Agmatine, muscle builder or prostate breaker?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This statement seemed so outlandish that I googled it....I found some .com and .org soruces that seem to back up the info. Shocking fact imo.

"Autopsies in 70-year-old patients show that 46% of males have prostate cancer, but fortunately, it is very slow growing compared to other cancers. About 90% of prostate cancers remain latent over decades. Microscopic foci of adenocarcinoma can be found in 85-90% of men over 80 years of age, which confirms that most men with prostate cancer die from causes unrelated to the malignant tumour."

So while I'm not even close to being convinced that agmatine has anything to do with prostate cancer, you can learn something new in every thread.
Crazy right?

Anyway, I can't stress enough that this extrapolation of agmatine is nonsensical! Arachidonic acid is an intermediate in agmatine imidazoline signaling....SO WHAT? Arachidonic acid is an intermediate in a million signaling processes. What about all the other net effects of agmatine?

In fact, all the data I see on agmatine shows ANTI-cancer effects. This is because, like any compound, agmatine has mixed roles in the body. And the net effect of these various roles leads to the prevention, not production, of carcinoma.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember as a kid someone making the statement that "if you live long enough you'll die from cancer."

As stated there are millions of 70, 80 and 90 year olds who are now corpses in the ground. If you did autopsies on them you would discover a variety or early to later stage cancers. They just happened to die from something else before the cancer could get them.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
I remember as a kid someone making the statement that "if you live long enough you'll die from cancer."

As stated there are millions of 70, 80 and 90 year olds who are now corpses in the ground. If you did autopsies on them you would discover a variety or early to later stage cancers. They just happened to die from something else before the cancer could get them.
.....something caught while in the hospital sick from cancer or something else when immunity is weak which ends up killing faster

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you cooper for your constructive posts. Much appreciated.

How do you know Rostam is Persian? : )

jameshodge

Awards
These kinds of substances always put the prostate at risk and that's why taking a good prostate supplement becomes even more important. If you're looking for the best, read Super Beta Prostate reviews. This supplement not only contains large amounts of plant sterols but also other minerals and it is all natural. There are no side-effects.