All Hail HYPERION!!! BOGO FREE Introductory Sale on this Amazing new product from Apex-Alchemy!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How are people enjoying this ?

Rubbing it on traps ..other application areas to rotate ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have been putting it on my upper arm. stuff has my libido up and Im leaning out nicely on my diet. going to start some ursa next month too!
nice .. whats the dosage ?

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
Are there any issues running Hyperion continuously or is it recommended to periodically cycle off?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just noticed that this product came in 50ML .. and the website says 30ml and 60ml .. is that a mistake or theres 3 diff sizes out there ?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just noticed that this product came in 50ML .. and the website says 30ml and 60ml .. is that a mistake or theres 3 diff sizes out there ?
There is no longer a 50ml option, just 30 or 60.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those are baby numbers you gotta bump those numbers up 🤣
haha i know man .. tight on money ..so gonna do 1 for 3 days and monday 2 pumps and go from there

i squeezed one out and was like did it even pump lol

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any additional feedback on this? Looking at grabbing a couple

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any additional feedback on this? Looking at grabbing a couple
im only 3 days in ..so hard to tell

i can only tell about the application itself .. its pretty awesome, dries way too quickly

applying on shoulders and biceps ( only 2 squirts )

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been on Hyperion for three weeks and really enjoying. I have one more 60ml and plan to order more. Thinking of trying Stanogen! Would one stack these or come off until after Stano run?

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there any problem with these TD’s overlapping. On Hyperion/Ursa and plan to add Stano/Epi

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we don't have a problem with it. do your research into said products and make informed decisions~

that said, Apex' entire line of products is aimed to help you attain a physique comparable to someone using a lighter cycle of steroids while trying to maintain if not improve your health while doing so. there is always somethings that are better alone and other things in combination. I would make my stacks using my goals as the prime indicator for selections.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I meant as in overlapping when putting on.
OH! :ROFLMAO:

in that case, each carrier is specific for its product so when you are initially applying, I would use one spot for one product and another for each different product.

i do Ursa on one shoulder and Hyperion on the other~

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got to get summer ready! Just hope I don’t loose my hair in the process.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
are you using helios?

i feel like it can help keep your scalp healthy

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, might have to look into that. With StanoPlex I didn’t notice much shedding but with Alpha Seven it was very noticeable.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was kinda hoping Ursa would help as I know my wife uses rosemary oil to help with hers.

TMan86

Awards
I am just two weeks into my Ursa major and you do another BOGO...damn you apex!!! I need to buy so much more now.

Hyperion is on my list, along with Triton. Epiandro I tried before and it gave panic inducing full blown anxiety it was miserable but I hear it's so good.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am just two weeks into my Ursa major and you do another BOGO...damn you apex!!! I need to buy so much more now.

Hyperion is on my list, along with Triton. Epiandro I tried before and it gave panic inducing full blown anxiety it was miserable but I hear it's so good.
I got panicky off epiandro too, but not the stanogen from apex. I am using it a 2ml and feeling good!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got panicky off epiandro too, but not the stanogen from apex. I am using it a 2ml and feeling good!
TDs have a naturally slow acting effect since the active takes time to diffuse through the layers of your skin. That may be why it's a little less edgey.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
TDs have a naturally slow acting effect since the active takes time to diffuse through the layers of your skin. That may be why it's a little less edgey.
As I get older (54 now), I notice that oral supplementation can "sometimes" be hard on the gut / system leaving me feeling crappy (maybe for a day and maybe up to a week or two), but that TD's never do this. I noticed this in my mid 40's. With starting to use Apex a few months back, I am now sticking to TD supplementation and its consistent delivery and consistent feeling Cheers. Wondering if there is any new products in the future you could share on?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As I get older (54 now), I notice that oral supplementation can "sometimes" be hard on the gut / system leaving me feeling crappy (maybe for a day and maybe up to a week or two), but that TD's never do this. I noticed this in my mid 40's. With starting to use Apex a few months back, I am now sticking to TD supplementation and its consistent delivery and consistent feeling Cheers. Wondering if there is any new products in the future you could share on?
Well, now that we have better bottles, I might bring back Arimahex.