AG's Trenbolone Blast

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh okay my bad. I just see a lot of big strong guys that do care how much they bench but never get taught the little tips and tricks that put an easy 20-30lbs on and keep your shoulders safer.

Check out benchblokz. Snaps on the bar and I love it for partial work. People end up borrowing it at the gym lol
Yea I’m pretty familiar with benching technique haha. I actually do the bottom rom when I’m doing partials, so I go all the way down, just not all the way up. Definitely would still be worth considering the benchbloks though as an accessory.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 30: Weighed in at 197lbs today and trained back today. I was on a time-restrictive schedule today, so I didn’t get the best workout, but it was still pretty good nonetheless haha. Vascularity and overall muscle appearance today were insane.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 31: Weighed in at 197.5lbs this morning and trained legs. Worked up to a single of 365 on squats, which moved slower than I would’ve hoped. Also worked up to 455x1 on deads. I’ve been experiencing some night sweats lately and also had a harder time staying asleep last night. Chest tomorrow, so hopefully the update for that will be interesting since I’m seeing more progress there haha.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 32: Weighed in at 198.5lbs this morning and trained chest/tris/delts. Worked up to 355lbs on flat bench, but couldn’t manage to lock it out before the spotter touched it haha. Workout today was a solid 3 hours though; I really focused on trying to get a good amount of military pressing, lateral raises, incline skullcrushers, tricep pulldowns etc in today since I wasn’t feeling too confident in my flat bench after failing the 355. Planning on going pretty heavy on back tomorrow though, so I’ll definitely try to keep my calories high for the rest of the night to prepare for that.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 33: Woke up at 200lbs this morning and trained back/bis/traps. Had a good workout, nothing too crazy, but did manage a few tiny prs of 315x15 on bent over rows and 295x7 on reverse grip pulldowns.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure which of those lifts is more impressive, but you must have some serious lats going for you!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not sure which of those lifts is more impressive, but you must have some serious lats going for you!
Form definitely gets sloppy when I’m going that heavy haha, but it’s still nice to throw in some ego sets once in a while for me

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Form definitely gets sloppy when I’m going that heavy haha, but it’s still nice to throw in some ego sets once in a while for me
Any progress pics? Lets see what that tren do

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 34: Woke up at 201lbs this morning and trained legs. Had a really good workout. Worked up to 365x2 on squats, first rep was smooth but misgrooved the second one which threw me off. Hit a pr on deadlifts of 405x8; definitely felt like I could’ve hit more if I didn’t take a break after the 8th rep. Back pumps after my deadlifts today were crippling, but luckily went away after 5 minutes or so. Appetite lately seems to be improving, which could be from a variety of factors, but I’m hoping it’s the mk677. Also, arms are up to 17.5-17.75in (16.75-17 at start) and calves are up to 15in (14.5 at start).

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Tren E is a bad idea if you never ran tren ace . Glad its going good for you . I would pin E every 5 days and ace daily but thats me . My last tren cycle I had to take 3 sleeping pills a night and they barely had any effect. If I did not eat carbs before bed I would not get night sweats bad. I did have crazy dreams.l also try to run cardine with tren to help the lipids and endurance..

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 35: Woke up at 201lbs this morning and took today as a rest day. Received a few more compliments today, one of them being specifically about my shoulders getting giant lately, and some others about how I’ve been getting bigger and leaner at the same time. Calories today have been pretty solid. Hoping to hit some huge bench prs tomorrow, at least 355 if not 360-365

Last edited:
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 36: Woke up at 201lbs this morning and trained chest/tris/delts. Worked up to a pr of 355x1 on flat bench (max was 315 at start). Also hit the 125lb dumbbells for a set of 12 on the flat bench. Had a really good workout overall and even had multiple people today accusing me of juicing or just straight-up telling me that they figured I was on it or that it was obvious haha

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Some new thoughts on tren is to let your estrogen run higher for max gains . I have not tried It but thats what they found with cows . Seth spartan had a video on it .i run .5 mg of caber every 5 days with tren and keep my estrogen in check but I don't use it to bulk just recomp/cut.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 37: Woke up at 201lbs this morning and trained back/bis/traps. Focused more on isolating muscles today and getting a pump and it felt great. Had a few people mentioning how much I’ve grown lately and pointing out how my vascularity was insane. Also had a bigger guy from my gym asking what I was taking; he even asked me for some tips on what he should take next lmao.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some new thoughts on tren is to let your estrogen run higher for max gains . I have not tried It but thats what they found with cows . Seth spartan had a video on it .i run .5 mg of caber every 5 days with tren and keep my estrogen in check but I don't use it to bulk just recomp/cut.
You should always let your estrogen run higher for maximum growth. That’s what Raloxifene and Caber are for (but seriously).

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Caber is for prolactin. I don't like mine being too high I am not trying to grow boobs. but on my last on cycle blood work my test was over 5k and estro was around 60 that's as high as I have had it with no sides .

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You seem to be going up in weight nice and slow, so at least you know it is going to be quality weigh.

How are the sides with tren so far? Sweats, anxiety, sleep?

i am going to play it safe my next blast with ace (wanted to try hex but figured better to go with ace and i already have it anyway and will pin every day) however sth tells me that i am going to cough a lot since, well, it is acetate 😀

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Caber is for prolactin. I don't like mine being too high I am not trying to grow boobs. but on my last on cycle blood work my test was over 5k and estro was around 60 that's as high as I have had it with no sides .
Yes it indeed is, and prolactin can easily cause gyno in many if left unchecked. I’m on it right now.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What dose did you run the test at?

i had e2 at 109 pg/ml, prolactin at 420 mIU/ml (way above reference both) and absolutely no gyno symptoms, none, not even sensitive nipples.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You seem to be going up in weight nice and slow, so at least you know it is going to be quality weigh.

How are the sides with tren so far? Sweats, anxiety, sleep?

i am going to play it safe my next blast with ace (wanted to try hex but figured better to go with ace and i already have it anyway and will pin every day) however sth tells me that i am going to cough a lot since, well, it is acetate
I’ve actually been getting a lot of people mentioning that I’m looking a lot more vascular and lean, so I might’ve leaned out a bit as well if anything. Sides so far have mainly just been sweating and breathing, which I’ve become a bit accustomed to. Also have back pumps here and there, but a bit of taurine and problem solved. I was having appetite issues, but my appetite is back to normal since adding the mk677. Anxiety and sleep don’t seem to be affected at all.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve actually been getting a lot of people mentioning that I’m looking a lot more vascular and lean, so I might’ve leaned out a bit as well if anything. Sides so far have mainly just been sweating and breathing, which I’ve become a bit accustomed to. Also have back pumps here and there, but a bit of taurine and problem solved. I was having appetite issues, but my appetite is back to normal since adding the mk677. Anxiety and sleep don’t seem to be affected at all.
Very interesting that sleep is not affected at 400mg per week. Shows how different we are.

Also makes sense that you are leaning out with such a powerful androgen.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 38: Woke up at 203lbs this morning and trained legs. Worked up to 405 for a single on squats, which flew up pretty easily. Tried going for 425 on squats, but it didn’t budge haha.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I was running 200 mg pharma test cyp and around 800 ugl test cyp. I think the ugl stuff was on the higher side dosed as I did a gram of pharma cyp and my levels where 3k

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 39: Woke up at 203lbs and trained chest/tris/delts. Worked up to a set of 315 for 6 for some ugly half reps lol. Also hit a pr of 225x15 on incline. Strength definitely is still progressing; hoping for a 365lb bench next week.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@AnabolicGuru how is the aggression and intensity in the gym compared to test only?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@AnabolicGuru how is the aggression and intensity in the gym compared to test only?
Way better than test only. Aggression and intensity on test only wasn’t anything crazy, but on tren it is definitely there.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Way better than test only. Aggression and intensity on test only wasn’t anything crazy, but on tren it is definitely there.
Good, good...lets see that flat bench hit 405 by the end of the cycle...how much do you got left till the end of the cycle?

Any cough while pinning?

But I heard it is really the ace that is most likely to cause this so that means i am toast 😮
My only hope is the low concentration (50 mg/ml) of the tren ace i got and lack of any solvents except benzyl alcohol lol.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good, good...lets see that flat bench hit 405 by the end of the cycle...how much do you got left till the end of the cycle?

Any cough while pinning?

But I heard it is really the ace that is most likely to cause this so that means i am toast
My only hope is the low concentration (50 mg/ml) of the tren ace i got and lack of any solvents except benzyl alcohol lol.
I’ve got 6 weeks left, could maybe get up to 375’ish on bench, definitely not 405 though haha. Never had any cough luckily.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 40: Woke up at 203lbs and trained back/bis/traps. Worked up to a top set of 265lbs for 15 on pulldowns. The rest of my workout I went a bit lighter. Working all day tomorrow, so I’ll do a rest day then push day on Monday.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 39: Woke up at 203lbs and trained chest/tris/delts. Worked up to a set of 315 for 6 for some ugly half reps lol. Also hit a pr of 225x15 on incline. Strength definitely is still progressing; hoping for a 365lb bench next week.
Bro the weights you are repping on your Bench and your leg and back strength, I believe you’ll hit 365 sooner than you think.
Before I injured myself and was repping 315 to 325 for 5-6 good reps.When I did try 365 I was shocked how easy it seemed, but I jumped to 385 without enough rest and paid for it. I got a little to cocky and my spotter reacted to slow. Hyde brings up a good point about not maxing out too often, and just use good form so you don’t get injured, but I bet in a few weeks you actually may hit 375. A good bench is so much more than chest and tris, and all your numbers really look good bro on everything . I think you’ll be surprised!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 40: Woke up at 203lbs this morning and took today as a rest day. Hoping to hit some prs tomorrow on chest day, so I’ll probably try and squeeze in some extra calories for the rest of the night.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Any cough while pinning?

But I heard it is really the ace that is most likely to cause this so that means i am toast
No. Although that would be dope.

That’s over 10% more than the new lifetime bests he’s putting up right now even. With enough weeks, drugs and food it could be doable for the muscles to make it happen, but the tendons & ligaments can’t get that strong that fast - that is how guys blow pecs or tear their triceps off the bone.

Making horsepower isn’t usually the issue so much as putting it to the tire safely.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sometimes I like to bench with the smith machine just to see what looks like more weight on the bar. Mentally I think it helps. Also if you workout solo like I do, just having someone standing behind me gives me a push and makes me stronger. I definately think there's a big mental factor for strength

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 41: Woke up at 204lbs this morning and trained chest; didn’t have time to get in my full workout. Pretty much only did flat bench, but surprisingly I banged out a 365lb bench today raw. Received a few compliments today on my back width and even had a random guy telling me that I’m probably the strongest person he’s seen in my gym lb for lb. Also had a gym acquaintance of mine who is a cop tell me that my 365 bench didn’t count because I was arching my back and because I take steroids lmao. I just sarcastically replied “I’m all natural, you jealous bro?” Lmfao.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hahha yea, no clue why he was so triggered about it, but it was funny to rub it in his face :]
You should have just told him that with amount of additives in today's food nobody is natural.

Also, if you have ever received any kind of aggressive medical treatment (e.g. surgery, intravenous medications etc), that is also not natural! It is more natural to drop dead from a serious disease (sarcasm).

Good work on the 365 bench. As long as the butt stays on the bench it counts.

I believe my bench during winter months also doesnt count as i workout with a hoodie...

Last edited: