Agmatine

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've got just about everything covered with our Baseline Series. Not much reason to look elsewhere. We're planning on rounding it out with just a few more yet.
Add some Na-RALA and you will have every bulk (besides various vit. and min.) I need ;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Overall effects from this combo have been amazing so far. I just couldn't solely say it was due to SNS at the moment ;)

PS using SNS PLCAR as well and loving it. SNS may become my bulk supply company of choice now due to a very wide selection and the 4 products I have used from them have all been effective :cool:
That's great to hear. Full agree btw...I'd love to see Na-R-ALA too. There are a couple other bulks SNS is coming out with that I know you'll dig.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So when you not saving kittens from a tree or lounging on your lazy boy you're working out? Man I took the wrong test!
Come on bro! There's still time lololol!

You don't hit the gym between writing grandma tickets and speed traps?! Jk!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must be a non responder... 1g of agmatine pre and nada. Suck! I'm going to keep taking it to finish the bottle anyways for the other benefits. Thanks for the help guys.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must be a non responder... 1g of agmatine pre and nada. Suck! I'm going to keep taking it to finish the bottle anyways for the other benefits. Thanks for the help guys.
With carbs, without? 60mins pre, or 1g in the morning? Details?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With carbs, without? 60mins pre, or 1g in the morning? Details?
1g pre with Carbs. I've also tried 500/500 split morning and pre also with Carbs. Actually, every time I have taken it has been with Carbs.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
try on empty stomach pre workout about 45mins before hitting the weights (3caps)

how long have u been on it ?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I would stick with it, the cumulative effects were good for me, I find it gets better and better.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
depending on my pwo i dose 250-500mg 30-45 pre training, today i did 500mg with maniac on an empty stomach with 750mg beta 501...

av6258

av6258

Awards
When taking Agmantine would you guys recommend opening the caps and mixing them with a liquid for a more pronounced effect?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
try on empty stomach pre workout about 45mins before hitting the weights (3caps)

how long have u been on it ?
Have you dosed on an empty stomach? Do you get all hypo? I've been taking it since Friday.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would stick with it, the cumulative effects were good for me, I find it gets better and better.
Roger that! I'm def not going to toss it so might as well keep taking it.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
depending on my pwo i dose 250-500mg 30-45 pre training, today i did 500mg with maniac on an empty stomach with 750mg beta 501...
I'm trying to single out the agmatine by not taking it with anything else to give it a true assessment.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Have you dosed on an empty stomach? Do you get all hypo? I've been taking it since Friday.
You gotta be careful if your prone to being hypo. I am, and I missed my meal before the gym, but took the Agmatine and went anyway. It was awful. I didn't even make it halfway through my workout, left and went next door to 7/11 and picked up a soda. Had to sit in my car drinking it for about 30 minutes before I finally felt a little better.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You gotta be careful if your prone to being hypo. I am, and I missed my meal before the gym, but took the Agmatine and went anyway. It was awful. I didn't even make it halfway through my workout, left and went next door to 7/11 and picked up a soda. Had to sit in my car drinking it for about 30 minutes before I finally felt a little better.
Noms could have given you some peeps man.....

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. Repeated bolus dosings can circumvent a couple kinetic issues that first-time users may have.
So continue 1g doses for a bit to saturate... Will do, I'll update if anything changes

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have taken it with great results .. but then when my friends took it .. didnt work out like it did for me ..so they(actually my cousins) are taking it with carbs now ..so yeah like antihero said just be careful

So continue 1g doses for a bit to saturate... Will do, I'll update if anything changes
awesome hope it all works out like the way u want

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on bro! There's still time lololol!

You don't hit the gym between writing grandma tickets and speed traps?! Jk!
Lol we are in the process of getting a incentive to workout in our contract. The city is really pushing health and fitness on us. Fine with lol I'm Not a fan of fat cops

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol we are in the process of getting a incentive to workout in our contract. The city is really pushing health and fitness on us. Fine with lol I'm Not a fan of fat cops
hey u be nice to me and my friends ..or we will raid the iforce warehouse and keep all the stuff and not hand it in ..jus like we did to china town here in ny

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey u be nice to me and my friends ..or we will raid the iforce warehouse and keep all the stuff and not hand it in ..jus like we did to china town here in ny
You're a fireman to?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol! We actually get along really well with the FD here.
Just giving you sh1t buddy. Cops (besides my teenage years) have always been a friend of mine. I worked EMS for a few years before getting on with Fire and PD always has our backs!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or fat firemen and there are probably just as many of those.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want in on that for shooooor!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Works for me I'm always taking home some expired stuff here at the station. Expired saline is gold my friend pure gold

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumping for info...

I believe I read somewhere about a drug interaction with diphenhydramine... I take it for allergies occasionally. What's the interaction if any and possible side effects please. I searched on google but didn't come up with much.

Also a little update - I think I may be experiencing some either analgesic or anti inflammatory properties from the agmatine. I can't be completely sure however, due to the fact that I started orange triad at the same time as the agmatine. One of the reasons I hate starting 2 new products simultaneously.

Usually my shoulders after chest day keep me up at night with immense pain. I haven't had that at all since I started the agmatine and orange triad. I do believe that I am having some analgesic effects tho due to the fact that soreness is definitely way down not just in the shoulders but in general. I've been ANNIHILATING myself in the gym and cannot get sore its almost frustrating me lol! I am going up at least one rep every set or poundage so with my continuous progression and beating last Weeks lifts every workout still a lot less sore, A LOT!

I can't yet say i'm starting to get any preworkout effects but I am however buying another bottle for the possible analgesic and anti inflammatory effects. I'm going to DC use for about a week before starting the new bottle to see for sure if its the agmatine playing a part in mitigating the shoulder pain. With a history of shoulder dislocation and sh1t shoulders in general if its playing ANY part in how good my shoulders feel now then you have a customer for life.

Again, will update. Thank you guys for all the help you've given.

-Valdez

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The immediate analgesic effects are not likely the OT since many of those ingredients can take a week or longer to kick in. I'd say that it's probably the agmatine at work :D. As far as your allergy meds, I see no interaction with Agmatine, though make sure that you use it away from Focus XT if you use that product, as your diphenydramine will essentially negate many of Focus XT's positive effects.

Just make sure you use the agmatine continuously, and the effects should only get better.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The immediate analgesic effects are not likely the OT since many of those ingredients can take a week or longer to kick in. I'd say that it's probably the agmatine at work :D. As far as your allergy meds, I see no interaction with Agmatine, though make sure that you use it away from Focus XT if you use that product, as your diphenydramine will essentially negate many of Focus XT's positive effects.

Just make sure you use the agmatine continuously, and the effects should only get better.
Thanks for the response brother!!!

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of Agmatine I bought right before deciding to have shoulder surgery. I never opened it and am about to start hitting the gym with lower body only a few times a week. Would it serve any purpose opening it now or just wait until I'm doing full body lifting again?

jsals22

Awards
Wouldn't hurt at all. I'm 6 months post op from ACL reconstruction and have been taking agmatine for a little over a month. Ive have noticed alot less soreness and little less pain for that matter. So in my opinion def wouldnt hurt

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle of Agmatine I bought right before deciding to have shoulder surgery. I never opened it and am about to start hitting the gym with lower body only a few times a week. Would it serve any purpose opening it now or just wait until I'm doing full body lifting again?
Will it be negative in any way? No
Will it provide better pumps and the other health benefits over time? Definitely.

Up to you if it is worth it to you $$.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Agmatine can actually be utilized as an analgesic and chronic pain aid. Obviously it should not replace clinical prescription aids, but it will help a good bit in pain management among other things.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Meh I'll probably just save it. I don't want to take away the chance to get blown away by the supplement when I try it. I want to feel those great pumps I hear about in my arms and whatnot. If I do only legs etc and don't give it a full chance I may never buy it again when it's really such a great product. Thanks guys.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly bro, I'd take it. Its only 20 bucks and it can only help.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Just starting my 2nd week of Ag and I'm loving it. Being on the larger side of the size spectrum, I've always had issues with 'pump' supps but this is the very first that has worked at the recommended dosage. 250 mg in the AM and 750 mg about an hour before I hit the gym and I'm amazed.

I hit the gym after work so I'm feeling and looking pretty damn deflated but this last week I've been walking out of the gym, looking like the Hulk; To the point my wife has made a few comments when I get home. I thought it was a placebo effect like other products but it's been over a full week of dosing and into my 6th workout and I am completely sold. This will definitely become a staple in my supplement routine.

Can't wait to see what the next 7 weeks will look like.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Just starting my 2nd week of Ag and I'm loving it. Being on the larger side of the size spectrum, I've always had issues with 'pump' supps but this is the very first that has worked at the recommended dosage. 250 mg in the AM and 750 mg about an hour before I hit the gym and I'm amazed.

I hit the gym after work so I'm feeling and looking pretty damn deflated but this last week I've been walking out of the gym, looking like the Hulk; To the point my wife has made a few comments when I get home. I thought it was a placebo effect like other products but it's been over a full week of dosing and into my 6th workout and I am completely sold. This will definitely become a staple in my supplement routine.

We really appreciate your input on this. I'd also like to add my experiences on a new approach I've been using. I don't expect anyone else to do this due to the steep price, but 2g agmatine first thing in the AM on workout days has had extremely positive effects on my mood throughout the entire day. Even in the gym, I feel a lot more amped up to go through killer sets, rather than dreading them. I feel good from dose to dose too...as in, the effects also boost my depth of sleep, which is awesome. This is after two weeks of use at 2g first thing in the morning. Again, 2g is on the very high end and I don't expect anyone to try this but the effects have been so positive (hell, I'm beaming as I type this :D) that I thought I'd spread the word.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
We really appreciate your input on this. I'd also like to add my experiences on a new approach I've been using. I don't expect anyone else to do this due to the steep price, but 2g agmatine first thing in the AM on workout days has had extremely positive effects on my mood throughout the entire day. Even in the gym, I feel a lot more amped up to go through killer sets, rather than dreading them. I feel good from dose to dose too...as in, the effects also boost my depth of sleep, which is awesome. This is after two weeks of use at 2g first thing in the morning. Again, 2g is on the very high end and I don't expect anyone to try this but the effects have been so positive (hell, I'm beaming as I type this :D) that I thought I'd spread the word.
Yea, either way, it's a great product that SNS has put out. May have to try the 2 grams during the dull, grey winter months next year to keep myself perky. Wow, I just typed perky. What the hell is wrong with me?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Awesome, thats exactly how i felt once i started agmatine

Keep us updated on ya long run

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established

Listen to this MAN! I have done the ExAcT same thing! also it is not for everyone and DEF Not needed...that being said...its just really really good!

grappler22

grappler22

Awards
Didn't feel like starting a new thread (tons of Agmatine ones already), but while it is purely anecdotal I do think the effects with the SNS caps are more pronounced than when I used Primaforce's powder. :D

Keep in mind I am using other pump products (XF and Hemavol pre-workout), so I am not gauging effects based on pump, but dosing at night has been more effective with SNS so far. :thumbsup:
Hey Bolt, I love using hemavol PWO too with great results. What are you seeing/feeling the SNS caps are doing for you so far?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2g is kinda steep but I manage it hit 1.5 on workout days... Might pick up some extra caps to hit 2g

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Bolt, I love using hemavol PWO too with great results. What are you seeing/feeling the SNS caps are doing for you so far?
Personally I see a slight improvement in mood (feel less stressed), get better recovery, and sleep has definitely been improved.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
2g is kinda steep but I manage it hit 1.5 on workout days... Might pick up some extra caps to hit 2g
The timing is also key ;)

Personally I see a slight improvement in mood (feel less stressed), get better recovery, and sleep has definitely been improved.
I notice all three as well with continuous use. It purportedly has a mild anti-depressant effect.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The timing is also key ;)

I notice all three as well with continuous use. It purportedly has a mild anti-depressant effect.
One of the reasons I tend to use Agmatine quite often ;)

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I find it rather interesting that the company that introduced agmatine as the "Holy Grail" of BB supplements no longer carries it. I'm not saying that it is a bad product, on the contrary I think it has a number of health benefits. I just don't think that it will put on mass or reduce weight as many believe. As far a pumps are concerned, it seems to be hit or miss. It doesn't do much for me in this area.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
MAN supplements. It was brought to market via Dr. Houser. He has done a ton of research on the product. What's more he claims that the bioavailability has never been established so it's anybody's guess as to the proper dosage. I have used it for a long time. I typically take 750mg in the morning and another 750mg before my workout. It seems to help lower my BP which is a benefit that is seldom mentioned.