Alechemist's winter cycle

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been a good boy and done my waiting since august, now it's time for some rather solid cycle.
Currently I'm around 195 lbs. Been using only good pre workout with dmaa and sermorelin acetate for past month.
Here's cycle layout
Sustanon 250-1-14 week (500 mg)
PH's Max LMG 120 mg, Halodrol 60 mg-1-3 week
Hcg-3-14-500 iu
Waiting for my horrible customs to deliver my original kicker with SD (20 mg), S-23 (30 mg) and some PH to EQ (400 mg), guess I'll run that after these first 3 weeks
Parabolan or maybe Tren E 200-300 mg-5-13
Anavar-40-60 mg-10-15

This is current shape
aviary-image-1607683128397.jpeg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everyones welocome to ask, criticize or just talk, it's an open thread
@CroLifter @Mathb33 @trumac @Whisky @Renew1
@Hyde
@SkRaw85 @Iwilleattuna
@TheVenom
@BBiceps @Matthersby

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Boom first in

what’s the goal brother, winter bulk? You normally just lean gain don’t you?

what’s the training look like??

interesting mix of compounds

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in for the log

why lmg & halo for 3 weeks only ?
and on top of that SD @20mg ?

best of luck bro

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Parabolan treats you so well I’d personally stick with that unless you have another reason to go with enth

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Boom first in

what’s the goal brother, winter bulk? You normally just lean gain don’t you?

what’s the training look like??

interesting mix of compounds
It may start with bulk, but I'll try to stay somewhat lean. As far as training goes it will be just gym, since my volleyball championship is cancelled untill further...
Split is
Upper chest/triceps
Back/biceps
Legs/shoulders
Abs I do by the feel and if I have spare time...
Sunday is rest or cardio and abs
Would like to compete in March if there's a chance for that

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in for the log

why lmg & halo for 3 weeks only ?
and on top of that SD @20mg ?

best of luck bro
Welcome brother. Well my pacage with SD is still on hold, I expect it to arrive next week, and my source offered me this PH stack for dirt cheap, so since max lmg is not methylated and halo is mild, I decided to kick start with it. I tolerate orals well

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Parabolan treats you so well I’d personally stick with that unless you have another reason to go with enth
That is only a plan B if there's not enough good Parabolan at the market due to covid and shyt. But most likely it will be Tren Hex

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hmmm... i dont know what to say...you know what works for you already anyway so our input i dont think is going to help greatly.

To me it basically looks like test/tren/var cycle with a hefty oral kickstart. It actually seems on the lighter side compared to your previous cycles...is that intentional because you plan on another, perhaps contest prep cycle after this one?

I am not usually the one to suggest higher end of the dose, but if it is your pre competition cycle, i woukd definitely run that tren at 300mg and anavar at 60mg. In fact, even doing a pyramid up approach starting tren at 200 and then increasing to 400 the last 4 weeks, doing the same with anavar may he a good idea. For me at least pyramiding up is the way to go.

And lastly, why the hell arent you including gh or at least a strong peptide combo 😀? At your level of development utilizing the gh/igf 1 pathway aside from AAS is fully justified.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One thing that I can’t seem to understand is why you’re running tren every cycle. Tren is definitely the best drug at prepping for a show but in the off season or for the type of cycles you’ve used this is drugs that do as good of a job with half the toxicity... I’m not one of the guys here that’s known to always be on the safer side but I just don’t get why you said you’re against something like npp... tren every cycle will put a huge stress on your body fairly quickly (just caring for you broski)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One thing that I can’t seem to understand is why you’re running tren every cycle. Tren is definitely the best drug at prepping for a show but in the off season or for the type of cycles you’ve used this is drugs that do as good of a job with half the toxicity... I’m not one of the guys here that’s known to always be on the safer side but I just don’t get why you said you’re against something like npp... tren every cycle will put a huge stress on your body fairly quickly (just caring for you broski)
I think that he is trying to kind of make it into a pre contest cycle, id est he wants to recomp his way into contest instead of traditional bulk and cut approach.

I agree that for pure growth his best bet would be a stack of test, nandrolone and perhaps high dose primobolan.
I will also agree that tren perhaps will not put on more muscle than the aforementioned, but all around effects are certainly more dramatic

But also tren is addictive. I only used 100mg a week of ace and cant imagine cycling without it now hahah
i can kinda understand his reasoning not wanting to run cycle without it

But then again, i only cycle once a year so i see no issue in using tren ace for 4-6 weeks.

Also...idk tbh..i dont think, at least considering my experience, that tren is so much more toxic than other stuff, i would personally say his cocktail of orals wreaks much more havoc on his body than his 200-300mg of tren... and i honestly dont like seeing so many orals in there...but he is basically elite level considering forum standards so who am i to judge...
i also dont see how people think of anavar as very mild, have people even looked at lipid panels done while on anavar? They are usually horrible.

Both of my cycles i ran would be considered mild and perhaps "non-toxic", both 500 test and 250 test + 100 tren a. But i felt like the latter put way less stress on my body than the former, especially in the blood pressure and resting heart rate department, while the gains were better than on the 1st cycle which everyone says should be your best.

Tren for sure is more selective towards building muscle than test, it is more anabolic than androgenic for sure, it definitely isnt an androgenic bomb and at a very low dose it fely like an anabolic to me, its just that it is so powerful that negative sides present themselves at a comparatively (to testosterone and other steroids) lower dose.

Last edited:
Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm... i dont know what to say...you know what works for you already anyway so our input i dont think is going to help greatly.

To me it basically looks like test/tren/var cycle with a hefty oral kickstart. It actually seems on the lighter side compared to your previous cycles...is that intentional because you plan on another, perhaps contest prep cycle after this one?

I am not usually the one to suggest higher end of the dose, but if it is your pre competition cycle, i woukd definitely run that tren at 300mg and anavar at 60mg. In fact, even doing a pyramid up approach starting tren at 200 and then increasing to 400 the last 4 weeks, doing the same with anavar may he a good idea. For me at least pyramiding up is the way to go.

And lastly, why the hell arent you including gh or at least a strong peptide combo 😀? At your level of development utilizing the gh/igf 1 pathway aside from AAS is fully justified.
Well, we'll see how things will be going during the January, but yes, I planned to compete in March, so the Tren and Anavar are my go to's for lean and shredded physique, yet not so dry.
And as far as gh and peptides go, currently, there's not so much good peptides, most of it is underdosed crap, so yeah..... 😑

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know my man! ❤ Every time I take npp into consideration, I remember your words of advice. I did considered it now, but since I don't know how my body would react to it and competition is possible in March, Tren hex is go to yet again... But for some summer cycle, I could try with NPP for sure, why not

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, we'll see how things will be going during the January, but yes, I planned to compete in March, so the Tren and Anavar are my go to's for lean and shredded physique, yet not so dry.
And as far as gh and peptides go, currently, there's not so much good peptides, most of it is underdosed crap, so yeah..... 😑
I just feel like using gh or secretagogues makes so much more of a potent cycle, as if it magnifies gains made from aas, certainly it felt that way using mk677 alongside test and tren this last cycle i ran.

still got a little bit of mk677 from our old trusty source left...it really is a bummer that its gone

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know my man! ❤ Every time I take npp into consideration, I remember your words of advice. I did considered it now, but since I don't know how my body would react to it and competition is possible in March, Tren hex is go to yet again... But for some summer cycle, I could try with NPP for sure, why not
Yeah since your competing your choice of gear is totally justified and I would 100% have tren in the mix too

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah since your competing your choice of gear is totally justified and I would 100% have tren in the mix too
On the notion of competing, you may want to get some test prop to phase out the sustanon as the comp gets closer to shed a little water from the long ester test.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On the notion of competing, you may want to get some test prop to phase out the sustanon as the comp gets closer to shed a little water from the long ester test.
Definitely that’s the comon protocol but I was more talking about tren than anything else in his stack. Couple weeks out he should indeed switch to prop

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, totally forgot to mention it, I just have to wait till mid-january to see will there be competition and exact date. Thanks for this guys.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely that’s the comon protocol but I was more talking about tren than anything else in his stack. Couple weeks out he should indeed switch to prop
Yeah I gotcha; I basically only quoted you to half-ass focus on the potential comp aspect of the discussion. It probably wasn’t even necessary as I was just mentioning it for Alchemist It’s been a long work week!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I gotcha; I basically only quoted you to half-ass focus on the potential comp aspect of the discussion. It probably wasn’t even necessary as I was just mentioning it for Alchemist It’s been a long work week!
Nah you’re good I haven’t been on the forum a lot lately it’s good to talk to you guys

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, one question for you guys with tattoo's. After you got them done, have you needed to take a few days off of training due to sweat or not?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, one question for you guys with tattoo's. After you got them done, have you needed to take a few days off of training due to sweat or not?
That’s a very good question lol I had my tattoos super young before I start training. I’m In to see the answer

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just feel like using gh or secretagogues makes so much more of a potent cycle, as if it magnifies gains made from aas, certainly it felt that way using mk677 alongside test and tren this last cycle i ran.

still got a little bit of mk677 from our old trusty source left...it really is a bummer that its gone
Nowdays its easier to find legit gear than legit peptides lol

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not at all, at least in my experience. I personally have work done every couple years or so and it’s never interfered with training, and training has never interfered with healing. Just make sure you have your normal post-tattoo cream on the tattoo (as always) and clean it well after training and you should be just fine.

Edit: I’m sure it goes without saying, but be vigilant regarding your tattoo touching anything in a gym. A new tattoo is an open wound, don’t want someone else’s sweat or spit (or whatever **** they’ve touched) contacting your fresh artwork.

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same here. I have a considerable amount of my body covered in tattoos. If you get something LARGE done possibly it could hurt a bit while training. But generally just take care of it as usual and there are no issues.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not at all, at least in my experience. I personally have work done every couple years or so and it’s never interfered with training, and training has never interfered with healing. Just make sure you have your normal post-tattoo cream on the tattoo (as always) and clean it well after training and you should be just fine.

Edit: I’m sure it goes without saying, but be vigilant regarding your tattoo touching anything in a gym. A new tattoo is an open wound, don’t want someone else’s sweat or spit (or whatever **** they’ve touched) contacting your fresh artwork.
Gyms are closed where he is, so coming in contact with bodily fluids from other people is a non-issue for him. I believe he has a gym for himself.

I am in a weird mood today, so i will add sth i have been thinking about and i dont care if i sound like a fool... i would rather see a steady dose of primobolan alongside test ran throughout with a blast of tren ace and anavar at the end.

My mood is really weird, so i will say thank God for the peds bringing me the ability to have a youthful body of an 18 year old and feel like a teenager again, even if it means i am shaving years off the end of my life, i dont care, counting years of age as they pass and realizing that you are getting older sucks no matter what anyone says.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks for sharing man, yeah, just like I thought, although I think it will not be too big, below the neck, but with those things you can't be carefull enough

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gyms are closed where he is, so coming in contact with bodily fluids from other people is a non-issue for him. I believe he has a gym for himself.
Well, gyms are open but only until 5 pm, and they are closed on weekends, but I got the keys so I can do my workouts alone after 5 pm and on weekends, but with these aurora borealis lights lol
And can't do proper leg day without Milos Sarcev's Coloseum gym t-shirt lol
Screenshot_20201213-114458_Gallery.jpg

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nowdays its easier to find legit gear than legit peptides lol
Peps are such a hit and miss yes. It's much safer to get GH. Lot's of sources with good gh at around 120 - 180€ per 100iu. Peps are a different story, but there are good ones. PM if you need some recommendations.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Peps are such a hit and miss yes. It's much safer to get GH. Lot's of sources with good gh at around 120 - 180€ per 100iu. Peps are a different story, but there are good ones. PM if you need some recommendations.
Thanks man. Yeah, it really is like that... The biggest disappointment was just before this cycle where I took Igf-lr3 (from very reputable company), it says igf lr3 on bottle and box, but when I took of protecting foil to check the code if product was legit (since I noticed nothing special about the pump from this igf, but only ghrp-like efect post inj) it said 'vial contains 1 mg of Sermorelin Acetate' next to code... Maaan, I was angry af!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didn’t but mine is right delt so I wore a vest top and made sure nothing was rubbing/was careful not to catch it on anything. As someone else said it’s an open wound effectively so you need to be careful. I wouldn’t train the area that’s been done either until healed (mine wasn’t massive and fully healed in 4/5 days - I just stayed off shoulders that week)

if your gym is hot keep it dry by patting with a towel during the session.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think a lot of people overthink tattoo aftercare. Like I said I am heavily tattooed so I’ve tried different things but here is my go to. KISS. A+D ointment for the first couple days. A light coat. LIGHT coat. You just want it to not get dried up and scab, you DONT want it wet and goopy. As soon as it starts to peel, which should be around day three, fragrance free lotion. Again, light. Like you would put it on your hands. Completely rubbed in. Continue using lotion until you die. Repeat for next tattoo.

I don’t think you need to skip body parts bc you got a tattoo on them as long as working that part isn’t causing rubbing of something against the tattoo. So maybe some movements might have to wait for a week but I wouldn’t personally skip body parts, just adjust fire.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think a lot of people overthink tattoo aftercare. Like I said I am heavily tattooed so I’ve tried different things but here is my go to. KISS. A+D ointment for the first couple days. A light coat. LIGHT coat. You just want it to not get dried up and scab, you DONT want it wet and goopy. As soon as it starts to peel, which should be around day three, fragrance free lotion. Again, light. Like you would put it on your hands. Completely rubbed in. Continue using lotion until you die. Repeat for next tattoo.

I don’t think you need to skip body parts bc you got a tattoo on them as long as working that part isn’t causing rubbing of something against the tattoo. So maybe some movements might have to wait for a week but I wouldn’t personally skip body parts, just adjust fire.
yeah I was using a decent moisturiser (it was wrapped for the first couple of days which was part of the reason I also didn’t train that area)......but it was my first and I do agree they made a bigger deal of the aftercare than actually was the case (but when it’s your first my default was to try and do everything right )

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah I was using a decent moisturiser (it was wrapped for the first couple of days which was part of the reason I also didn’t train that area)......but it was my first and I do agree they made a bigger deal of the aftercare than actually was the case (but when it’s your first my default was to try and do everything right )
I wasn’t trying to say you did anything wrong brother. Sorry if it came across that way. I’m just speaking generally

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, gyms are open but only until 5 pm, and they are closed on weekends, but I got the keys so I can do my workouts alone after 5 pm and on weekends, but with these aurora borealis lights lol
And can't do proper leg day without Milos Sarcev's Coloseum gym t-shirt lol
View attachment 200243

It's nice having the keys/codes.
:)
I always watch out for people, and things, so I almost always end up with keys to almost everywhere I frequent.

What did that company say about the mislabeled product??

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When do you plan on trying out the gh?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im a huge fan of growth since I started it 3 months ago the problem is if you go for generic (which all of us will because of the price of Pharma) well 95% of generic is trash or fake. Even the labs you think you trust. I wouldn’t trust a lab unless they continuously post labs tests showing their consistency and by that I mean monthly tests. And I would only trust a lab that’s backed by respected people who’s voice weight a lot.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I get it!!! Still haven't shipped. Not Hilma not Iron ... Both are backlogged bc of black friday.
Please test your growth and get bloods :) you don’t want to be like almost everyone and be running random peptide for 6 months thinking it’s growth and wasting your money.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im a huge fan of growth since I started it 3 months ago the problem is if you go for generic (which all of us will because of the price of Pharma) well 95% of generic is trash or fake. Even the labs you think you trust. I wouldn’t trust a lab unless they continuously post labs tests showing their consistency and by that I mean monthly tests. And I would only trust a lab that’s backed by respected people who’s voice weight a lot.
Off course. But you can always buy from TP or some other source reselling his gear, they test every batch. You can also buy from sources like hilma, mactropin, ironanabolics, ... who all send their GH to labs plus people do bloods on them regularly. The point that most gh is fake ... I don't agree with it totally. You must know your sources, that's all. And GH is really easy to test it your self. It's similar to Test in this regard I'd say. You can pin test and go do bloods, and you can pin GH and go do bloods.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Please test your growth and get bloods :) you don’t want to be like almost everyone and be running random peptide for 6 months thinking it’s growth and wasting your money.
Will do. I'll order one more batch from another source and then one more from another. That's going to be 4 different sources and I'll do bloods on all of them.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
currently using Chinese generic (most generic comes from China so figured I may as well buy direct).

will be doing bloods in around 3 weeks so interested to know. I have felt the benefits of the other peptides I get from them so I am hopeful it’s legit but it’s hard to know (they sent me the Certs etc but easy enough to fake those).

agree generic is the way most would have to go based on price.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One trick I can give you guys that’s also A big indicator is if there’s suction when you put the needle in to add your bac water (which is going to pull the water by itself what you having to pull it in) it’s a very very good sign. If not I’d be concerned about it’s legitimacy! Also as @Whisky mentionned the sleep benefits is also a big indicator that it’s legit because it hits, HARD. First couple weeks even if I slept 10 hours (and I slept like a baby) i would be falling asleep mid day, and just feel like my body always wanted to rest. Anyways for sure after a couple weeks it’s good to check values and confirm everything is good! We spend a lot of money for this

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One trick I can give you guys that’s also A big indicator is if there’s suction when you put the needle in to add your bac water (which is going to pull the water by itself what you having to pull it in) it’s a very very good sign.
Interesting. Care to elaborate a bit more on this, what does the vacuum indicate, why this is good?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's nice having the keys/codes.
:)
I always watch out for people, and things, so I almost always end up with keys to almost everywhere I frequent.

What did that company say about the mislabeled product??
Nothing... yet. Lol...
I find it really easy to zone in when I'm alone there, see my goal clearly and don't even need the music to hype me up...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When do you plan on trying out the gh?
Probably during the spring, after the cycle. Don't feel the need to add on anything while I'm on anabolics, I'd rather keep that for pct and after. It makes it easier in my head also, to keep pushing as hard