Airborne PCTs with Athletix to rock them GAINS!!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys but I didn't get it. Almost did but I stalled right before the break on the way up.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I found u! Oh how Ive missed ur sweet embrace. My fone doesnt show me updates so I have to search for them. For got this wasn't in pct. so u likening the athletix pct stack? I was thing of running PP pct stack with my clomid and ralo. But still haven't committed to my pct, just have clomid,ralo, and erase right now.
Thank you all lol cracks me up!

Thanks for joining brother! This stack is kickin ass fo sho!I feel recovered already. Weigh in tonight to see where I'm at

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you all lol cracks me up!

Thanks for joining brother! This stack is kickin ass fo sho!I feel recovered already. Weigh in tonight to see where I'm at
I'm sayin two hundred and sexy...whaaaat

technique88

technique88

Awards
How's clod treating you AB? Any headaches?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
technique88

technique88

Awards
Yea I think my headaches are the Clomid... No emotional sides really lol
Thankfully I didn't get the emo sides but the headaches were horrid.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
technique88

technique88

Awards
I am doing a clomid/ nolva PCT see how that treats me.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am doing a clomid/ nolva PCT see how that treats me.
I honestly wish I woulda got Nolva. I've read it's better for recovery. Ive never taken either so it was pretty much a shot in the dark. I've heard good things about the Nolva/clomid mix though.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dawson-crying-452x339.jpg

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
The headache is making me blind....

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
technique88

technique88

Awards
The headache is making me blind....
That's exactly how I felt and it wasn't until a week into pct...sometimes so bad I had to leave the gym.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That's exactly how I felt and it wasn't until a week into pct...sometimes so bad I had to leave the gym.
It's better since after the gym. On the way tho I was having a hard time driving lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has your H2O intake been solid today?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Has your H2O intake been solid today?
2 gals a day...
You know what tho... My mouth and lips get really dry and rough tasting when I drink lots of water

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's funky. You try any aspirin or nsaids?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That's funky. You try any aspirin or nsaids?
Naw I don't Medicare with that kind of stuff. Doesn't help me... My mom did so much drugs when she was preg, my tolerance for anything is beyond 95% lol don't know if that's possible but **** doesn't effect me like other people

technique88

technique88

Awards
Naw I don't Medicare with that kind of stuff. Doesn't help me... My mom did so much drugs when she was preg, my tolerance for anything is beyond 95% lol don't know if that's possible but **** doesn't effect me like other people
I feel you bro except I achieved those tolerances from my own bad tendencies in college :)

Wtf could aspirin do when I used to chill on well I don't know if w need to go there ;)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I feel you bro except I achieved those tolerances from my own bad tendencies in college :)

Wtf could aspirin do when I used to chill on well I don't know if w need to go there ;)
Ya I've done a lot myself haha try 10+ e pills a day for a year and a half straight. I wasn't normal without.... Addiction can pass as a genetic.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I've done a lot myself haha try 10+ e pills a day for a year and a half straight. I wasn't normal without.... Addiction can pass as a genetic.
Jesus bro! That's serious!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well today was a cloudy day at gym. Strength is remaining... I've dropped 2 pounds... Which is fine.

Rear felt flys: 10/8

Arnold Press: 10/8

DB Lateral Raise: 1 set of 10 with 60s and it felt light lol

Shrugs: 10/8/12
225.... Shrugs are down... Last set was suppose to be 6 but couldn't handle it.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I think I've gone there :) Making it back is the important part.
Definitely! And we did! My drugs of choice now are supps and food lol

technique88

technique88

Awards
I was into the darker side...used to chill on 10 oxycontins a day with tons of Xanax :0
I was A bad boy lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I was into the darker side...used to chill on 10 oxycontins a day with tons of Xanax :0
I was A bad boy lol
Xanex makes me fight cops... Oxy almost killed me... Lol I've done more blow then Tony Montana haha anyways...... Dinner time

technique88

technique88

Awards
Xanex makes me fight cops... Oxy almost killed me... Lol I've done more blow then Tony Montana haha anyways...... Dinner time
Haha enough drug talk. Only roids on this site lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pills always scared me lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well today was a cloudy day at gym. Strength is remaining... I've dropped 2 pounds... Which is fine.

Rear felt flys: 10/8

Arnold Press: 10/8

DB Lateral Raise: 1 set of 10 with 60s and it felt light lol

Shrugs: 10/8/12
225.... Shrugs are down... Last set was suppose to be 6 but couldn't handle it.
60's felt like! HOW DARE YOU SIR lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
60's felt like! HOW DARE YOU SIR lol
Haha I was sitting there lookin at em sayin man there is no way in hell... I feel like a lil biatch and then I picked them up and was like oh shizz and started Flying

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I was sitting there lookin at em sayin man there is no way in hell... I feel like a lil biatch and then I picked them up and was like oh shizz and started Flying
I think i like you a little less everytime you step into the gym lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I think i like you a little less everytime you step into the gym lol
Man I don't judge others but I do myself... Bad. I always feel like I'm not gettin anywhere or not that strong or big but that's why we do what we do! :-D

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I don't judge others but I do myself... Bad. I always feel like I'm not gettin anywhere or not that strong or big but that's why we do what we do! :-D
Yeah bro 275 500 lb bench and 425 DL for 10 or 12 whatever the hell it was...that's weak pus*y lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yeah bro 275 500 lb bench and 425 DL for 10 or 12 whatever the hell it was...that's weak pus*y lol
Dropped some weight... Next week I can work more sets in.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When we finally meet up for a session, we will have to have a competition for reps. My deadlift vs. your bench lol.

R.D.

Awards
THANK YOU JD and the Athletix crew for this winning opportunity to run this line of kickass product I've heard nothing but the best about! Tonight is the last day of my cycle and pct starts tomorrow. So far I am up 25lbs solid with huuuuge improvements in strength.
Cycle I just ran
SD
Stano-200
P-bold

Great gains all around.... Came a long way from 250-275.

Stats
Name: Jerrod
Weight: 274
Height: 6ft
Max
Bench:500
Squat:650+
Deadlift:650

Pct
Clomid: 100/50/50/50-eod on last week due to 50mg capsules
FormulaX: 1 scoop 30mins pwo
Division1: 3 capsules daily till gone at 3 seperate times
LicoGenix: starting 2nd week in at 4 caps daily. 2 a.m.-2p.m.

Training
Food intake will stick to my weight or slightly increasing. Training 4 days a week. Will drop my workout sessions for first 2 weeks to around 30 mins. In and out but will keep my intensity high with heavy set. I am doin this differently. 3rd week will increase intensity.

Let's do this!!!

Hey don't take this the wrong way you're big, but if you are only 6' there is no way you weigh 275lbs. Arnold was 6'2" 235 when he was Mr. Olympia.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey don't take this the wrong way you're big, but if you are only 6' there is no way you weigh 275lbs. Arnold was 6'2" 235 when he was Mr. Olympia.
At sub 4% bodyfat though. Not a very effective argument.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
No wrong way of takin it... But Seein how the scale reads each time I know what I am... Im dense with a large bone structure... I'm also holding fat and water...