Airborne gets down with iForce Testabolan V2 + Intimidate!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Don't worry about your 8 hours right now, give intimidate some time to work and you'll be passed out for sure soon. I been looking at the other intimidate logs and there very helpful!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Don't worry about your 8 hours right now, give intimidate some time to work and you'll be passed out for sure soon. I been looking at the other intimidate logs and there very helpful!
Lol bro, I Do worry bout my 8 hours. I work graveyard shifts, need more time to recover and I usually get my 8 as it is. Training is a tri pod. Eat, sleep and train... Knock one of those legs out... Your ****ed... And supplements don't build muscle, they supplement your diet that builds muscle :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Alright so 2 caps of Tv2 down with multi and Fish oil. 2 cups plain oatmeal... Heading to the gym for legs... Im feelin good bout beating my 520 pound squat ;-)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Lol bro, I Do worry bout my 8 hours. I work graveyard shifts, need more time to recover and I usually get my 8 as it is. Training is a tri pod. Eat, sleep and train... Knock one of those legs out... Your ****ed... And supplements don't build muscle, they supplement your diet that builds muscle :)
IK bro, was just saying give it time to work it magic :) and go kill those legs!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh I know just giving my point and I would if this stupid **** wasn't using the squat rack for curls. Weak ass curls X-D I'm pissed

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP

Take your last dose of TV2 4-5 hours before bed. ALCAR can keep people awake.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late but in bro! Will catch up later.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Just got back and man that was a good workout :) legs feel like J-E-L-L-O but look like a boulder Lmao

Squats: 4 set, 12/8/1-failure/6
275lb warm up
525 lol beat it by 5lbs but hey progress.

Seated calf raise: 4 sets, 12/10/8/8

Seated leg ext: 3 sets, 12/10/8

Seated leg curls: 2 sets, 12/10

Decline sit ups: 3 sets, 40/30/20

Decline oblique crunches: 3 sets, 20/20/20

Feeling good :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Mornin yall, love this stack... Leaning out and changed up my last dose to a few hours before bed. Gotta run to an appointment then down a cap of intimidate :) Ima get some more pics up to :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn...IMPRESSIVE squat numbers!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
damn...IMPRESSIVE squat numbers!
Lol thanks brother, I'm gettin there :) tonight is shoulders, hoping they will grow lol that's my weak spot lol they get really strong but just don't get any size lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol thanks brother, I'm gettin there :) tonight is shoulders, hoping they will grow lol that's my weak spot lol they get really strong but just don't get any size lol
do you do standing military barbell press? any time i wanted to add size, I threw these badboys into the mix. works EVERY time.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
No lol I should. I do seated but ill add those tonight

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just watch your lower back, as it can put stress on it...so start light and work up.

standing barbell military press = INSTANT deltoid growth.

murk01

murk01

Awards
The more u do on ur feet the better for ur core

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...On day 4 of my intimidate/testobolan v2 run and def liking it so far...sleep has improved and have noticed some slight increases in agression. Looking forward to seeing how this stack plays out.

cr500beercan

Awards
Definitely in. Once I'm done my logs I'm down for some intimidate ;-)
am new to the supplement game , need to come up with a stack , I have been lifting for 2-3 yrs have taken very few supplements , I'm wanting to shred fat quick ,working out mon,wed,fri and some cardio on off days. I am needing help to create a good stack of supplements open to any suggestions thx

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Good question but wrong spot bro..unlikely to get much help by posting your request in someone else's log...id post this up in the general supp. section. Id also give your age, weight, diet, type of training youve been doing, etc..the more info you give, the better someone can help you.

Good luck..Iron4life

am new to the supplement game , need to come up with a stack , I have been lifting for 2-3 yrs have taken very few supplements , I'm wanting to shred fat quick ,working out mon,wed,fri and some cardio on off days. I am needing help to create a good stack of supplements open to any suggestions thx

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Good question like already said, but please post this in the main supplement section, not somebodies log. We all learn though :). You will get much better responses there!

Mike

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
just watch your lower back, as it can put stress on it...so start light and work up.

standing barbell military press = INSTANT deltoid growth.
I'm doin it lol guaranteed!!!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
deltoid more like smeltoid

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Alright!!!! Took my last dose of Testabolan a few hours before bed, downed my intimidate before bed...BAM!!! Out like a light!!! Just woke up feelin refreshed and thought Damn I should probably try gettin more I prob only slept a couple hours...but nope lol its time to get up :) feeling good bout shoulders today :) this stack only gets better! To top it off I still got some Hemavol and Maximize Intense ;-)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ot even sure what I tried to write there, with the PRON thing, damn typing on a laptop on the treadmill isnt easy!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol well I think my shoulders are made of *****.... My shoulders got weak on me. No pain like I usually have but they just gave out. Threw in some standing military press :) I like them. Proper form is definitely key.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Doing great brother!!! Keep on killin it!!! :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao I can squat and leg press but when it comes down to my lower leg. I got the skinny bottom half and calf up top lol sprinter legs

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Lmao I can squat and leg press but when it comes down to my lower leg. I got the skinny bottom half and calf up top lol sprinter legs
Just work on it like you do ur legs...but seriously those are heavy squats you did...I'm not even close to that lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Just work on it like you do ur legs...but seriously those are heavy squats you did...I'm not even close to that lol
Haha its all bout progress my friend :)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Keep up the good work brother! Here a quote from me to you "Motivate & Dominate."

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hell ya bro :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Whose the strongest dude at work and gym rockin iForce??? This guy vvv

Attachments

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whose the strongest dude at work and gym rockin iForce??? This guy vvv
Lol nice dude I don't have any good lifting shirts mine all come from the salvation army...I just rip the sleeves off them lol...looking pretty good tho you can see the line between your shoulder and bi/tri even with sleeves on dude nice!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
17 3/4 in :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thank god!!! It's my weekend Lmao took Two caps of Testabolan with some food... Gonna wait on the Intimidate till I go to bed tonight... Today is a busy day! So libido is through the roof... It's euphoric almost... Noticing my muscles are a lot more dense... Rocks!!! Gettin leaner... And I'm only in the first week...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome! Very popular log so far, people seem to be loving it!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I wanna give a shout out to my boy Punjabimundi as well! If it wasn't for him I would have never found this opportunity or about company promos :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I wanna give a shout out to my boy Punjabimundi as well! If it wasn't for him I would have never found this opportunity or about company promos :)
You're a good guy!!! Keep up the good work bro!!!! Everybody loving ur log :thumbsup:

criptich

Awards
Damn, I wanna run across an opportunity such as this. This is hella nice!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
My goal one day is to be sponsored on this forum! Now as far as this thread goes = <3 no homo lol