Alchemist's mix for maximum growth

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
your looking good bro.

in my defence my cycle was born out of heartache, the requirement to look my best for the ladies and a desire to make sure my strength and aggression was peaked in case I need to crack a skull 🤣
Thanks my man.
Well thats one way to channel destructive strength from AAS 🤣
Damn, sorry to hear that man, that sucks so bad....

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok guys, time for an update. Combination of Trestolone and Tren is epic. Strength is better than with Anadrol. I'm litterarly scared to go up with weights, it gets so easy. Sweatting is increased and vascularity also.
Today was push day (upper chest/triceps)
Workout
Incline BB bench press on Smith
12, 12, 12, 12, 12, 10 plus drop of 12
Incline DB bench press (Seth sets)
12/24, 12/24, 8/16
Incline cable flys
12, 12, 12, 10 plus drop of 10
Supersetted with Incline DB Hex press
12, 12, 10, 10
High on bench, behind head db flys
12, 12, 12
Triceps rope pushdown
10, 10, 8, 8, 8
Supersetted with close grip pushdown with 2 handles on lat machine
10, 8, 8
aviary-image-1592863492842.jpeg

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Question:

Do you think oral trest is better than dbol?

And do you think it woukd be a nightmare to recover from it after a say 2-3 week blast (to help hit pr's)?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question:

Do you think oral trest is better than dbol?

And do you think it woukd be a nightmare to recover from it after a say 2-3 week blast (to help hit pr's)?
Yes, it give you same good feeling, it's a bit early to tell, but so far I like it very much.
But, keep in mind few things...
1. It depends how you react to estrogen
2. This good effect might be due to combination of all drugs in my stack (Test, Tren, Eq, Trest and Proviron)
As far as recovery goes, guy who took it for 30 days at 60 mg, recovered fine (and he barely took some Nolvadex, maybe for 2 weeks at 30 mg).
Also, one more thing, my body reacts very well to estrogen, some people tend to get bloated af from trest, gyno, etc, etc...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Told you guys about this two years ago, tried it on myself, had big success. Now you have it confirmed once again with explanation

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Told you guys about this two years ago, tried it on myself, had big success. Now you have it confirmed once again with explanation
Il check that out, but in general, dosen't every steroid build more muscle with estrogen?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Il check that out, but in general, dosen't every steroid build more muscle with estrogen?
It seems like it goes down how each person reacts to estrogen (furthermore to increase in igf-1 in body that estrogen causes). I know in my case, when I introduced hcg with Test and Tren without AI, my gains exploded.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It seems like it goes down how each person reacts to estrogen (furthermore to increase in igf-1 in body that estrogen causes). I know in my case, when I introduced hcg with Test and Tren without AI, my gains exploded.
That makes sense, igf/estrogen, I was reading something the other day about getting rid of gyno on cycle without serms, and some of the things talked about involved lowering estrogen and more specifically lowering igf1 because of its effects on estrogen.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That makes sense, igf/estrogen, I was reading something the other day about getting rid of gyno on cycle without serms, and some of the things talked about involved lowering estrogen and more specifically lowering igf1 because of its effects on estrogen.
Yup, those two are in direct correlation. Thats why I'm against the AI usage (if you don't get nasty sides from estrogen). Seems like people even feel better with estrogen in their system at higher/optimal level than almost crushing it to lower side.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yup, those two are in direct correlation. Thats why I'm against the AI usage (if you don't get nasty sides from estrogen). Seems like people even feel better with estrogen in their system at higher/optimal level than almost crushing it to lower side.
I actually "feel" better when i take an AI, a light dose of aromasin. I feel more aggressive and libido shoots up. I feel tougher mentally.

However i dont get any bad high e2 sides if i dont use an AI, except i feel a bit more mellow and libido and aggression are lower.

But i dont think it is a good idea to take an ai just to chase certain feels. Not when the test itself is weak, and a BIG part (i would say major) of its anabolism comes from its ability to convert to estrogen.

Hence i believe the answer for me is to keep the test dose up to a certain level, just to hit that high end of estro range and add in dry stuff on top of it.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I actually "feel" better when i take an AI, a light dose of aromasin. I feel more aggressive and libido shoots up. I feel tougher mentally.

However i dont get any bad high e2 sides if i dont use an AI, except i feel a bit more mellow and libido and aggression are lower.

But i dont think it is a good idea to take an ai just to chase certain feels.

Hence i believe the answer for me is to keep the test dose up to a certain point and add in dry stuff on top of it.
I use to be able to run test around 750 no ai, estrogen would be way above normal but I'd feel great and grow fast. Can't do it no more or I start growing tits lol. I blame trest for ruining that. Ever since my last trest run, if test goes over 5 or I got something that raises prolactin in the mix my nips flare up

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

But i dont think it is a good idea to take an ai just to chase certain feels. Not when the test itself is weak, and a BIG part (i would say major) of its anabolism comes from its ability to convert to estrogen.

Hence i believe the answer for me is to keep the test dose up to a certain level, just to hit that high end of estro range and add in dry stuff on top of it.
It all goes down to individual level. I do feel better if I'm on cycle and let my E go higher. I also respond very well to igf-1.
I think that you can also see why some people are non-responders to Superdrol. It works mainly by increasing Igf in blood and body, and some people just can't use it to grow, they just get fat or not much of anything at all

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Small update time. Weight is around 195 lbs. Bf is going down, leaning out going as planned. I feel perfectly fine, no apetite loss, insomnia, aggression, mood swings, nothing, just good feeling. I have to touch on oral Trestolone, this stuff gives me insane strength. More than Anadrol or Superdrol. Few times during my workouts Between the sets, I have to check is that the right weight because it feels so light. Sweating is increased, libido is way up and vascularity... well, you can see it on picture down below...
20200627_171626.jpg

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Makin magic!
I don’t recall, but have you tried mentabolan yet? Just wondering for a comparison between that and oral Trest. Those 2 seem to be extremely user dependent

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Makin magic!
I don’t recall, but have you tried mentabolan yet? Just wondering for a comparison between that and oral Trest. Those 2 seem to be extremely user dependent
Nope, this is my first time messing with Trest, and to be honest, even at 60 mg, I see really good results. Even tho many say it has short half-life and you probably need more, but I find this really effective. Guess I respond really well to lower doses of AAS, for the begining

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope, this is my first time messing with Trest, and to be honest, even at 60 mg, I see really good results. Even tho many say it has short half-life and you probably need more, but I find this really effective. Guess I respond really well to lower doses of AAS, for the begining
Funny how oral is all over the charts for different people. I felt nothing from it (and tried 2 different sources) and ended up selling the rest. Mentabolan hits me nice though.
Tomorrow I shall join you as a blast brother in the tren-fecta for the duration of cycle. Time to turn this up to 11.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny how oral is all over the charts for different people. I felt nothing from it (and tried 2 different sources) and ended up selling the rest. Mentabolan hits me nice though.
Tomorrow I shall join you as a blast brother in the tren-fecta for the duration of cycle. Time to turn this up to 11.
Nice brotha, why the hell not?! What will your stack be? 😃

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Small update time. Weight is around 195 lbs. Bf is going down, leaning out going as planned. I feel perfectly fine, no apetite loss, insomnia, aggression, mood swings, nothing, just good feeling. I have to touch on oral Trestolone, this stuff gives me insane strength. More than Anadrol or Superdrol. Few times during my workouts Between the sets, I have to check is that the right weight because it feels so light. Sweating is increased, libido is way up and vascularity... well, you can see it on picture down below...View attachment 195127
TD trest blew me up and strength flew up but I gained a lot of fat/held a lot of water - but that was years back when I was learning about how I respond to aas.....Compared to all the compounds I’ve used strength from it was 👌

I agree with you on estro. I let mine run as high as possible till my nips go. Then I use the bare minimum asin I can (normally 12.5 a week)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
TD trest blew me up and strength flew up but I gained a lot of fat/held a lot of water - but that was years back when I was learning about how I respond to aas.....Compared to all the compounds I’ve used strength from it was 👌

I agree with you on estro. I let mine run as high as possible till my nips go. Then I use the bare minimum asin I can (normally 12.5 a week)
When its just estro and there is no prolactin in the mix i found i can let my e2 go wild without any gyno issues (it was 109 pg/ml).

However throw in a little bit of prolactin in the mix (mk677) i get nipple sensitivity from 125 test without ai hahaha

but then again mk677 while off no problem. So really its the combo of estro and prolactin.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice brotha, why the hell not?! What will your stack be?
Been 5 weeks now @ trest dec 450, test e 200, mast e 250. Dropping mast tomorrow (was using low dose to knock estro down but at that amount of trest it is really negligible) and adding tren hex 150 and lowering test to match at 150. Soooo, trest dec 450, tren hex 150, test 150. Will adjust accordingly for the next 8 weeks.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When its just estro and there is no prolactin in the mix i found i can let my e2 go wild without any gyno issues (it was 109 pg/ml).

However throw in a little bit of prolactin in the mix (mk677) i get nipple sensitivity from 125 test without ai hahaha

but then again mk677 while off no problem. So really its the combo of estro and prolactin.
Same. Prolactin is my new nemesis.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

While combining it with Proviron, I manage to stay somewhat dry, don't feel much water retention, but fullness is just right. But strength from it is really fun. I was concerned with Trest causing gyno, but not one sign of it so far

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been 5 weeks now @ trest dec 450, test e 200, mast e 250. Dropping mast tomorrow (was using low dose to knock estro down but at that amount of trest it is really negligible) and adding tren hex 150 and lowering test to match at 150. Soooo, trest dec 450, tren hex 150, test 150. Will adjust accordingly for the next 8 weeks.
I just love how more and more people here wants to try or run Tren Hex, its really enjoyable ester. That sounds like really good stack man, good for lean growth

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, since yesterday was last workout of this week, I'll make overall update with some plans starting from the monday. Current weigth is 197,7 lbs. Apetite is really going up as well as strength. Muscles feel dense, not as hard like on Anavar (probably due to Trest), but at this point of my cycle I'm really happy with the ratio of my weigth and bf%. Next goal in future weeks is to add size to my arms, definition and details to my back and a bit of lower pecs. Trestolone was really nice surprise and addition to this stack. Also, I've done almost 0 cardio so far, from this week I'll start with two HIIT sessions per week. Feel free to comment and critique
aviary-image-1593337759646.jpeg
aviary-image-1593336842857.jpeg
aviary-image-1593336986298.jpeg

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think you doing great, but you still don’t diet right? I think if you gave your diet the same effort as you do to your training&cycles I think you could get even better results and truly look insane.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never worry about lower chest size. Back off your AI and pseudogyno will fill that area out quickly as you gain weight

I think you doing great, but you still don’t diet right? I think if you gave your diet the same effort as you do to your training&cycles I think you could get even better results and truly look insane.
Isn’t he pretty much trying to recomp? Tren doesn’t really smack of big bodyweight increases typically.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never worry about lower chest size. Back off your AI and pseudogyno will fill that area out quickly as you gain weight

Isn’t he pretty much trying to recomp? Tren doesn’t really smack of big bodyweight increases typically.
Even if it is recomp a dialed in diet would still give better results than a diet on “feel”.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Soooo, the key to building lower chest is pseudogyno. Got it and applying method now!

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, since yesterday was last workout of this week, I'll make overall update with some plans starting from the monday. Current weigth is 197,7 lbs. Apetite is really going up as well as strength. Muscles feel dense, not as hard like on Anavar (probably due to Trest), but at this point of my cycle I'm really happy with the ratio of my weigth and bf%. Next goal in future weeks is to add size to my arms, definition and details to my back and a bit of lower pecs. Trestolone was really nice surprise and addition to this stack. Also, I've done almost 0 cardio so far, from this week I'll start with two HIIT sessions per week. Feel free to comment and critique
View attachment 195139View attachment 195140View attachment 195141
Have you ever seen arm wrestlers arms? They are jacked. I bet theres some arm wrestling style exercises that could fill you out some.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Same. Prolactin is my new nemesis.
Me 3
Have you ever seen arm wrestlers arms? They are jacked. I bet theres some arm wrestling style exercises that could fill you out some.
You see this in multiple sports, they have 1 overdeveloped part for there sport specific training. But I think the body part is so jacked because 90% of there training goes into that muscle group and everything else tends to be underdeveloped. Someone years ago made a routine where you trained arms like a arm wrestler and gymnast, back like a Olympic rower, legs like a speed cyclist. It didn't really work for anyone because you can't dedicate the overall amount to each group. If you stopped training everything but killed arms 3-4x a week you would get a initial spike in arm growth. Same for every body part. But if you keep training everything hard and still add a shitload of extra work for a specific body part a couple times a week then I think recovery gets compromised

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
how about local growth factor site injections to bring up your arms, since you said you want to beef them up? Mgf possibly, coupled with high volume curls and extensions, the basics.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I eat what ever I want, I enjoy food verry much. I'm eating carbs like maniac and it really gives me much energy for my type of training. BUT when I go in final weeks of my cycle, I take that part more seriously. Will listen to you my man

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Loool thats so true 😂😂
Yes, recomp was goal, but I try to grow also, and walk on fine line between lean gains and trimming fat... Hope I'll manage to pull both of that

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me 3

You see this in multiple sports, they have 1 overdeveloped part for there sport specific training. But I think the body part is so jacked because 90% of there training goes into that muscle group and everything else tends to be underdeveloped. Someone years ago made a routine where you trained arms like a arm wrestler and gymnast, back like a Olympic rower, legs like a speed cyclist. It didn't really work for anyone because you can't dedicate the overall amount to each group. If you stopped training everything but killed arms 3-4x a week you would get a initial spike in arm growth. Same for every body part. But if you keep training everything hard and still add a shitload of extra work for a specific body part a couple times a week then I think recovery gets compromised
Yup... thats way my left lat is better (I'm left handed), also, bc of that detail that I'm lefty, my right leg is much more developed/detailed than left since when I go in jump, I go from my right leg because I hit ball with left hand.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how about local growth factor site injections to bring up your arms, since you said you want to beef them up? Mgf possibly, coupled with high volume curls and extensions, the basics.
Nah, I just need to pull my shyt together and do more work 🤷‍♂️

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today, my source sent me mix of 3 Tren esters, due to shortage with this covid-blullshyt-19 and customs... this shyt gave me soooo bad pip already at 0.75 ml. It supposedly has Tren Hex 50 mg, Tren E 75 mg, Tren A 75 mg in each ml.
BUT, he later on sends me this pic, no wonder why fycking pip is so bad....
20200629_233607.jpg

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today, my source sent me mix of 3 Tren esters, due to shortage with this covid-blullshyt-19 and customs... this shyt gave me soooo bad pip already at 0.75 ml. It supposedly has Tren Hex 50 mg, Tren E 75 mg, Tren A 75 mg in each ml.
BUT, he later on sends me this pic, no wonder why fycking pip is so bad....
View attachment 195192
Yes those are high concentrations. I remember reading that Bill Roberts said how he wouldnt pin 100 mg/ml tren ace and thwt 50 mg/ml is perfect.

But your conc is over 220 mg/ml with a short ester in the mix.

Also heard higher the conc, higher the chance of getting the cough and vice versa, but since you run a lot of stuff i presume you are not pinning tren by itself.

If pip gets horrendous, you can always try to dilute it by adding some oil (running it through a 0.22 um filter of course). I like sesame oil its not overly thick, regular oil from the store for cosmetic purposes works fine, just run it through a tea filter before you run it through a 0.22 to prevent clogging.

This will lower BA conc a bit but usually not an issue as ugls put at least 2% and even 1% is enough.

Last edited:
Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes those are high concentrations. I remember reading that Bill Roberts said how he wouldnt pin 100 mg/ml tren ace and thwt 50 mg/ml is perfect.

Also heard higher the conc, higher the chance of getting the cough and vice versa, but since you run a lot of stuff i presume you are not pinning tren by itself.

If pip gets horrendous, you can always try to dilute it by adding some oil (running it through a 0.22 um filter of course). I like sesame oil its not overly thick, regular oil from the store for cosmetic purposes works fine, just run it through a tea filter before you run it through a 0.22 to prevent clogging.

This will lower BA conc a bit but usually not an issue as ugls put at least 2% and even 1% is enough.
It was delt shot, Tren only, but fuuuuuuuck. It's going away, but it was bytch after the injecting. And when I saw results.... it was all clear lol

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It was delt shot, Tren only, but fuuuuuuuck. It's going away, but it was bytch after the injecting. And when I saw results.... it was all clear lol
Woof, would you maybe like some oil with your powder??

Like you asked for a cup of sugar and they just topped it off with a little coffee.
Loooooool that's so adequate.... 🤣
Not complaining, but still, fuuuuck...

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me 3

To be fair im not suggesting training exactly like arm wrestlers do. Im only suggesting utilizing some of their individual exercises.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me 3

To be fair im not suggesting training exactly like arm wrestlers do. Im only suggesting utilizing some of their individual exercises.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I get that. But I dont think it's there specific exercise that builds big arms, if it was then I'm sure bodybuilding would have adopted it. I think it's more the massive amounts of volume there arms get and because there not training other body parts as hard or at all it allows for there arms to recover adapt and grow