Alechemist's winter cycle

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I've been squatting lately but have not done leg press. I will add it next training block which I'm close to finishing my current one. So yea I'll be smashing leg press as per you guys advice.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea I've been squatting lately but have not done leg press. I will add it next training block which I'm close to finishing my current one. So yea I'll be smashing leg press as per you guys advice.
I’ve been doing single leg exclusively during this comeback (only a couple of weeks of lifting so far) and it really takes the wind out of me, which I like.

Wondering if unilateral training excretes the same amount of test and GH as using both legs? Or am I over analyzing things?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been doing single leg exclusively during this comeback (only a couple of weeks of lifting so far) and it really takes the wind out of me, which I like.

Wondering if unilateral training excretes the same amount of test and GH as using both legs? Or am I over analyzing things?
Bro you’re on exogenous trestolone - you aren’t getting endogenous test pulses no matter how hard you train 🤣🤣🤣

Generally speaking though, my understanding is “no” for a natural lifter. It’s about systemic stress being applied, and while unilateral work is important for balance and injury prevention you simply cannot apply the same level of maximal strain that way. This is why barbell work has more potential than DB work, and compound movements much more than isolation. Looking at hormonal responses here. Everything can have its place, but if you have a 16 year old natural boy you need to put 30lbs on in 12 weeks for football, high rep bb squats are going to be your #1 base builder.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I believe the opposite is true. Not saying training unilaterally has no place. It does. But training both legs same time or both arms same time should put out more power and hypertrophy.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Roided TF out look unlocked lol
View attachment 201534
Looks natty to me...

Man why the fuk arent you taking creatine? I love it, i feel its closest thing to anabolics. And you know whats funny, this could be a coincidence, but aside from increased muscle endurance and fullness, for somee weird reason i have been growing all kinds of dark hair all over my shoulders and upper arms since i started it lately, thats what usually happens when i go on cycle! Also gotten some bad zits on my back but that could be vitamin d3 related (whenever i start supplementing d3 i break out a little)

So i dont understand...does it promote body hair growth or what haha

Edit: So apparently you were joking, you are actually taking creatine and my iq is that of room temperature 😐

Last edited:
Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks natty to me...

Man why the fuk arent you taking creatine? I love it, i feel its closest thing to anabolics. And you know whats funny, this could be a coincidence, but aside from increased muscle endurance and fullness, for somee weird reason i have been growing all kinds of dark hair all over my shoulders and upper arms since i started it lately, thats what usually happens when i go on cycle! Also gotten some bad zits on my back but that could be vitamin d3 related (whenever i start supplementing d3 i break out a little)

So i dont understand...does it promote body hair growth or what haha

Edit: So apparently you were joking, you are actually taking creatine and my iq is that of room temperature 😐
Creatine seems to enhance DHTs effects, in some.. I added it but quickly dropped it just in case hairloss or acne. I want to keep my full head. Ofcourse many don't lose hair on creatine, many don't lose it on gear but it's possible both ways.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bro you’re on exogenous trestolone - you aren’t getting endogenous test pulses no matter how hard you train 🤣🤣🤣

Generally speaking though, my understanding is “no” for a natural lifter. It’s about systemic stress being applied, and while unilateral work is important for balance and injury prevention you simply cannot apply the same level of maximal strain that way. This is why barbell work has more potential than DB work, and compound movements much more than isolation. Looking at hormonal responses here. Everything can have its place, but if you have a 16 year old natural boy you need to put 30lbs on in 12 weeks for football, high rep bb squats are going to be your #1 base builder.
**** my bad dude. I was thinking long term and didn’t articulate myself well. I’ve read somewhere that single leg presses are better with people with lower back injuries. So, I’m on gear now, yes. But what about after I drop the gear and PCT and train under no hormones. Will single leg presses merit the same hormonal response? Reading some of the responses, it sounds like probably not.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Creatine seems to enhance DHTs effects, in some.. I added it but quickly dropped it just in case hairloss or acne. I want to keep my full head. Ofcourse many don't lose hair on creatine, many don't lose it on gear but it's possible both ways.
Creatine does not cause hair loss.

Please post scientific evidence to substantiate your claim though, if you can, for our sake. I would rather be wrong and educated than think I am right and be mistaken.

**** my bad dude. I was thinking long term and didn’t articulate myself well. I’ve read somewhere that single leg presses are better with people with lower back injuries. So, I’m on gear now, yes. But what about after I drop the gear and PCT and train under no hormones. Will single leg presses merit the same hormonal response? Reading some of the responses, it sounds like probably not.
Indeed, it will not, for reasons myself and others above outlined. Less systemic load, less systemic stress response.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
im late to this but absolutely agree with Hyde and others. You simply can’t load unilateral exercises with anything near the same weight and therefore you can’t get close to the systemic stress caused - think a 400lb squat compared to a 200lb lunge. Whilst the glutes, hamstrings and quads may be receiving a similar amount of stress the back, shoulders, core etc is only getting half the stress.

This is actually why squats produce better results (from the standpoint you were coming from) than a leg press

i am however a big fan of unilateral work to address imbalances. I think most, if not all lifters benefit from having at least one uni accessory in the session

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Roided TF out look unlocked lol
You know i have been thinking...i mean its different when you are trying to compete like yourself but for us who are not...there comes a point where you are constantly being "fit-shamed" if thats the word...people in general look at you in a negative way and comment all the time...i also noticed thst from my family when some other guy who is buff appears...they are like look at this fool etc etc and it kinda bothers me i mean why the fuk are you commenting he can do whatever he wants

I noticed that on the beach...as if they frown upon that what i represent by being muscular. Especially if you are by yourself and not say a dad with a family, if you were a buff dad with kids then it wouldnt be an issue at all, it would be "adorable" if thats the word i as a male am allowed to use (no homo), but being a single male...i feel like i am looked upon in a negative way all the time being male, single and white lol

like look at this mfer he must be on the juice he must think that he is so great etc etc

Now of course dont get me wrong, i personally have 0 issues with that after all i am taking peds for christs sake..and also i dont think you should give a fuk what others think of you besides your close social circle maybe

But if one is doing this strictly to feel better, to improve one's social life (if you think gear can improve it at all), its just sth to consider, being frowned upon wherever you go.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You know i have been thinking...i mean its different when you are trying to compete like yourself but for us who are not...there comes a point where you are constantly being "fit-shamed" if thats the word...people in general look at you in a negative way and comment all the time...i also noticed thst from my family when some other guy who is buff appears...they are like look at this fool etc etc and it kinda bothers me i mean why the fuk are you commenting he can do whatever he wants

I noticed that on the beach...as if they frown upon that what i represent by being muscular. Especially if you are by yourself and not say a dad with a family, if you were a buff dad with kids then it wouldnt be an issue at all, it would be "adorable" if thats the word i as a male am allowed to use (no homo), but being a single male...i feel like i am looked upon in a negative way all the time being male, single and white lol

like look at this mfer he must be on the juice he must think that he is so great etc etc

Now of course dont get me wrong, i personally have 0 issues with that after all i am taking peds for christs sake..and also i dont think you should give a fuk what others think of you besides your close social circle maybe

But if one is doing this strictly to feel better, to improve one's social life (if you think gear can improve it at all), its just sth to consider, being frowned upon wherever you go.
This is absolute truth man. It's something I think about from time to time, especially as working man and family man in his late 30s. I have a lot of my wife's family where I live, and some of them make comments from time to time, sometimes meaningless and harmless, sometimes condescending and rude. It's like "Ok, make fun of someone who wants to better themselves while you sit on your fat ass and eat fried chicken, drink 2 litres of soda a day and can't walk to the mailbox without breaking a sweat." But you can't say that because that's fat shaming, and all that.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Well, I do my thing, I enjoy the process and I think I'm good at it. It make my day better and me as a person. Half of the people see me as a demi-god and treats me with respect for my work and knowledge, the other half hates for not lookig like me, and I'm fine with it. Both halfs drool when I come in, and that makes a good point for whole story 🤷‍♂️
But, lets be real, certan look will get you more attention or compliments or even hatered, but we do it (workout) for ourselfs to become better in any way, looks is just a secundary thing...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Something wrong with the study?
In support of your conjecture, yes.

A 3-week study on just 20 college athletes using creatine that showed only a 22% average increase in DHT:T ratios, where the ratio was also significantly declining from start to finish as well, is absolutely nothing to worry your hairline with, brother.

The study is far too small, for far too short a duration, to be given any weight, and even in just 3 weeks we see a massive decline in the initially noted DHT increase. The body is very commonly acutely affected hormonally by all kinds of substances and situations, but then seeks homeostasis as it adapts and accommodates. If anything useful could be extrapolated at all from that little experiment, it’s that in just a couple months of use we could possibly expect to see a deficit in the DHT:T ratio!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Something wrong with the study?
In support of your conjecture, yes.

A 3-week study on just 20 college athletes using creatine that showed only a 22% average increase in DHT:T ratios, where the ratio was also significantly declining from start to finish as well, is absolutely nothing to worry your hairline with, brother.

The study is far too small, for far too short a duration, to be given any weight, and even in just 3 weeks we see a massive decline in the initially noted DHT increase. The body is very commonly acutely affected hormonally by all kinds of substances and situations, but then seeks homeostasis as it adapts and accommodates. If anything useful could be extrapolated at all from that little experiment, it’s that in just a couple months of use we could possibly expect to see a deficit in the DHT:T ratio!

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This is why it’s liberating to care so little about what anyone else thinks

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Time for an update, sorry fer keeping you waiting guys, week was bussy af...
Weight is at 205 lbs, while leaning out.
Curretnly still at 500 mg Test and 153 mg Tren Hex, 500 iu Hcg, yesterday was last dose of SD, S-23 and Equibolin. Maybe I'll throw in some M-sten in week or two. I'm satisfied with how things are going.
aviary-image-1612266407953.jpeg
aviary-image-1612266516365.jpeg
aviary-image-1612266462379.jpeg

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Certainly looking good. 153mg of tren hex though I'm surprised if that does anything at all for you. I did tren twice. I think I'm a low responder to it though. But when I did like 225mg I got all the sides and like no results. At 300mg I get sides and some results. But I was very underwhelmed with tren. Thought it was gift of the gods and it's just side effects.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Certainly looking good. 153mg of tren hex though I'm surprised if that does anything at all for you. I did tren twice. I think I'm a low responder to it though. But when I did like 225mg I got all the sides and like no results. At 300mg I get sides and some results. But I was very underwhelmed with tren. Thought it was gift of the gods and it's just side effects.
Have you used AI during that cycle? Key is to keep Tren low, with some aromatisating compounds like Test and Hcg, Tren +Estrogen work really good, like 1+1=3 principle. If you want to grow

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you used AI during that cycle? Key is to keep Tren low, with some aromatisating compounds like Test and Hcg, Tren +Estrogen work really good, like 1+1=3 principle. If you want to grow
I did not use AI. Both times I did tren was on a cut. Idk I guess it's just not a drug for me. Which mayen is a good thing since it's probably one of the worst for you.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did not use AI. Both times I did tren was on a cut. Idk I guess it's just not a drug for me. Which mayen is a good thing since it's probably one of the worst for you.
Probably your body doesn't do well on Tren, keep experimenting with other stuff 🤷‍♂️

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How’s the cycle going broseph?
Hey man, thanks for asking, I'll post progress pics and detailed update later on today. So far I'm pleased with my results and leaning out is going faster and faster. Yesterday I had some chinese food, full of carbs and sodium, When I started to sweat and veins started to pop up, I've recieved some looks, but I know by that Tren is working and its legit lol

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, here is an update, past two weeks were a total mess. But I'm now back on track. Currently using 500 mg of Sustanon, 153 mg Tren Hex (will up the dose from next week), 500iu of Hcg and around 2.5 mg od Cjc Dac per week. Still thinking of incorporating Msten in future weeks.
Current weight 205 lbs. Strength is sky high and muscles feel hared and harder, apetite is also up and Tren is starting to work.
aviary-image-1612912447844.jpeg
aviary-image-1612912551897.jpeg
aviary-image-1612912504540.jpeg
20210210_002053.jpg

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looking beastly. Still not tracking on Tren Hex, it sounds cool though. I’m kinda an old school G, ate those Finaplix pellets like candy back in the day like a boss.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking beastly. Still not tracking on Tren Hex, it sounds cool though. I’m kinda an old school G, ate those Finaplix pellets like candy back in the day like a boss.
It’s the only version of tren that was actually made for human consumption. Long ester. Low (er) sides.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You are lucky to experience zero shedding whatsoever.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man, I'd do the same thing back then lol