ABC news

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always love Wadler's face when he's stumped.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
The sheer truth exposed:D
I wish it passed on prime time television channels all over the world!

mildot

Awards
I have to say one thing about John Stossel. When I disagree with the man I always find that he is using facts to backup his statements. I have yet to read or hear him using emotions or knee jerk reactions as the basis or argument for what he states to other people. I wish more people in the media went by his example… This video has been out for sometime and caused me to look further into this issue.

andro

Awards
cant wait for these old ass politicians to start retiring so we can get some practical new age people in office

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I have to say one thing about John Stossel. When I disagree with the man I always find that he is using facts to backup his statements. I have yet to read or hear him using emotions or knee jerk reactions as the basis or argument for what he states to other people. I wish more people in the media went by his example… This video has been out for sometime and caused me to look further into this issue.
Typical Libertarian for ya' (which Stossel is, of course). :cool:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah Wadler is such a prick

anyway, other John Stossel work to check out includes:
Stupid in America
Sick in America

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when we get steroid lobbiest like alcohol and tobacco companies have, we'll see steroids become legal.
all about the paper, and thats why the top two aren't illegal but kill more people than anything else. money.

mildot

Awards
when we get steroid lobbiest like alcohol and tobacco companies have, we'll see steroids become legal.
all about the paper, and thats why the top two aren't illegal but kill more people than anything else. money.
The top two will also generate more from taxes. Filling the coffers for spending. More spending is more power and control... IMO. Look at when the current tax structure on alcohol and tobacco began. Right after prohibition, right? Makes for interesting reading if you want to see who was involved.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
its tough to sell steroids. here's one example. you can't patent testosterone (its an old compound, and everyone can get generic. this is why big pharma makes different delivery methods which are patentable (see androgel). now taking test will stop the wasting effects of aids, or ED/blood sugar issues of diabetics, and if you replace a few products that generate 2 billion in sales with something that will generate maybe 100 million in sales, the government screws itself on taxable dollars. IMO this is the only reason steriods are illegal.

hopefully maybe some of you can see the brilliance of government health care - if the government has an option of spending 2 billion vs 100 million on a compound, maybe then, and only then, they will do what makes sense - since they are spending the money, instead of depending on the taxes generated from them....

ElectricPulse

ElectricPulse

Awards
The steroid "expert" looked pretty stumped the whole time. Funny

purelife1

anyone know where to find the special HBO did on steroids a few years ago..very similar info....FEDs are full of it but like others said its all about the $$$$$