being, muscle strength and bone density, and reduces body fat and age-related skin atrophy stimulating procollagen/sebum production.

Vitamin C as ascorbyl palmitate and Vitamin E as mixed tocopherols are vitamins most often used for their antioxidant capacity but there are numerous other benefits as well. Vitamin has been studied as a preventative factor for neuropathy (nerve pain) from various causes including chemotherapy and Type 2 diabetes. A combination of Vitamin E and Vitamin C was studied for its potential to prevent stress-related declines in natural testosterone production. Similar combinations have been shown to protect testosterone-producing cells from various forms of oxidative stress. Vitamin C and Vitamin E have been extensively studied both individually and in combination for their potential to help with several age-related diseases.

Sale Ends Monday January, 24th at 11:59pm EDT

@ndiguy

Attachments

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BTW the revamped web site looks great, very professional.

As far as dosing…. If I was going to do 2ml, would you do 2ml AM or 1ml x2 AM/PM?
Thanks!

I would recommend AM/PM dosing.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey Everyone, to receive Free Hyperion, simply place in your cart in multiples of two.
Each Second Hyperion will be Free.

Last edited:
Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
This look awesome. I've been dealing with some nerve issues in my neck/shoulders/arms and was wondering if something like this could help. My natural T levels are a bit low on my last test (297 ng/dl) so I wouldn't mind raising them naturally. Always been natural but a few questions...

Looking at the warning label, would you foresee this being safe for someone trying to have kids? Libido isn't a major issue by any means, but no reason to not try and amp up this glorious time for a man, haha.

Thanks and appreciate it!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This look awesome. I've been dealing with some nerve issues in my neck/shoulders/arms and was wondering if something like this could help. My natural T levels are a bit low on my last test (297 ng/dl) so I wouldn't mind raising them naturally. Always been natural but a few questions...

Looking at the warning label, would you foresee this being safe for someone trying to have kids? Libido isn't a major issue by any means, but no reason to not try and amp up this glorious time for a man, haha.

Thanks and appreciate it!
It sounds to me like this is a perfect product for you.

I can't see how this would affect long-term fertility in any negative way.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
It sounds to me like this is a perfect product for you.

I can't see how this would affect long-term fertility in any negative way.
Thanks - no anticipation for any suppression or anything? I would not think so based on all the pubmed I've read but just like to double check with the ones who know more than me!
Cheers!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks - no anticipation for any suppression or anything? I would not think so based on all the pubmed I've read but just like to double check with the ones who know more than me!
Cheers!
I'm not anticipating any suppression.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I'm not anticipating any suppression.
Thanks. I am currently on Nortryptiline from my Neurologist due to some crazy facial and cranial headaches (migraines) I have been getting after I totaled my truck a year ago last January. I should probably stay away from DHEA until I taper off the tryciclic. I plan to because my headaches are still **** so whats the point of fucking my my neuro-chemistry for something that isnt working, ha. It's low dose anyways so shouldn't be too rough.

This is something that would interest me once I am off that though. Appreciate the responses!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks. I am currently on Nortryptiline from my Neurologist due to some crazy facial and cranial headaches (migraines) I have been getting after I totaled my truck a year ago last January. I should probably stay away from DHEA until I taper off the tryciclic. I plan to because my headaches are still **** so whats the point of fucking my my neuro-chemistry for something that isnt working, ha. It's low dose anyways so shouldn't be too rough.

This is something that would interest me once I am off that though. Appreciate the responses!
No problem, brother!

As far as the medicine you're on..... That's got to be a decision you and your Dr have to make.

This should be a Really Fantastic product!

:)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awww crap, time to spend some more money!

“See honey, it’s an intro sale, so by INVESTING my money now, I’m actually SAVING us unnecessary expenditure in the future…it’s really just simple economics...”

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awww crap, time to spend some more money!

“See honey, it’s an intro sale, so by INVESTING my money now, I’m actually SAVING us unnecessary expenditure in the future…it’s really just simple economics...”
Who could argue against such sound wisdom?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

You do need to taper off even a low dose of a nortryptiline.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One more question… how quickly do you anticipate this kicking in? I know Stinging Nettle takes a little while orally.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

2 on the way :) for some reason wouldnt let me create an account so just did a guest checkout

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does this stuff smell, compared to Helios? I don't want something with a lingering smell.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, Helios is the only Apex product I've used. It's super minty, but doesn't linger so I'm fine with that.
Personally I didn’t feel like the older version in the dropper didn’t smell all that bad but the new gels are much better than the older stuff. No doubt you can smell it a little at first but it goes away fast IMO. Helios is a fantastic product and something I have been using for a long time.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Personally I didn’t feel like the older version in the dropper didn’t smell all that bad but the new gels are much better than the older stuff. No doubt you can smell it a little at first but it goes away fast IMO. Helios is a fantastic product and something I have been using for a long time.
Me too, brother.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
way too expensive to run consistently
it may seem like its high at first glance, but for many people this will replace a lot of supplementation needs. Its going to be the feel good, works good sup that everyone will want to replace crap supps with. its ability to key up your free test far beyond normal will make gains seem far more attainable for many~

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
would this work well in pct?
I think it would. To be fair, I don’t PCT as I’m on TRT, but I plan on incorporating it after my current blast to sort of help as I return to normal levels of test. Then again, I kinda want to run it with the blast as well. Maybe both…..🤔

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I agree; I liked the smell of the droppers and the preceding sprays. The new gels definitely don’t smell as strong and it dissipates fairly quickly compared to the droppers.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it would. To be fair, I don’t PCT as I’m on TRT, but I plan on incorporating it after my current blast to sort of help as I return to normal levels of test. Then again, I kinda want to run it with the blast as well. Maybe both…..🤔
There is basically no wrong way to use Hyperion.

inb4 jokes