Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does anyone know if there is a stand-alone urolithin b product? I’d really like to add this to my pre workout stack because the pumps were amazing on epilogue. Vaso 6 was great but running Epi/Vaso didn’t seem to produce the same results when combined with uro. I’ve researched and it seems like you’d have to buy either Ursolic acid, pomegranate extract and or, order raw uro b powder which is pricey.

Thanks

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Apex Alchemy, it’s Td . Check it , brother Nos makes some good stuff.
Just checked Ursa Major is in stack .
Thanks man! I completely passed Ursa Major the last time I looked at their site.

Have you tried it personally ?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll be trying it soon . @nostrum420

How long does it take to feel after application ?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think there was discussion on how it would absorb better through the skin aswell, it was in the new product thread a while back.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was reading a bit about Urolithin B. Can it enhance the effects of a PH? Say for example if I was taking Stano-plex, would the addition of urolithin B make it even more potent?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll be trying it soon . @nostrum420

How long does it take to feel after application ?
It's not really something from which you experience an acute effect like that. As it builds up in your system, you should see more of teh gainz than you would have otherwise.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was reading a bit about Urolithin B. Can it enhance the effects of a PH? Say for example if I was taking Stano-plex, would the addition of urolithin B make it even more potent?
I wouldn't say it would make the PH more potent but it should provide an additional benefit.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course no pump ingredient can compare.

I picked UroB and brought It to the market because IT TRULY IS ANABOLIC.
A real phyto-SARM with actual, proven IN VIVO effects. And quite impressive too!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

A real phyto-SARM with actual, proven IN VIVO effects. And quite impressive too!
Yeah, Ep1logue was amazing . I can only contribute it to the uro b as I’ve tried Epicatechin and vaso6 on their own. Both work amazing too but the Ep1logue felt almost too powerful

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d like to know the chemistry of it. Is it directly coming from pomegranate extract , or isolated from ursolic acid 🤔

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read that UroB is found in urine so if its purported effects are that good then this baby should be easily mass produceable. Right?

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just seen a pre-wo in EU here with "TetramethylUric acid" 🧐🤨, are there any similarities between them? wondering….

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just seen a pre-wo in EU here with "TetramethylUric acid" 🧐🤨, are there any similarities between them? wondering….
That's theacrine.

• Haha
Reactions: SMS
SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That's theacrine.
LMAO 🤦‍♂️, Thats incredible, they don´t know what name to put on a pre-wo to make it look "Novelty", i´ve used several pre-wo with theacrine and have some from primaforce.. thanks for making it clear!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d like to know the chemistry of it. Is it directly coming from pomegranate extract , or isolated from ursolic acid 🤔
It's not made from ursolic acid. You start with benzoic acid and ammonia for the synthetic route.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I read that UroB is found in urine so if its purported effects are that good then this baby should be easily mass produceable. Right?
It can be mass produced but that has nothing to do with urine. I think you're thinking of the glucurono and sulfate metabolites that are found in urine after oral consumption of Uro b

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LMAO 🤦‍♂️, Thats incredible, they don´t know what name to put on a pre-wo to make it look "Novelty", i´ve used several pre-wo with theacrine and have some from primaforce.. thanks for making it clear!
Yeah, sometimes they'll list 1,3,7-trimethyl-xanthine on labels; that's just caffeine.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It can be mass produced but that has nothing to do with urine. I think you're thinking of the glucurono and sulfate metabolites that are found in urine after oral consumption of Uro b

oh i c. Well I wasn't to keen on drinking peepee anyways. I'll take the pomegrenades.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If people want to produce our novel ingredients and utilize them, they should source it from us rather than undercutting us and trampling on our inventive innovation. The fact no one points this out either is just...

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If people want to produce our novel ingredients and utilize them, they should source it from us rather than undercutting us and trampling on our inventive innovation. The fact no one points this out either is just...
Respectfully, that’s not how capitalism works. First mover advantage vs second mover advantage. If another company comes around much larger than you and can source it cheaper via economies of scale, then that may be the company people go to for the product.

We’re all appreciative of the innovation y’all have brought to the industry, but if the same ingredient can be had cheaper elsewhere, then people may flock there.

Unless I’m mistaken and y’all are actually manufacturing the ingredient in your own lab. But I was under the impression you sourced this ingredient from a supplier.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Would it be synergitcal in a test booster formula?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wasn’t my intention. I’m just wondering if there is a stand alone but there isn’t which is awesome. You guys only include it in blends.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would love to try it out individually one day too, but for now stick with it in Ep1logue.

I also love Robuvit, which Olympus Labs brought to my attention which has positive impact on Urolithin production.

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't get me wrong, you did have some amazing products over the years as Olympus labs.
By saying that, obviously I don't agree with the lifestyle direction but by applying the same logic as above did you have to pay anything to Ghost since they were the first that created a supplement lifestyle brand?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don't get me wrong, you did have some amazing products over the years as Olympus labs.
By saying that, obviously I don't agree with the lifestyle direction but by applying the same logic as above did you have to pay anything to Ghost since they were the first that created a supplement lifestyle brand?
Reminds me of how metal bands will go soft to appeal to the masses and make more money, lol. Gym shark , ghost, etc, ruining hardcore bodybuilding

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lithos is just uroB in transdermal form
Yes and I think their products look pretty legit!

Just not sure about transdermal products for myself (me personally not saying they aren’t effective).

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, Ep1logue was amazing . I can only contribute it to the uro b as I’ve tried Epicatechin and vaso6 on their own. Both work amazing too but the Ep1logue felt almost too powerful
What did you notice from it?

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've seen several pomegranates supplements which contain ellagic acid. Does ellagic acid convert to Urolithin in the gut?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've seen several pomegranates supplements which contain ellagic acid. Does ellagic acid convert to Urolithin in the gut?
Yes.

Reactions: UNX
horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
From pomegranate..

Yes,as it's not suppressive(another of it's beauties).
I reckon the more testing and studies done on Uro b they will see that it could be quite androgenic

Would love to see some more bloodwork done on this ingredient

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I reckon the more testing and studies done on Uro b they will see that it could be quite androgenic

Same

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Felt lethargic on it , though . Keep that in mind

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I been tryna find a stand alone urolithin b supplement too hopefully sns comes out with one

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Quite a few bloods from users got posted. Results ranged from zero HPTA suppression to even mild stimulation of testosterone.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes but the conversion rate Is very low and unpredictable

Reactions: UNX
xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Many bloods from users got posted, results ranged from zero HPTA suppression to even mild T stimulation

Status
Not open for further replies.