Alchemist's mix for maximum growth

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Little update. Decided take two day break since I hammered my body like maniac this week. Tomorrow I'll have some deep massage to relax few spots and to make better overall blood flow. Weight is STILL at 195-6 lbs, yet I do feel bigger and stronger. Time to strip off some fat.
Screenshot_20200712-002350_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200712-002356_Gallery.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, one great thing... Since Milos Sarcev is here in his hometown for few weeks, he wanted to hold a seminar but with all the restrictions due to covid, they canceled that. And now he decided that he will do it, but in open, public space, for free.
If I learn something useful and interesting, I'll share it with you guys.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, one great thing... Since Milos Sarcev is here in his hometown for few weeks, he wanted to hold a seminar but with all the restrictions due to covid, they canceled that. And now he decided that he will do it, but in open, public space, for free.
If I learn something useful and interesting, I'll share it with you guys.
Inb4 you start insulin next week 😆

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, little update before I stop with oral Trestolone. Considering running it maybe for 3 more weeks at 80 mg, but we'll see... I'm really satisfied with how things are going and where I'm now with my physique, and there is still time for gains. Weight is at 196 lbs, while losing bf. Strength is at all time high, to be honest.
aviary-image-1594937521251.jpeg

CompoundLifts31

CompoundLifts31

Awards
Alright people, since my gym is open from today, I think it's ideal time to start my cylce. As most of you know, I don't like to bulk or cut, I like steady, slow, quality growth all year round. In this cycle, I've put a lot of things together, doses won't be crazy, but will be enough for me to grow to my biggest yet leanest so far.
If you guys have any questions, suggestions, this thread/cycle log will be open for that, like any of my logs.

Clycle stack
1. Sustanon-(300-500 mg per week) 1-14
2. EQ-(500 mg per week) 1-12
3. Tren Hex (230 mg per week) 1-10
4. Anadrol (75-100 mg-slow release tabs)-1-5
5. Anavar (40-60 mg)-10-15
6. Proviron (50 mg)-2-6 and maybe later in cycle
7. Hcg-(500 iu per week)-2-12
8. Cjc-DAC-(2.5 mg per week)-1-4

As far as supps, I use Animal Fury pre workout, from time to time I'll toss in 100-200 mg Modafinil and that's all for now.
Training split will be push/pull/legs, 6 days a week.
Current weight 190 lbs.
Later during the day I'll post pics and other details
Everybody is welcome to join!
@CroLifter @Mathb33 @Smont @YoungThor @trumac @Renew1 @jrock645 @Matthersby
@Whisky @SkRaw85 @Iwilleattuna
Over 2 grams pw isn't crazy over here?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
anabolics listed out there is under 1.5g bro?

but while lots of us would run under a gram a week (and no one here really advises massive amounts) it’s obviously dependant on the user, @Alchemist11 has the physique and experience to utilise sort of of stack.

I know on other boards standard amounts are 1.5-3g total anabolics each week

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, when you consider everything combined, yes, it does sound like a lot, but I like my cycle to have a lot of versatile compounds at reasonable dosages, not crazy high. If you look at other cycles, mine sounds even moderate in comparison (not speaking about andro and ph cycles).

CompoundLifts31

CompoundLifts31

Awards
The 100 Anadrol per day and 50 var per day would be 1050mgs without the injectables...
Then even if he went on the low end with Sust, the injectables would be over a gram again. I'm not counting Provi or CJC as Anabolice and it's still over 2000mgs.
I'm not bashing. I'm running 1000 test 600 deca myself.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The 100 Anadrol per day and 50 var per day would be 1050mgs without the injectables...
Then even if he went on the low end with Sust, the injectables would be over a gram again. I'm not counting Provi or CJC as Anabolice and it's still over 2000mgs.
Don't know if I get this right, but I'm not taking Anadrol and Anavar at the same time. You have sorted it out by weeks after every compound mention

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don't know if I get this right, but I'm not taking Anadrol and Anavar at the same time. You have sorted it out by weeks after every compound mention
Yeah he added all your stuff but didn’t take into account you take out something as you add another 1. Still a decent amount of gear but nothing crazy. This forum is just more on the amateur side where everybody runs baby cycle imo. Which is fine.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can’t really compare oral dosages anyway. What’s worse - 700mg/wk of Drol or 14mg Mtren? The answer is obvious: Mtren, at 1/50th the dosage.

CompoundLifts31

CompoundLifts31

Awards
You can’t really compare oral dosages anyway. What’s worse - 700mg/wk of Drol or 14mg Mtren? The answer is obvious: Mtren, at 1/50th the dosage.
Yeah. They can be very different, but still should be accounted for as mgs in a cycle!!

CompoundLifts31

CompoundLifts31

Awards
Yeah he added all your stuff but didn’t take into account you take out something as you add another 1. Still a decent amount of gear but nothing crazy. This forum is just more on the amateur side where everybody runs baby cycle imo. Which is fine.
You're right. I missed that...

I actually thought it was cool that somewhat higher doses aren't so frowned upon here.
2 grams could be considered intermediate, which is what I've always thought.

I've seen pro cycles pushing 7 grams plus. That's what makes me think 1500mgs to 2000mgs should be considered an intermediate cycle.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You're right. I missed that...

I actually thought it was cool that somewhat higher doses aren't so frowned upon here.
2 grams could be considered intermediate, which is what I've always thought.

I've seen pro cycles pushing 7 grams plus. That's what makes me think 1500mgs to 2000mgs should be considered an intermediate cycle.
Yup completely agree with you. When you get more serious into bodybuilding 1.5 to 2g is really considered intermediate and not really crazy high every tho on forums like here people will say it’s insane.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@CompoundLifts31 while his cycle is heavy and sth i would never dare to take, look at his effing development

He can utilize that amount of gear... of course that for a newbie or for someone with much more modest goals like myself it would be a total overkill.

He wants to freakin compete!

Ita not the same for him and say someone who takes like 250-300mg a week just to look a bit better at the beach 😉

Last edited:
Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@CompoundLifts31 while his cycle is heavy and sth i would never dare to take, look at his effing development

He can utilize that amount of gear... of course that for a newbie or for someone with much more modest goals like myself it would be a total overkill.

He wants to freakin compete!

Ita not the same for him and say someone who takes like 250-300mg a week just to look a bit better at the beach 😉
Really well said!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We do have the people on here who run their cycles fairly high but they tend to compete one way or another

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We do have the people on here who run their cycles fairly high but they tend to compete one way or another
what are you trying to say? I’m not sure I’m following you

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update time. Dropped Trest on friday, really good and fun drug. I like how certan areas are starting to come along nicely, arms are getting better and I'm overal verry happy with how thing are going. As far as Tren goes, smooth, good feeling, not even one night sweat, just pip is the bitch with this one... lol weight is 196 lbs, and strength is still going up. Energy and recovery are at highest level. Today I'll decide will I go with some Winstrol maybe or with Anavar right till the end.
aviary-image-1595316129668.jpeg
aviary-image-1595315843353.jpeg
aviary-image-1595316018497.jpeg
Screenshot_20200721-095149_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just wondering...where is your body temperature sitting at while on cycle?

For me it elevates after the meal (doesnt happen off cycle), even on this low amount of test and mk777 it gets up to 37.2C an hour and a half after meal, only to drop to like 36.3C 2 hours later.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wondering...where is your body temperature sitting at while on cycle?

For me it elevates after the meal (doesnt happen off cycle), even on this low amount of test and mk777 it gets up to 37.2C an hour and a half after meal, only to drop to like 36.3C 2 hours later.
Well, I noticed every time when I eat high carb meal on Tren or I take dose of Anavar, my body temp goes up, I start to sweat for a 10-15 min and it goes back to normal... but current is normal, 36C

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, little change of plan, bc of this covid bullshyt, there will be no good Anavar for some 20 days... I decided to run Winstrol for that time. Got my hands on pharma grade Winstrol, so I wil run it for 3 weeks at 50 mg

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, little change of plan, bc of this covid bullshyt, there will be no good Anavar for some 20 days... I decided to run Winstrol for that time. Got my hands on pharma grade Winstrol, so I wil run it for 3 weeks at 50 mg
Sounds good nothing like quality

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking great bro. Definitely see a difference in the mid section. I really really don’t believe in recomping and I find it almost silly but you’re one of the few that proves me wrong. Some people really can do it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking great bro. Definitely see a difference in the mid section. I really really don’t believe in recomping and I find it almost silly but you’re one of the few that proves me wrong. Some people really can do it.
I know what you mean either I'm on a full bulk or I sucking down weight. Its impressive to be able to recomp like this

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know what you mean either I'm on a full bulk or I sucking down weight. Its impressive to be able to recomp like this
Definitely. I still insist on the fact he’d gain more lean tissue and more size on a bigger surplus. Sure he would get more fat tissue but overall on the long run he’d get more lean tissue. BUT recomping works well for him so who am to say do otherwise :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Definitely. I still insist on the fact he’d gain more lean tissue and more size on a bigger surplus. Sure he would get more fat tissue but overall on the long run he’d get more lean tissue. BUT recomping works well for him so who am to say do otherwise :)
When I was 25-29, every cycle was a bulk/recomp. I always would get bigger and leaner. It really didn't matter what I ate. Now at 35 everything seems to be diet for me. Loosing weight seems to be fairly easy still but bulking can get out of hand quickly. If I fell off in the past I'd be back with 1 cycle. Now I'm struggling to get back where I was. No more 1000calorie surpluses lol

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really appreciate it man, thank you. This cycle did started a bit slopy, but I managed to drop some decend bf%, and hope I'll make it even more in few weeks. Either I'm a big nerd with all of the compounds and know how utilize it, or I got lucky with genetics and respond well to compounds I choose...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I was 25-29, every cycle was a bulk/recomp. I always would get bigger and leaner. It really didn't matter what I ate. Now at 35 everything seems to be diet for me. Loosing weight seems to be fairly easy still but bulking can get out of hand quickly. If I fell off in the past I'd be back with 1 cycle. Now I'm struggling to get back where I was. No more 1000calorie surpluses lol
Yup, just like you said, bulking can get out of hand really fast...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgot to mention, when I dropped Trestolone, dryness become really good. This was mid-workout, really happy to see some definition finally
IMG_20200722_133706_466.jpg

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On mk677 i cant seem to eat enough. As much as it increases my appetite i seem to go through it all and just burn it off.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On mk677 i cant seem to eat enough. As much as it increases my appetite i seem to go through it all and just burn it off.
Not me, I get hungry the first day or 2, but I'm always hungry so maybe just dont notice the difference? But I definitely don't notice anything close to fat burning from mk. If anything I gain weight. Especially the first couple days

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not me, I get hungry the first day or 2, but I'm always hungry so maybe just dont notice the difference? But I definitely don't notice anything close to fat burning from mk. If anything I gain weight. Especially the first couple days
Man the simple sugar cravings are insane, i crave nothing but cookies, chocolate, nutella etc

Still staying on track though. Cant have myself develop insulin resistance by eating tons of sugar (problem is that i can eat a sh1t ton of sweets without gaining fat, especially on any amount of anabolic substances).

As long as i dont eat fat, i only get bigger and fuller by eating more carbs, especially with aas + mk.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man the simple sugar cravings are insane, i crave nothing but cookies, chocolate, nutella etc

Still staying on track though. Cant have myself develop insulin resistance by eating tons of sugar (problem is that i can eat a sh1t ton of sweets without gaining fat, especially on any amount of anabolic substances).

As long as i dont eat fat, i only get bigger and fuller by eating more carbs, especially with aas + mk.
Would like to see your physique finally and current shape

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This was taken few days ago. Cold, flexed. 225-230 lbs depending pn the time of the day, arms 17.5 inches, would love to get them to 18 till the end of this blast (very mild blast indeed).

PicsArt_07-24-12.15.16.jpg

This picture is 7 days into the blast.

I can search for a picture when i was off completely, 4 months since coming off trt and being in hospital, somewhere in march, despite training like i always do i looked horrible.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was taken few days ago. Cold, flexed. 225-230 lbs depending pn the time of the day, arms 17.5 inches, would love to get them to 18 till the end of this blast (very mild blast indeed).

View attachment 195873

I can search for a picture when i was off completely, 4 months since coming off trt and being in hospital, somewhere in march, despite training like i always do i looked horrible.
Nice size overall man

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice size overall man
Well ideally i would like 10 more lbs of lean mass on me. It can happen with a reasonable cycle, unfortunately this year is all messed up and i dont see it happening.

Then i would be either a bit watery (like this ) 250 lbs or leaner 240 and i would be content with that.

This mini blast i am doing solely for a kind of photoshoot a friend and i will be doing with a certain product and also a beach vacation.

But i am keeping it under 300mg a week and unfortunately only 5 weeks.

Why so low? Be ause i have been more developed in the past and dont see myself doing the same dosages as when i was 10-15lbs heavier.

Also, getting the most out of low doses, i still have some leeway towards my "500mg a week combined max" that i want to stick to and which i will hit again in the future, proper blasts.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 195873

I gotchu homie:

Train arms for that entire 8-hr music video, pack 16 mini shakes, and get hyooge goddammit

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Such amazing progress and recomp . Amazing work and I take a lot of notes from this log

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 195873

Nice size overall man
Such amazing progress and recomp . Amazing work and I take a lot of notes from this log
Thanks brotha, I'm glad you find all of this informative and helpful

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I gotchu homie:

Train arms for that entire 8-hr music video, pack 16 mini shakes, and get hyooge goddammit
One day, someone is finally going to nut up and commit to this 8 arm blast; they shall then proceed to take over the world of bodylifting!