AG's Trenbolone Blast

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 21: Weighed in at 200lbs this morning and took today as a rest day. Not much to mention today, asides from receiving more compliments I guess haha, which I’ve practically been getting on a daily basis now.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Day 21: Weighed in at 200lbs this morning and took today as a rest day. Not much to mention today, asides from receiving more compliments I guess haha, which I’ve practically been getting on a daily basis now.
Keep up the good work, That is some solid weight gains brother! Also compliments are more important then the scale moving. Sometimes It’s a lot easier for other people that see the transformation. Sometimes I forget I’m kinda big, other people are thinking “what is he on” Not to jinx you but those tren e sides should be hitting you any day.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Keep up the good work, That is some solid weight gains brother! Also compliments are more important then the scale moving. Sometimes It’s a lot easier for other people that see the transformation. Sometimes I forget I’m kinda big, other people are thinking “what is he on” Not to jinx you but those tren e sides should be hitting you any day.
Haha yea, I’m surprised I haven’t had too many major sides yet. I’d say the sweats and breathing difficulties are definitely starting to hit me, but I haven’t really seen the insomnia, night sweats, anger, psychological issues, etc.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn it you are killing those pulldowns! I thought i was strong doing 265 (120kg) for 10 lol.

You are going up in bodyweight practically every day. How is the fat gain?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn it you are killing those pulldowns! I thought i was strong doing 265 (120kg) for 10 lol.

Fat gain is honestly minimal, I’m a bit more bloated in the midsection from all the food, but my arms and everything else are looking leaner if anything

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Fat gain is honestly minimal, I’m a bit more bloated in the midsection from all the food, but my arms and everything else are looking leaner if anything

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 22: Weighed in at 200lbs this morning and trained chest/tris/delts. Worked up to a set of 315x3 raw then a set of 365x1 with a slingshot and 315x8 with the slingshot. Hit an all-time pr of 275 for 13 reps on flat bench after my other sets. Worked up to 275x3 on smith-machine shoulder presses as well. Been receiving a lot of compliments lately on my chest as well haha; I’ve had multiple people specifically asking for tips on chest.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 22: Weighed in at 200lbs this morning and trained chest/tris/delts. Worked up to a set of 315x3 raw then a set of 365x1 with a slingshot and 315x8 with the slingshot. Hit an all-time pr of 275 for 13 reps on flat bench after my other sets. Worked up to 275x3 on smith-machine shoulder presses as well. Been receiving a lot of compliments lately on my chest as well haha; I’ve had multiple people specifically asking for tips on chest.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice work my friend. Solid indeed. My Tren run consisted of around 7k in cals..literally force feeding food. But the strength gains were unparalleled.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 23: Weighed in at 200lbs this morning and took today as another rest day. I had planned on doing legs but was just too tired this morning and didn’t have time since I slept in instead.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Eat more food! I set the alarm on my phone to go off every two hours and carried my food everywhere I went. When it went off, I ate..no matter what.
I’m already getting a solid 4500-4750 per day, which is a lot for me haha. Anymore than that and I’d puke.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 24: Weighed in at 200lbs again this morning and trained back/bis/traps. Had a really good workout and hit some giant prs on bent-over rows today. First pr was 275 for 15 raw, then 315 for 12 with versa gripe then 365 for 6 with versa grips. It was my first time using versa grips for rows; definitely planning on buying a pair of my own because they definitely help me on rows. My grip tends to be an issue with heavy rows haha.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 24: Weighed in at 200lbs again this morning and trained back/bis/traps. Had a really good workout and hit some giant prs on bent-over rows today. First pr was 275 for 15 raw, then 315 for 12 with versa gripe then 365 for 6 with versa grips. It was my first time using versa grips for rows; definitely planning on buying a pair of my own because they definitely help me on rows. My grip tends to be an issue with heavy rows haha.
Jesus H! That’s some huge weight!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 25: Weighed in at 199lbs this morning and trained chest/tris/delts. Worked up to 315 for a set of 4 on flat bench (although the spotter did touch the last rep towards the top) then did 335 for a single. Dropped to 315x2 then 275x8 then 225x25 after this. Workout was really good considering it was a nighttime lift, which I tend to hate lol. Definitely been noticing this feeling of “invincibility” lately, almost as if I can lift insane amounts of weight...I had to hold myself back from trying 350lbs on bench today. The tren is definitely causing this lol, and I actually think its nice.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like the cycle is definitely doing what it was meant to do...
Do you hit incline chest IAM sorry if I've missed any imformation so far including incline...
I do incline so much when I do hit flat it feels wierd and reminds me why I stay away from it...

Dude you gotta get some pics in man (no homo)always excited to see cosmetic effects of tren working especially on someone who's ideally a lean candidate.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like the cycle is definitely doing what it was meant to do...
Do you hit incline chest IAM sorry if I've missed any imformation so far including incline...
I do incline so much when I do hit flat it feels wierd and reminds me why I stay away from it...

Dude you gotta get some pics in man (no homo)always excited to see cosmetic effects of tren working especially on someone who's ideally a lean candidate.
Yea, I normally do incline dumbbells after my flat barbell benching. The issue with pictures for me is getting consistently identical pictures. My diet has been slipping a tiny bit the past few days (hence the bodyweight being a bit down atm) as well. I’ll definitely consider it though haha

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea, I normally do incline dumbbells after my flat barbell benching. The issue with pictures for me is getting consistently identical pictures. My diet has been slipping a tiny bit the past few days (hence the bodyweight being a bit down atm) as well. I’ll definitely consider it though haha
Yeah I can definitely relate to the diet part..But my take on it is I'am not a pro so I can deal with 80% clean diet 12-14% fairly vascular physique besides i am old man now😁.

But your making dam good progress so just keep banging it out...

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quick update: I’ve had 2 random nosebleeds in the past few days. It’ll just randomly drip out of my nose, nothing too crazy and it stops relatively quickly, just figured its worth mentioning. Blood pressure was 130/61 last time I checked, which is relatively normal to me. It could just be caused from seasonal changes.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quick update: I’ve had 2 random nosebleeds in the past few days. It’ll just randomly drip out of my nose, nothing too crazy and it stops relatively quickly, just figured its worth mentioning. Blood pressure was 130/61 last time I checked, which is relatively normal to me. It could just be caused from seasonal changes.
Hmmn was it after the workout?
I used to have nosebleeds as a kid/teen but didnt have them in years.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmmn was it after the workout?
I used to have nosebleeds as a kid/teen but didnt have them in years.
Nope. First one was after waking up and getting out of bed and the second was at like 12am getting out of bed. I’ve been having issues during summer with slight nosebleeds after digging around for gold lmao, but I can’t really remember the last time I’ve had one happen on its own. I’m thinking its mainly seasonal stuff since its been an issue for the past 4 months or so, but the cycle probably just aggravated it a bit.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bp is good so best advice is stop digging for gold. I had a nosebleed when I started Phera and the solution is to let the nose plug up with blood (and boogers) for a few days while it heals, which is miserable, then use splashed warm water only to clean out the nose when you wash your face. No tissues or picking; warm water only for like a week at least.

Gross, but real talk.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 26: Woke up at 196lbs this morning and trained legs. Weight dropped overnight a bit from not having an appetite at all yesterday. Wasn’t feeling too energetic in the gym today, so I decided to go mainly higher reps with lots of drop sets.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 27: Woke up at 199lbs this morning and trained back/bis/traps. Didn’t go too heavy today because I wasn’t as amped up and also because my breathing today was limiting me lmao. Also had nasty back pumps again when doing tbar rows. Was looking more lean and vascular today, which is probably from both the tren and my calories being a bit lower the past 4-5 days.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Solid progress man! What is your current Test and Tren dosage? Hows Tren treating you?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Solid progress man! What is your current Test and Tren dosage? Hows Tren treating you?
200mg sustanon and 400mg tren e atm. So far it’s been good, haven’t had many major sides yet. I’ve had a reduction in appetite, sweating and difficulty breathing, but it’s all manageable so far lol.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
200mg sustanon and 400mg tren e atm. So far it’s been good, haven’t had many major sides yet. I’ve had a reduction in appetite, sweating and difficulty breathing, but it’s all manageable so far lol.
I see with a lot of people, Tren E causes breathing sides, especially at that dosage let's just hope that gains are worth it lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10mg Cardarine daily, preWO on training days, will help your wind while using tren. Also helps lipids some.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
10mg Cardarine daily, preWO on training days, will help your wind while using tren. Also helps lipids some.
I was actually considering trying it yesterday haha

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late to the party, but I'm in.

I've ran tren ace twice, blew up on ~300mg/week and only 120mg/test, with very, very low sides. It's my favorite steroid because it treats me so well when I run it like this. No mental sides or sleeping problems. Only problem I had was hair thinning and huge libido increase.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Late to the party, but I'm in.

I've ran tren ace twice, blew up on ~300mg/week and only 120mg/test, with very, very low sides. It's my favorite steroid because it treats me so well when I run it like this. No mental sides or sleeping problems. Only problem I had was hair thinning and huge libido increase.
Thanks for joining man. I’m actually surprised that I haven’t had many bad side effects yet myself. Mainly just breathing, sweating and appetite.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully stays that way! I have a feeling it should since you’re running test lower than your tren dose that’s the way to do it

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 28: Woke up at 197lbs this morning and took today as a rest day. Decided to throw in some mk677 in for the hell of it and to hopefully help boost my appetite and potentially help with my pec tendon. Hoping to hit some big prs tomorrow for my chest day.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 29: Weighed in at 199lbs this morning and trained chest/tris/delts. Received multiple compliments and steroid accusations today lmfao. Strength, pumps and aggression today were insane. First pr was 350lbs for a single on flat bench, then 315x10 with slingshot, then 275x15 raw, then 110lb incline dumbbells for 12 then 125lb incline dumbbells for 5-6.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Look up some tutorial videos on how to bench. I can only bench 275 barely for a set of 8 fresh and can bench 330s right now, yet you’re hitting 275x15 tired - that tells me you have a lot more muscle than technique, and if you can pick up some pointers you’ll be taking out 365 immediately.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Look up some tutorial videos on how to bench. I can only bench 275 barely for a set of 8 fresh and can bench 330s right now, yet you’re hitting 275x15 tired - that tells me you have a lot more muscle than technique, and if you can pick up some pointers you’ll be taking out 365 immediately.
Yea, it’s probably worth mentioning that when I’m generally doing 60-70% rom when working with higher rep sets such as the 275x15. If I did a full rom, that set would more likely be around the ballpark of 10-12 reps. Sticking to that 60-70% rom on flat barbell seems to help mitigate the pec tendon issues for me personally.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea, it’s probably worth mentioning that when I’m generally doing 60-70% rom when working with higher rep sets such as the 275x15. If I did a full rom, that set would more likely be around the ballpark of 10-12 reps. Sticking to that 60-70% rom on flat barbell seems to help mitigate the pec tendon issues for me personally.
Oh okay my bad. I just see a lot of big strong guys that do care how much they bench but never get taught the little tips and tricks that put an easy 20-30lbs on and keep your shoulders safer.

Check out benchblokz. Snaps on the bar and I love it for partial work. People end up borrowing it at the gym lol