Alechemist's winter cycle

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I think Tren is the best at lower dosages, like 200-280 mg per week, anything over that will not let you grow.
Yes, I've come across a couple of coaches/gurus saying the same thing...at a certain point, which can vary from person to person, tren and its mechanisms just become so stressful to the body that growth is impossible. The drug will still be working, but the body can no longer keep up with all the extra crap going on, let alone just the everyday basic staying-alive processes. Its kinda like when entering an overreach phase, or even overtraining, where the body can no longer keep up (recover) with the training (fatigue accumulates at a faster rate than can be recovered from).

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, I've come across a couple of coaches/gurus saying the same thing...at a certain point, which can vary from person to person, tren and its mechanisms just become so stressful to the body that growth is impossible. The drug will still be working, but the body can no longer keep up with all the extra crap going on, let alone just the everyday basic staying-alive processes. Its kinda like when entering an overreach phase, or even overtraining, where the body can no longer keep up (recover) with the training (fatigue accumulates at a faster rate than can be recovered from).
Yes, it becomes very hard to consume enough calories, Tren just suck everything up, you constantly feel dry and flat when that happens

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Back is looking insane really fantastic hope i can get to sth close without my heart giving out lol

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back is looking insane really fantastic hope i can get to sth close without my heart giving out lol
Maaan, last week I took my pre workout with DMAA, and later on I was sipping some bcaa and aminos with caffeine and some other stimulants, I completely forgot about that, while doing deadlifts, I thought I was going to die....

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well those are some of the less important ones...pihhh who needs those when you can always build more muscle with an ever increasing dose😮

😂

Seriously, i think that its to a similar degree with other substances like that too. Too much and i just seem to be hot and anxious all the time, metabolism in override and gains suffer unable to rest and grow.

Just enough to provide enough anabolism and let the food take care of the rest.

For example I now have an opinion that 500mg of test for a 1st cycle is simply too much...at least to use from the very start and also test itself at that dose just makes me so amped up so that its harder to hit that rest and recovery mode which is necessary to grow imo. I havent used enough tren but i am sure with it its like that too, too much and you are a mess.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I havent used enough tren but i am sure with it its like that too, too much and you are a mess.
Not necessarily, but it just gest way to hard to grow, to eat enought and work hard enough to trigger growth

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not necessarily, but it just gest way to hard to grow, to eat enought and work hard enough to trigger growth
Definitely true. A friend of mine does 200-250mg and he tried 500 or 600 once. Mother fucker couldn’t gain a pound on 6000 calories and he actually lost weight and got very much Leaner.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
there is definitely a point at which the drugs stop other key things being optimal (nutrition, sleep, training) so despite the benefits of the drug it’s off set by negatives.

that said I think it’s highly individual, probably linked to side tolerance. The guys that can handle the higher doses will probably do ok off them (more so than the lower doses) but the guys who get smashed with sides should defo err on the moderate side. It’s just figuring out what’s best for you.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thats what mk does to me. I try to bulk but end up losing fat lol.

Maaan, last week I took my pre workout with DMAA, and later on I was sipping some bcaa and aminos with caffeine and some other stimulants, I completely forgot about that, while doing deadlifts, I thought I was going to die....
Yeah man we gotta be careful when we are on gear our muscles get so strong that our tendons and perhaps even heart cant keep up. It doesnt go withput saying that you need to be in a very good shape before even thinking about cycling. Gotta prepare the CV system for the explosion of strength and increased stress its going to experience.

Going from a couch potato to a massive cycle...seems like a one way trip to me.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there is definitely a point at which the drugs stop other key things being optimal (nutrition, sleep, training) so despite the benefits of the drug it’s off set by negatives.

that said I think it’s highly individual, probably linked to side tolerance. The guys that can handle the higher doses will probably do ok off them (more so than the lower doses) but the guys who get smashed with sides should defo err on the moderate side. It’s just figuring out what’s best for you.
I think that if someone reacts good to lower doses of compound, that translates to superior genetics. Or just good reaction for certan compund. And later on, you can ramp up the dosage

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely true. A friend of mine does 200-250mg and he tried 500 or 600 once. Mother fucker couldn’t gain a pound on 6000 calories and he actually lost weight and got very much Leaner.
I've had the best gains on 153mg of Tren Hex with hcg without AI. Grew like weed

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that if someone reacts good to lower doses of compound, that translates to superior genetics. Or just good reaction for certan compund. And later on, you can ramp up the dosage
yeah genetics is a good shout. Age probably in with that.

I started late and don’t have great genetics personally but I do have high side tolerance and unfortunately do seem to need to dose on the higher sides to get results (not crazy high but higher), well for muscle gain anyway. Cutting is fine off lower doses for sure but my nutrition and capacity for cardio plays a big role there.

im still always trying to learn though, your threads are always a good resource for that.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah genetics is a good shout. Age probably in with that.

I started late and don’t have great genetics personally but I do have high side tolerance and unfortunately do seem to need to dose on the higher sides to get results (not crazy high but higher), well for muscle gain anyway. Cutting is fine off lower doses for sure but my nutrition and capacity for cardio plays a big role there.

im still always trying to learn though, your threads are always a good resource for that.
Glad you guys are enjoying my threads for knowledge also, not just because of nudes lol

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i come for the knowledge but I stay for the nudes 😉
Just crossed my mind...you know how some guys (well a lot probably haha) stalk girls on social media and look at their pics and look for pictures of hot girls on social media in general (not that thats something i would know of 😆)?

Likewise some girls out there are probably scrolling the anabolics section drooling over pics of muscular physiques...maybe even this very thread 😮

Btw @Alchemist11 you have a better physique than that Nixa guy (i am sure you know who i am talking about others not so much probably) you see how dumb it is that he is "famous" and you are not.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
[whisky posts full frontal nude] - problem solved, they won’t be back 😂
Inb4 they read some of my posts where i describe my impotence in detail...they stop using the internet 😂

sorry @Alchemist11 your thread is getting derailed like a nazi train in partisan country

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Inb4 they read some of my posts where i describe my impotence in detail...they stop using the internet 😂

sorry @Alchemist11 your thread is getting derailed like a nazi train in partisan country
yep sorry bro. No more derailing

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just crossed my mind...you know how some guys (well a lot probably haha) stalk girls on social media and look at their pics and look for pictures of hot girls on social media in general (not that thats something i would know of 😆)?

Likewise some girls out there are probably scrolling the anabolics section drooling over pics of muscular physiques...maybe even this very thread 😮

Btw @Alchemist11 you have a better physique than that Nixa guy (i am sure you know who i am talking about others not so much probably) you see how dumb it is that he is "famous" and you are not.
I hardly think there is any of females here... Most of them think that we all are egoistic fvcks who only think about aesthetics and perfecting our physiques (I mean thats is partly true lol but we don't show that side to the world that openly 😅).

Man, he is famous only bc he is dumb, thats the only reason. His clout are young impressionable kids (10-14 years old), and even they now see what an idiot he is.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update time. As of tomorrow, I'll start with Tren Hex, it will be 153 mg for first two weeks, and after that, I'll add one more ampoule for total of 230 mgs. Currently feeling really big and full, took some pics after todays leg workout. Everything seems to go as planned.
aviary-image-1610576289821.jpeg
aviary-image-1610576343111.jpeg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, things are starting to pop up and out, and fat seems like its going down faster and faster every day (guess it's S-23 starting to work), and I've started with Tren only yesterday. Also, big spike in strength and endurance. So far, party is going well
Screenshot_20210115-133437_Gallery.jpg
aviary-image-1610713222829.jpeg
Screenshot_20210115-133428_Gallery.jpg

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha and it helps having all of the gym just for yourself 👍

I havent touched a single machine in almost 2 years (i dont work out in the gym anymore and probably wont lol)...i find that i am enjoying weird exercises that i come up with more and more...for example behind the neck band overhead press is one of my favourites as of lately...commando grip chinups also, band resisted dips, pistol squats are one of the staples also... infinitely adjustable resistance of bands makes drop sets and achieving extreme fatigue in muscle groups very easy to accomplish.

As long as one can do few basic compounds, a pull (chin ups and inverted rows), a press (variations of band pushups, those can be brutal just take like a green band and try doing pushups with those) and a pull from the floor (in my case trap bar pulls with a diy welded trap bar and concrete plates) i dont think one is missing out on anything.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha and it helps having all of the gym just for yourself 👍

I havent touched a single machine in almost 2 years (i dont work out in the gym anymore and probably wont lol)...i find that i am enjoying weird exercises that i come up with more and more...for example behind the neck band overhead press is one of my favourites as of lately...commando grip chinups also, band resisted dips, pistol squats are one of the staples also... infinitely adjustable resistance of bands makes drop sets and achieving extreme fatigue in muscle groups very easy to accomplish.

As long as one can do few basic compounds, a pull (chin ups and inverted rows), a press (variations of band pushups, those can be brutal just take like a green band and try doing pushups with those) and a pull from the floor (in my case trap bar pulls with a diy welded trap bar and concrete plates) i dont think one is missing out on anything.
We here have everything opened! Guess we are lucky. Man, it would be tough for me without gym... And I don't say that because of physical part, but mental... Also, the more I progress in training, I find myself being more aggressive and more achieving in business aswell. Fun stuff when you mix those two

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question time, what do you guys think of using Toremifene for PCT and also ATD? A lot of older posts mention usage of ATD in PCT.

I know that Toremifene also hogs SHBG and increases it, but is it really weaker choice vs Nolvadex and Clomid?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Question time, what do you guys think of using Toremifene for PCT and also ATD? A lot of older posts mention usage of ATD in PCT.

I know that Toremifene also hogs SHBG and increases it, but is it really weaker choice vs Nolvadex and Clomid?
You gotta push 90-120mg of Torem to get a similar effect to Nolva, but it’s like a happy combo of Clomid and nolva with less sides than either. I have had no issue with it in the past; it just costs more.

Never used ATD.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldnt use atd i see no point. I mean your pct's are obviously effective why dont do exactly what worked before?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You gotta push 90-120mg of Torem to get a similar effect to Nolva, but it’s like a happy combo of Clomid and nolva with less sides than either. I have had no issue with it in the past; it just costs more.

Never used ATD.
Thanks for the input man, I appreciate it.
Yeah, I saw on few places that 60 mg of it is roughly like 20 mg of Nolvadex. Just wanted to know is it that much better (since its 3. generation serm if i recall correctly).

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldnt use atd i see no point. I mean your pct's are obviously effective why dont do exactly what worked before?
Well, I got bunch of it for free (someone owed me a favour and it surprised me with it), so I wanted to know is it useful or not, since many sites have it and its somwhat modern version of Nolvadex

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the input man, I appreciate it.
Yeah, I saw on few places that 60 mg of it is roughly like 20 mg of Nolvadex. Just wanted to know is it that much better (since its 3. generation serm if i recall correctly).
I feel 20 Nolva is stronger than 60 Torem

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update time. Currently at 206 lbs, feel like bf% is going down, recovery is great and strength is only going up. Here are some pics after todays back and biceps workout and one during leg session. Today I got from my supplier 10 mg of Cjc 1295 DAC and 20 mg of Mod grf for dirt cheap, so I started with Cjc today to bulk up even more untily Tren fully kicks in.
20210119_221457.jpg
20210119_221608.jpg
20210119_221556.jpg

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea you looking lean and good. You don't really have any weak point, well balanced. I forget is this a mass phase or cut?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea you looking lean and good. You don't really have any weak point, well balanced. I forget is this a mass phase or cut?
Well, goal is to add some size to my arms, and outer qauds.. but I'll try to grow keeping it as lean as possible

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea my goal
Well, goal is to add some size to my arms, and outer qauds.. but I'll try to grow keeping it as lean as possible
Yea my goal is legs right now. I've had chicken legs my whole life. Trying to get em to just normal as they'll never be great.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Try lightweight, high reps on leg press combined with sprints on stationary bike, it should drive enough blood to make them grow
Good advice. Google Robert Forstermann, guy has some massive quads. His routine is pretty crazy too.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Try lightweight, high reps on leg press combined with sprints on stationary bike, it should drive enough blood to make them grow
Legpress volume, 12-20 rep sets always seems to make my quads respond the most. I love squatting, but even 20-rep squats don’t work like volume legpress for me. I squat for strength. Machines do size the best for me.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Legpress volume, 12-20 rep sets always seems to make my quads respond the most. I love squatting, but even 20-rep squats don’t work like volume legpress for me. I squat for strength. Machines do size the best for me.
Now that I think more about it, the way I'd do it if I was strugling with size, I'd take good pump based pre workout to let the blood flow, high rep leg pres, then negatives on leg extension machine, moderate bulgarian split squats and bike sprints. They'd have to grow from that...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yea my goal

Yea my goal is legs right now. I've had chicken legs my whole life. Trying to get em to just normal as they'll never be great.
Never say never. I had 23 inches quads (smalllll legs) december 2019 and they are 27 this morning. And they will keep growing because I will force them to grow. What most people don’t get is the meaning of training hard. Training to failure. That’s what you need to do with legs. Some people think they’re working out to failure but in reality with a gun on their head they had 8 more. Get those reps. Legs = heavy weight for reps. And you can throw in lower and higher reps from time to time sure. It’s all about your intensity and bringing it to the point you’re really uncomfortable. Every night before my leg workout I’m nervous. And I’m not joking I am NERVOUS. because I know what’s coming. Every single leg workout I think I’m going to have a heart attack, throw up, pass out. Bring this intensity for a whole year and you’ll see them grow. I promise you

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never say never. I had 23 inches quads (smalllll legs) december 2019 and they are 27 this morning. And they will keep growing because I will force them to grow. What most people don’t get is the meaning of training hard. Training to failure. That’s what you need to do with legs. Some people think they’re working out to failure but in reality with a gun on their head they had 8 more. Get those reps. Legs = heavy weight for reps. And you can throw in lower and higher reps from time to time sure. It’s all about your intensity and bringing it to the point you’re really uncomfortable. Every night before my leg workout I’m nervous. And I’m not joking I am NERVOUS. because I know what’s coming. Every single leg workout I think I’m going to have a heart attack, throw up, pass out. Bring this intensity for a whole year and you’ll see them grow. I promise you
yeah that feeling of heart beating through your chest scary

But dont forget adequate calories! Aint nothing gonna happen without that!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely this. If you aren’t a little scared or nervous before , it’s probably not going to cause the adaptations you are after. You have to go all the way & push to the brink.