AI Sports Nutrition stack and more sale!!!

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

This is a insane deal. You get the TestoPRO/HGHpro along with the t-shirt(a $15 value) and a draw string gym bag all for $66.99. If you bought the TestoPRO and HGHpro separately you would spend $80 and get no shirt or gym bag. This deal you get all 4 and still pay alot less. This is a deal that can be gone at anytime so hop on this one quickly.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This deal is honesty the best opportunity people have to stock up on some killer products!! Im surprised they arent sold out already

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome deal if you need a easy gym bag that fits everything in it get this deal

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife already commandeered my drawstring bag. It was out of the box for about a total of two days before she got envious and took off with it, lol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Using my bag to carry around my lunch and daily supps... sweet deal by the way...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BUMP BUMP BUMP!!! EPIC DEAL !!!!!

People need to get on this like white on rice! And the MANIAC being 16.99 is equally ridiculous!

This is what im talking about...these products are so underrated that even in a massive sale where you get a shirt, a bad, and the two products people arent snatching it up like wildfire.

You have to try them to believe how bad ass they are. I use to not think much of them...i promise you i wasnt a believer till i won some HGHpro. Then that led to a cascade of PR's then when i went SWOLE i never looked back.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUMP BUMP BUMP!!! EPIC DEAL !!!!!

People need to get on this like white on rice! And the MANIAC being 16.99 is equally ridiculous!

This is what im talking about...these products are so underrated that even in a massive sale where you get a shirt, a bad, and the two products people arent snatching it up like wildfire.

You have to try them to believe how bad ass they are. I use to not think much of them...i promise you i wasnt a believer till i won some HGHpro. Then that led to a cascade of PR's then when i went SWOLE i never looked back.
Holy crap, Maniac is $17? thats nuts!!!