Alchemist's mix for maximum growth

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get that. But I dont think it's there specific exercise that builds big arms, if it was then I'm sure bodybuilding would have adopted it. I think it's more the massive amounts of volume there arms get and because there not training other body parts as hard or at all it allows for there arms to recover adapt and grow
To be honest, incline dumbbell spider curls are doing really good job, incline db curls with supination of the hands outward at the top

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I get that. But I dont think it's there specific exercise that builds big arms, if it was then I'm sure bodybuilding would have adopted it. I think it's more the massive amounts of volume there arms get and because there not training other body parts as hard or at all it allows for there arms to recover adapt and grow
This is the bigger picture view. You can train like a jack of all trades and that’s what you will be. It is specific efforts that will yield the most specific results.

You know who can train weightlifting and powerlifting and bodybuilding and strongman all at once and make concurrent progress? They’re called beginners, and it’s the foundation of CrossFit. Even to become advanced in CrossFit, the training must become more formal and specialized. They don’t just do WODs and get better after a point.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok guys, here is a minor update (just to note, today was legs and shoulders workout), pics are from today. Weigth is still the same, even tho I feel my measures are getting bigger. Bf is slowly going down, strength is still going up. Feel like I'm holding a bit of water, but I don't mind it. Recovery is really good and overal feeling aswell. Funny thing happened today, was doing some construction work at my parents house today without my shirt, while I carried some concrete, I got massive lower back pump, and my uncle just stopped what he was doing and said 'is that fvcking thing on your back normal or what?'. Good feeling lol
aviary-image-1593639603324.jpeg
aviary-image-1593639442854.jpeg

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree theres no specific exercise that builds big arms, and yeah its probably a ton of volume that helps build their biceps. Variety of exercises to choose from isnt a bad thing though.

I feel like you are against the idea of using exercises that come from the arm wrestling world. Am i misreading your posts?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
(y)(y)
I agree theres no specific exercise that builds big arms, and yeah its probably a ton of volume that helps build their biceps. Variety of exercises to choose from isnt a bad thing though.

I feel like you are against the idea of using exercises that come from the arm wrestling world. Am i misreading your posts?
I'm not against it at all, I do weird outside the box exercises all the time. I've tried some of the weird stuff you see arm wrestlers do, samd with the rings gymnast. I just don't think there as good or better then traditional BB exercises for growth. There's nothing wrong with doing them tho if they work better then a traditional exercise for a given person. I've seen some massive forearms on mechanics and plumbers, if I started turning wrenches all day I'm sure my forearms would be sore as hell, and might spark some initial growth, just like adding a new exercise could to any body part. but I doubt long term it would build me bigger forearms. Unless it's all I did day in and out, kinda like someone might do with arm wrestling traing or rings

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look this up guys, the thing I was talking about here, few months ago... Now you have it explained in detail

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Look this up guys, the thing I was talking about here, few months ago... Now you have it explained in detail
Love his videos, I don't know how much personal experience or education he has himself, but he does so much research, he basically does all the stuff I'm to lazy to do. Makes research easy lol

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love his videos, I don't know how much personal experience or education he has himself, but he does so much research, he basically does all the stuff I'm to lazy to do. Makes research easy lol
Exactly! Lol
I've tried to put it in my words back then, but this seems more appropriate for people to understand what I was trying to say

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Exactly! Lol
I've tried to put it in my words back then, but this seems more appropriate for people to understand what I was trying to say
I haven't checked out his website but I think it has everything he has ever talked about and links to where he did his research, at least that's what I was told. If that's true then you can probably find the answers to any steroid question you can think of

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol exactly haha, you are a fan of Derek, like me hehe

I could go ona nd on about this, basically there are studies (on rats XD) that show less cardiac fibrosis (tissue trauma) from TREN than from TEST as tren doesnt have such a binding affinity in androgenic tissues like test (dht)

Also, studies show that finasteride improves outcomes in cardiomyopathy.

2 and 2 together...dht seems to be the biggest culprit in direct cardiac tissue trauma...so high test cycles are really bad for the heart

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't checked out his website but I think it has everything he has ever talked about and links to where he did his research, at least that's what I was told. If that's true then you can probably find the answers to any steroid question you can think of
Well yes, everything he speeks of has research behind it. I think he even has some good Pre Workout formulas...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol exactly haha, you are a fan of Derek, like me hehe

I could go ona nd on about this, basically there are studies (on rats XD) that show less cardiac fibrosis (tissue trauma) from TREN than from TEST as tren doesnt have such a binding affinity in androgenic tissues like test (dht)

Also, studies show that finasteride improves outcomes in cardiomyopathy.

2 and 2 together...dht seems to be the biggest culprit in direct cardiac tissue trauma...so high test cycles are really bad for the heart
Yup, let the Tren run through my blood.... lol

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yup, let the Tren run through my blood.... lol
No i wanted to say that 19 nors are more selective as they dont convert to a stronger androgen, which may result in less direct cardiac trauma

But they certainly have other sides...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No i wanted to say that 19 nors are more selective as they dont convert to a stronger androgen, which may result in less direct cardiac trauma

But they certainly have other sides...
Yes, I know, BUT Deca has much higher affinity for that, even more than Tren (which we all know, comes from same family)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, I know, BUT Deca has much higher affinity for that, even more than Tren (which we all know, comes from same family)
It may be possible that androgens get largely converted in cardiac tissue thus test gets more potent while deca gets less potent, tren maybe in the middle.

As far as tren being very androgenic, you know, i actually got a different impression.

it definitely causes less prostate hypertrophy than comparable dose of test. But people say its extremely androgenic because it causes irritability and aggression. Well clomid makes me more aggressive than any androgen, and we all know how "androgenic" is clomid. 0.

I suspect that irritability and aggression coming from tren have to do more with its ability to significantly reduce serotonin levels.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It may be possible that androgens get largely converted in cardiac tissue thus test gets more potent while deca gets less potent, tren maybe in the middle.

As far as tren being very androgenic, you know, i actually got a different impression.

it definitely causes less prostate hypertrophy than comparable dose of test. But people say its extremely androgenic because it causes irritability and aggression. Well clomid makes me more aggressive than any androgen, and we all know how "androgenic" is clomid. 0.

I suspect that irritability and aggression coming from tren have to do more with its ability to significantly reduce serotonin levels.
It could be, or it could just be higher estrogen that fvcks everything up.
To be honest, I feel more calm and focused while ON Tren... not much of destructive aggression

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Due to lack of time, I hade to be quick with my todays pull workout. Wanted to do only basics but It turned out to be pretty savage shyt even with that...
I like how things are going right now.
Wide grip front pulldown
4x15
Seated cable row
15, 15, 12, 10
Straigth arm db pullover
3x15
Seated full lat pull with cables
12, 12, 10
Incline parallel db curls
12, 12, 10
Gironda bb drag curl
12, 10, 8, 6
Incline db spider curls
16, 14, 12
aviary-image-1594163889914.jpeg
aviary-image-1594163788301.jpeg
aviary-image-1594164178048.jpeg

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking good man. How are you liking the hex

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your country going back on lockdown bro? Just read an interesting article.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your country going back on lockdown bro? Just read an interesting article.
They've tried to put Belgrade (capital city) under lockdown and police hour for 72 hours, BUT there were violent protests (national television didn't even broadcast that), police started beating people and using combat ammunition and tear gas, people went full savage mode and fighted back and got in parliament... crazy stuff.
Screenshot_20200708-083252_Facebook.jpg

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They've tried to put Belgrade (capital city) under lockdown and police hour for 72 hours, BUT there were violent protests (national television didn't even broadcast that), police started beating people and using combat ammunition and tear gas, people went full savage mode and fighted back and got in parliament... crazy stuff.
View attachment 195425
Yeah that’s what I was reading lol. I’d imagine you will still have gym access if they do shut everything down yeah?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah that’s what I was reading lol. I’d imagine you will still have gym access if they do shut everything down yeah?
Yup, protest were against lockdown and I think it will not happen, or it won't afect rest of the country.
Nothing will stop my shred and lean meat growing this time!!1!1 lol

And he said there will be no lockdown just now looool

Last edited:
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn 72 hours they locked us down for 3 months and it didn't get crazy

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn 72 hours they locked us down for 3 months and it didn't get crazy
No, it's not about lockdown, we just grew tired of all the other shyt they've done to us in lasts 2 decades (dead people voting, governement affairs, dictatorship, no rigths of free speach, etc) and boy of boy, did it escalated last night, and probably will again tonight.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, it's not about lockdown, we just grew tired of all the other shyt they've done to us in lasts 2 decades (dead people voting, governement affairs, dictatorship, no rigths of free speach, etc) and boy of boy, did it escalated last night, and probably will again tonight.
Sounds all too familiar...

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Crazy that those news about protests got all the way to North America.

Lets hope all that calms down.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Crazy that those news about protests got all the way to North America.

Lets hope all that calms down.
I hope things escalate even more, we need new state, not this corrupt bullshyt.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope things escalate even more, we need new state, not this corrupt bullshyt.
History taught us that stuff like this doesnt end well.

Unfortunately i dont see that regime going down without a lot of blood spilled.

The whole of our region, especially when you take into account Bosnia and Kosovo, is basically a powder keg. I am afraid sth may go south in the near future, considering the migrant crisis, the upcoming economic crisis...to the point where i am thinking about leaving.

But...this is getting too political for this thread 😀

Last edited:
Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
History taught us that stuff like this doesnt end well.

Unfortunately i dont see that regime going down without a lot of blood spilled.

The whole of our region, especially when you take into account Bosnia and Kosovo, is basically a powder keg. I am afraid sth may go south in the near future, considering the migrant crisis, the upcoming economic crisis...to the point where i am thinking about leaving.

But...this is getting too political for this thread 😀
I really don't give a fvck anymore about others, or Kosovo, my father was in war 2 times, almost for nothing, nothing has changed. We need change, not for us, but for our children and future generations. It will be messy, but we will live better

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, update time. Weight is still around 196 lbs (while getting cinsiderably leaner, will post dry photos in the morning). Strength is going up and up. Around 2 weeks ago, I felt slight tension in my right pec and I decided to back off for a bit, and today I hit some heavier wieght for me on flat BB bench press. Vascularity and overall physique look is really making me proud of it, to be honest. Can't wait to see how it will look when I drop Trest and its bit of water and start with Anavar.
Todays push workout
Flat bb bench press
12, 12, 12, 10, 8 + drop of 8 +12

15° incline DB bench press
10, 10, 10, 10

Flat Db Fly's
3x12

Lower chest calbe pushdown
4x15

Straight arm pullover
3x12

One arm triceps cable pushdown
15, 12, 10

Incline DB skullcrushers
15, 12, 12

Wide grip triceps pushdown
15, 15, 12, 12 + drop of 12
Here's my todays log of flat bb bench press
Screenshot_20200709-175128_FitNotes.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here are few flat and dry pics. Its going in nice direction. Making things simple, doing simple movements with high intesity is doing its trick
aviary-image-1594381916147.jpeg
aviary-image-1594381834252.jpeg
aviary-image-1594381776643.jpeg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok, update time. Weight is still around 196 lbs (while getting cinsiderably leaner, will post dry photos in the morning). Strength is going up and up. Around 2 weeks ago, I felt slight tension in my right pec and I decided to back off for a bit, and today I hit some heavier wieght for me on flat BB bench press. Vascularity and overall physique look is really making me proud of it, to be honest. Can't wait to see how it will look when I drop Trest and its bit of water and start with Anavar.
Todays push workout
Flat bb bench press
12, 12, 12, 10, 8 + drop of 8 +12

15° incline DB bench press
10, 10, 10, 10

Flat Db Fly's
3x12

Lower chest calbe pushdown
4x15

Straight arm pullover
3x12

One arm triceps cable pushdown
15, 12, 10

Incline DB skullcrushers
15, 12, 12

Wide grip triceps pushdown
15, 15, 12, 12 + drop of 12
Here's my todays log of flat bb bench press
View attachment 195480
What app is that, I've downloaded a few workout tracker apps nut always end up going back to my trusty notebook

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What app is that, I've downloaded a few workout tracker apps nut always end up going back to my trusty notebook
'FitNotes', really good app. You can track everything, add you exercises, it shows you statistics, simple and good