Alechemist's winter cycle

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Probably during the spring, after the cycle. Don't feel the need to add on anything while I'm on anabolics, I'd rather keep that for pct and after. It makes it easier in my head also, to keep pushing as hard
Hahah i was asking @Jinsun that

I know you are not into it really.

I myself am trying to maximize all the other pathways aside from aas so that i can get away with a lower aas dose due to my blood thickening issue.
Mere 100mg of tren with some test sent my damn hct to 54%, i know when it gets too thick to be comfortable for me is when i start waking up with numb (dead) arms that take 20 seconds to start functioning

for me roughly 51% is the cut off where i start not feeling good any longer.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Legit hgh (even generic) will always be sealed under pressure and if it’s not then you are guaranteed it was played with after production or was never legit in the first place.
That along with the constant testing by users and the lab is why I use the one I do. They also have a sick sale going right now

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One trick I can give you guys that’s also A big indicator is if there’s suction when you put the needle in to add your bac water (which is going to pull the water by itself what you having to pull it in) it’s a very very good sign. If not I’d be concerned about it’s legitimacy! Also as @Whisky mentionned the sleep benefits is also a big indicator that it’s legit because it hits, HARD. First couple weeks even if I slept 10 hours (and I slept like a baby) i would be falling asleep mid day, and just feel like my body always wanted to rest. Anyways for sure after a couple weeks it’s good to check values and confirm everything is good! We spend a lot of money for this
that’s true, I actually forgot to depressurise the vial the first one I used from this new batch and it just sucked all the bac water straight in 🙄 fortunately I always have the pin pointing at the side of the vial so shouldn’t have done much damage (plus I’ve heard the fragility of peptides/hgh is over blown).

you want the powder to be stuck the bottom of the vial and to not move if you turn it upside down etc. If there’s chunks rolling around that’s not normally great.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting. Care to elaborate a bit more on this, what does the vacuum indicate, why this is good?
i always thought (could be wrong) that it’s actually the moisture in the air they are removing when creating the vacuum. Moisture dramatically reduces the long term stability.

it’s a good sign as it shows a proper manufacturing process. If your knocking out bunk **** why go to the added cost of doing that (just throw it in the vial and send)

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update time! First week is over. Here's the thing.
Currently on 500 mg of Sustanon, 120 mg of Max LMG and 60 mg of Halodrol. I'm really starting to enjoy Max lmg to be honest, it's like Dianabol, without euphoria but but stringer muscle builder, I'd say... Strength is starting to go up and so is the recovery rate. Sweating is increased tho...
First pic after yesterdays push workout, others are after todays pull workout.
20201218_134731.jpg
20201218_134742.jpg
20201218_134754.jpg
20201218_134805.jpg

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, one question for you guys with tattoo's. After you got them done, have you needed to take a few days off of training due to sweat or not?
I have a lot of tatts. I’ve never taken time off except maybe the day I got it. Just put a thin coat of A&D ointment on it and it will be fine. Just make sure you clean it real good when you leave the gym. I’d wear a thin log sleeve shirt to keep it covered.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah a familiar background is here again. I also think you will soon be bringing out the cocaine tank out of the deep dark depths of your wardrobe.

Last edited:
Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's an update. Wanted to do it yesterday but fvck, it was crazy business day..
Weight is up, curently at 208.5 lbs (8.5 lbs since start, or more).
Today I took first hcg shot (around 250 iu).
As far as Max Lmg and halodrol goes (especially Max lMG), man, this thing is wetttttt! A lot of water... But the feel of it is good, strength is up, and so is vascularity. Traps and shoulders are starting to pop and pump is stupid.
Also, I sweat more. It seems like its really anabolic compound.
20201225_130733.jpg
20201225_130720.jpg

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im glad you’re running max lmg i was always curious about it as it’s not as toxic as the usual compounds we run I think. Would you say it’s similar to dbol?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im glad you’re running max lmg i was always curious about it as it’s not as toxic as the usual compounds we run I think. Would you say it’s similar to dbol?
Yes, it is similar, I'd say even a bit strogner (probably dose dependent). I'd be there performing 2-3 reps just to explain some exercise to my clients and I'd end up with massive pump right away...
It's really good compound for bulking for sure and it's not methylated

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, it is similar, I'd say even a bit strogner (probably dose dependent). I'd be there performing 2-3 reps just to explain some exercise to my clients and I'd end up with massive pump right away...
It's really good compound for bulking for sure and it's not methylated
Extremely interesting. It’s scaring a lot of people off with how strong it’s potential estrogen sides are

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Extremely interesting. It’s scaring a lot of people off with how strong it’s potential estrogen sides are
If you run enough DHT, or a SERM, & prolactin control it will be fine just like nandrolone.

It’s just gets a bad rap because most of the otc PH/DS buyers don’t have the knowledge to use 19-Nors or understand how gyno can be caused and how to balance different equations. So it’s pretty dangerous for a first timer without instruction, but if you can run NPP you would basically understand how to use Methoxygonadiene.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you run enough DHT, or a SERM, & prolactin control it will be fine just like nandrolone.

It’s just gets a bad rap because most of the otc PH/DS buyers don’t have the knowledge to use 19-Nors or understand how gyno can be caused and how to balance different equations. So it’s pretty dangerous for a first timer without instruction, but if you can run NPP you would basically understand how to use Methoxygonadiene.
Thanks for this. Was looking for a compound for my last couple weeks of blast and obviously I don’t want another methyls I’m not a fan of two methyls in a cycle. I have no problems controlling my hormones on NPP so I presume I’ll be fine with max lmg. Have you run it hyde? I know you’re more of a powerlifter/strongman but do you think it’s suitable for a bodybuilder?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for this. Was looking for a compound for my last couple weeks of blast and obviously I don’t want another methyls I’m not a fan of two methyls in a cycle. I have no problems controlling my hormones on NPP so I presume I’ll be fine with max lmg. Have you run it hyde? I know you’re more of a powerlifter/strongman but do you think it’s suitable for a bodybuilder?
I have used it for just a few weeks with some DMZ. 13-ethyl is basically another way to say methyl I believe, and like any oral there is inherently some toxicity as the liver still has to process it initially, but it’s about as mild as it gets toxicity wise for orals & makes a fairly safe stacker it would seem.

I think all steroids can have a place in bodybuilding, and a wet anabolic compound like LMG is no exception (for the off-season).

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yup, IMO the whole thing about nandrolones is to have substantial amount of DHT in your system aswell and everything should be fine.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A little update time. Muscle fullness is at all time high right now. Strength is building up, this will be a really solid cycle. Good news is that I managed to get my hands on on pharma grade Tren Hex aswell, iz will be a sweet combo. Will run it at range from 152-226 mg per week. Here's few pics from yesterdays upper chest/triceps workout.
20201229_122736.jpg
20201229_122721.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Friendly note: Don't do close-to-ground Barbell rows and Deadlifts on Max LMG. 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
God that was horrible lower back pump, at one point that parf of back went numb....

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hm not really acquainted with orals but i see dimethyl dht in there...gonna be fun and rough.

Is that sd or?

Damn man...i am nervous about running low dose tren and anavar together...hope this plays out well for you.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hm not really acquainted with orals but i see dimethyl dht in there...gonna be fun and rough.

Is that sd or?

Damn man...i am nervous about running low dose tren and anavar together...hope this plays out well for you.
EQ, S-23, Superdrol.
Toxicity of orals is way too overblown...
And I personaly tolerate them well

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
EQ, S-23, Superdrol.
Toxicity of orals is way too overblown...
And I personaly tolerate them well
i agree with you the toxicity of orals is relatively overblown when you think about liver stress and all that but it’s definitely the worst thing at tanking cholesterol which obviously isn’t a good thing but 1-2 orals a year sure. Whoever is running 3-4 oral a year is IMO putting unnecessary stress / taking unnecessary risks. That’s just me tho

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i agree with you the toxicity of orals is relatively overblown when you think about liver stress and all that but it’s definitely the worst thing at tanking cholesterol which obviously isn’t a good thing but 1-2 orals a year sure. Whoever is running 3-4 oral a year is IMO putting unnecessary stress / taking unnecessary risks. That’s just me tho
I think that the key is in moderation and listening to your body.
A lot of people tend to overdo it... Going beyond some things that clearly do them more harm than benefit is one way to bad rep of some compounds.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely an extremely strong fucking oral that should quite blow you up if you’re eating big.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely an extremely strong fucking oral that should quite blow you up if you’re eating big.
Should be really fun.
Can't wait to see these two in combination, probably dry and full

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Should be really fun.
Can't wait to see these two in combination, probably dry and full
But be careful with s23...isnt that supposed to be chemical castration for men lol?

also heard its good for aggression.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But be careful with s23...isnt that supposed to be chemical castration for men lol?

In absurdly high dosages yes, just like Trest or Triptorelin, at moderate and reasonable dosage, it's far from that

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although I wasn’t tagged you look dope and in for the log!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Nah, used it a couple times up to 50mg no problems getting my wife pregnant this spring when we tried.

Using 15mg preWO lately. Just a little edge but it can be the push on those big sets since otherwise my current cycle doesn’t make me feel aggressive at all.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nah, used it a couple times up to 50mg no problems getting my wife pregnant this spring when we tried.

Using 15mg preWO lately. Just a little edge but it can be the push on those big sets since otherwise my current cycle doesn’t make me feel aggressive at all.
Yeah, I hope for that also from this stack

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update time. I managed to get few shots this morning. Current weigth is 211 lbs, this is heaviest I've ever been. Strength is going up rapidly, yet joints and tendonds feel fine. Aggression is higher, guess S-23 is doing great job with that lol
For 2 nights in a row I had night sweats but last night was fine. Apetite is increased and recovery rate is very good. I'll start with Tren Hex on monday probably. So far, this has been a really solid run. Muscles are full and really hard. I'm enjoying this cycle.
aviary-image-1609936331459.jpeg
aviary-image-1609936447271.jpeg
aviary-image-1609936516565.jpeg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your body seems to do so well with the wet compounds. Gains are obvious man; keep putting the work in & eating like you are because it’s working for you

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your body seems to do so well with the wet compounds. Gains are obvious man; keep putting the work in & eating like you are because it’s working for you
Thanks man, will try to do my best yet, during this cycle

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey man, today i stumbled upon one of your older threads from november 2018 (it was at the bottom of the page in "similar threads") that cycle you did i believe was actually a test cycle with a similar oral kickstart to this one (i think it was epi, max lmg and 1 more thing dont remember) and then you ran anavar at the end with some peptides.

Yes you were smaller but physique back then was still amazing, even before you touched tren.

Anyway what i wanted to say is...it seems that orals like you, you respond to them well, particularly to anavar. So it will be interesting to see how this cycle pans out in the later stages with tren and anavar in the mix.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Update time. I managed to get few shots this morning. Current weigth is 211 lbs, this is heaviest I've ever been. Strength is going up rapidly, yet joints and tendonds feel fine. Aggression is higher, guess S-23 is doing great job with that lol
For 2 nights in a row I had night sweats but last night was fine. Apetite is increased and recovery rate is very good. I'll start with Tren Hex on monday probably. So far, this has been a really solid run. Muscles are full and really hard. I'm enjoying this cycle.
View attachment 200884View attachment 200885View attachment 200886
what happened to the chain bro?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey man, today i stumbled upon one of your older threads from november 2018 (it was at the bottom of the page in "similar threads") that cycle you did i believe was actually a test cycle with a similar oral kickstart to this one (i think it was epi, max lmg and 1 more thing dont remember) and then you ran anavar at the end with some peptides.

Yes you were smaller but physique back then was still amazing, even before you touched tren.

Anyway what i wanted to say is...it seems that orals like you, you respond to them well, particularly to anavar. So it will be interesting to see how this cycle pans out in the later stages with tren and anavar in the mix.
Yeah, it was awesome stack with epi, dmz, msten and max lmg, really proud of that cycle to be honest.
Can't wait to see how this one will turn out

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn son your looking good. When did you add the s23? I'm late to the party but I didn't see you mention it in the beginning. I'm not a fan of tren but if you want to add it and you respond well to it then do you.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn son your looking good. When did you add the s23? I'm late to the party but I didn't see you mention it in the beginning. I'm not a fan of tren but if you want to add it and you respond well to it then do you.
Thanks man, I started with it and Superdrol 9 days ago. Well, I think Tren is the best at lower dosages, like 200-280 mg per week, anything over that will not let you grow.