All Hail HYPERION!!! BOGO FREE Introductory Sale on this Amazing new product from Apex-Alchemy!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope u like it as much as I do!!
hope so man .. hope i react so well to it that i have to pick up 10 more bottles to run it all year along :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Question about stinging nettle… I know it can block DHT or inhibit it from from aggravating the prostate but will that effect utilizing DHT for workout purposes?

Also on day 4 of Hyperion… not a lot of feedback for the obvious reasons just yet but I will say I feel like I’m sleeping better and I’ve woke up the past 3 mornings with a jackhammer in my shorts. I’m on TRT at 125mg a week.
^Jimmie’s pitchin’ a tent, m’kay??

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dude i been waking up to srs wood as well !

I literally wouldnt worry about the DHT effects. the freeing up of test is far more important to gainz imo. plus you could stock up on stano this weekend I hear, then use it PWO!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question about stinging nettle… I know it can block DHT or inhibit it from from aggravating the prostate but will that effect utilizing DHT for workout purposes?

Also on day 4 of Hyperion… not a lot of feedback for the obvious reasons just yet but I will say I feel like I’m sleeping better and I’ve woke up the past 3 mornings with a jackhammer in my shorts. I’m on TRT at 125mg a week.
Was the question about DHT and SN a bad one?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not at all.

i am assuming that you reference DHT because of its effects on aggresion and strength ? other than those things the effects on 5a-reductase should be beneficial for most men. a positive effect on both the scalp and the prostate.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was the question about DHT and SN a bad one?
"Nettle root is recommended for complaints associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). We therefore conducted a comprehensive review of the literature to summarise the pharmacological and clinical effects of this plant material. Only a few components of the active principle have been identified and the mechanism of action is still unclear. It seems likely that sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), aromatase, epidermal growth factor and prostate steroid membrane receptors are involved in the anti-prostatic effect, but ***less likely that 5α-reductase or androgen receptors are involved.***

Extract and a polysaccharide fraction were shown to exert anti-inflammatory activity. A proprietary methanolic nettle root extract and particular fractions inhibited cell proliferation. Isolated lectins (UDA) were shown to be promising immunomodulatory agents, having also anti-viral and fungistatic effects. However, despite these in vitro studies it is unclear whether the in-vitro or animal data are a surrogate for clinical effects."

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In all seriousness, let me know if you need me to elaborate, either ITT or via PM.
I’ll be getting labs drawn at the end of February so I’ll have about 6 weeks of Hyperion, 2x a day in my system. I know it’s a smaller sample size but I think it’s enough to compare to my last BW draw from 6 months ago. I started TRT about a year ago at 100mg weekly. Maybe it’s my imagination but the mirror says I’ve tightened up some, especially my core and upper body. Weight is the same at around 182lb. I’m definitely sleeping better and morning wood has been consistent. The only other thing I’m using is Epichaos 2x a day.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm probably going to run this at 5 pumps once a day, unless you guys tell me it's dumb or something.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
nothing wrong with that, I have been using between 1-2 ml per day. I am enjoying it and oddly, my skin looks a little refreshed??

🤷‍♂️
For some reason I can find the logs on this stuff, wasn't there 2 going on? Or am I loosing it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
there are a couple beta testers but because of blood tests I think they are a little slow getting off the ground.
Awesome thanks. That's actually what I wanted to follow along with. Just the fact that you guys wanted bloodwork to be done with the product keeps me hopeful. 🤞

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Yes it definitely did using 2ml after about 4 days. Are you on TRT? I am at 100mg a week.
No TRT for me, not yet anyways. However, I noticed the increase in appetite after about 4-5 days. I was dozing 15 pumps, or 3 ml per day. However, I burned through a bottle in 13 days?! Not sure how I went through a bottle so quickly as I was consistent in my dosing, 8 pumps AM and 7 pumps PM. I should have got at least 16 days at that rate.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No TRT for me, not yet anyways. However, I noticed the increase in appetite after about 4-5 days. I was dozing 15 pumps, or 3 ml per day. However, I burned through a bottle in 13 days?! Not sure how I went through a bottle so quickly as I was consistent in my dosing, 8 pumps AM and 7 pumps PM. I should have got at least 16 days at that rate.
PERHAPS...... The pumps aren't as consistent as we thought/hoped.
You know Nos.... He's currently checking on things like this, to make sure the dispenser is dosing correctly, etc ...

Last edited:
spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps...... The pumps aren't vas consistent as we thought/hoped.
You know Nos.... He's currently checking on things like this, to make sure the dispenser is dosing correctly, etc ...
No harm done. I’m cutting back to 10 pumps hoping the bottle will last 16 days or so (which would equate to 3 ml). 😀

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PERHAPS...... The pumps aren't as consistent as we thought/hoped.
Yeah, as shmexy as these airless cylinders are I'm not sure I'm satisfied with quality/consistency. One day I'll reach final form...

#foreverevolvingalone

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you think this product will deliver on the sense of well being like a somewhat comparable product like Sustain Alpha does? I am currently about to finish that product and start Hyperion next week.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, as shmexy as these airless cylinders are I'm not sure I'm satisfied with quality/consistency. One day I'll reach final form...

#foreverevolvingalone
No intended ill will Nos. Your products are supreme. All the Epichaos 100 cylinders I have used metered as expected, right till the very end.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I have decided to step down.

the dose of HYPERION that is :ROFLMAO:😆🙃:poop:

this stuff has done made me a walking stiff. Or at least a man walking with a stiff one. my wife thinks you're on to something with this one Nos father. ❤🧡💛💖

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

the dose of HYPERION that is :ROFLMAO:😆🙃:poop:

this stuff has done made me a walking stiff. Or at least a man walking with a stiff one. my wife thinks you're on to something with this one Nos father. ❤🧡💛💖
That's funny. Good thing I didn't log this. My wife wants nothing right now haha. She hasn't got much sleep since baby 3 was born.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

the dose of HYPERION that is :ROFLMAO::poop:

this stuff has done made me a walking stiff. Or at least a man walking with a stiff one. my wife thinks you're on to something with this one Nos father.
I wood at least wait until after Valentines Day

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

#foreverevolvingalone
I started a couple of years ago using 2 bottles at once when I’m dosing 2ml a day. One bottle AM, one PM. I’m 10 days in with my Hyperion and the bottles are exactly at the same level mark. So the pumps are at least putting out the same amount per 1ml

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I started a couple of years ago using 2 bottles at once when I’m dosing 2ml a day. One bottle AM, one PM. I’m 10 days in with my Hyperion and the bottles are exactly at the same level mark. So the pumps are at least putting out the same amount per 1ml
yea, I have killed several bottles and they all have worked perfect and like you mentioned, pretty damn accurate for such a simple method of application.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

the dose of HYPERION that is :ROFLMAO::poop:

this stuff has done made me a walking stiff. Or at least a man walking with a stiff one. my wife thinks you're on to something with this one Nos father. 🧡
That much help? My girl can’t ever seem to get enough, but I haven’t been as interested in a long time. Been wanting to get something to step up a little.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That much help? My girl can’t ever seem to get enough, but I haven’t been as interested in a long time. Been wanting to get something to step up a little.
get on this and stay on it for at least a couple months. I'm betting things will start to look up for ya!