A little help with SD.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s all dosage. 40/40 would horrible. but 20/20 on super dmz2.0 is seriously nice. I was monkey strong on that stuff alongside test/Trest and put on good solid weight. Just some aggression and BP and that’s about it. 40/40 would kill me I’m pretty sure.
Oh dude it was awful, but the gains were insane. Literally insane. Wouldn’t ever do it again though.... unless I decide to go crazy which is possible but doubtful. Back pumps were awful though, couldn’t deadlift because of them.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nobody is going to be able to handle 40mg of real M1T. Not ever.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How’s the sides and gains with EOD or prewo dosing with SD? I’m interested in doing a cycle but also a little scared... :|

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How’s the sides and gains with EOD or prewo dosing with SD? I’m interested in doing a cycle but also a little scared... :|
I’m curious on the pre wo only dosing as well.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I suggested 20mg at one time...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, it’s tolerable at 10mg for a pretty long time. If you took 20mg pre training, which for a lot of guys ends up being Three times a week really... it would be tolerable. It wouldn’t build up as much

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, it’s tolerable at 10mg for a pretty long time. If you took 20mg pre training, which for a lot of guys ends up being Three times a week really... it would be tolerable. It wouldn’t build up as much
Would it be worth it to do 10mgx3 week or just do 10mg ED for 3 weeks? I’m after the strength increase.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it be worth it to do 10mgx3 week or just do 10mg ED for 3 weeks? I’m after the strength increase.
3x10mg? Most people don't even tolerate 20mg/d for 3 weeks.

Currently I'm on 250mg/w test/2x16mg DMZ/ 1x 10mg S-drol (cutting cycle with IF and TKD). So far, no problems and it seems to combine very well.
My last S-drol cycle was 4 weeks at 20mg/d recomp. It leaned me out a bit on maintenance cals, no muscles gained.
I suspect, the reported gains are highly carb dependent and mainly due to glycogen storage. I noted a sharply upped metabolism from S-drol, that's why I decided to cut on it this time.

If you never done it, try something like 200-500mg test/w 10mg S-drol pre workout. After 5-7 days, try 20mg. If feeling like sh1t, cut dose again.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For pre workout aggression and strength it was underwhelming for me. Oral trest at 30-50mg was WAY better. We are all different.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3x10mg? Most people don't even tolerate 20mg/d for 3 weeks.

Currently I'm on 250mg/w test/2x16mg DMZ/ 1x 10mg S-drol (cutting cycle with IF and TKD). So far, no problems and it seems to combine very well.
My last S-drol cycle was 4 weeks at 20mg/d recomp. It leaned me out a bit on maintenance cals, no muscles gained.
I suspect, the reported gains are highly carb dependent and mainly due to glycogen storage. I noted a sharply upped metabolism from S-drol, that's why I decided to cut on it this time.

If you never done it, try something like 200-500mg test/w 10mg S-drol pre workout. After 5-7 days, try 20mg. If feeling like sh1t, cut dose again.
I meant 10mg 3 times a week.

Thanks for your reply, it might not be what I want after all.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s personal opinion, and I know a lot don’t agree, but I get next to nothing pulsing orals. At least, nothing close to what I get when they have built up in my system and I’m seeing insane improvements every workout. Usually from day 10-14 until the end of the run.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It’s personal opinion, and I know a lot don’t agree, but I get next to nothing pulsing orals. At least, nothing close to what I get when they have built up in my system and I’m seeing insane improvements every workout. Usually from day 10-14 until the end of the run.
^^^ Same here.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I meant 10mg 3 times a week.

Thanks for your reply, it might not be what I want after all.
Nah... 30mg/w is IMHO useless.

I don't know if my experience can help you -but I think I had the best gains vs less sides, on longer, moderate cycles, like 350mg test/w + 40-60mg/d t-bol for 8 weeks. Nowadays I would balance more anabolic compounds with androgenic compounds. In case of t-bol it would look like:
350mg-500mg test/w/40-60mg t-bol/d/ 50mg proviron/d.

For cutting, I opt for shorter cycles with harsher compounds. Partly using the appetite suppression and nutrition partition from harder orals.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Like I said, if you want to use it as some kind of preworkout you’ll need to take the 20mg all at once.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For cutting, I opt for shorter cycles with harsher compounds. Partly using the appetite suppression and nutrition partition from harder orals.
Yeah I get that, totally, but the harsher orals at moderate doses make it reaaaaly hard to do cardio. At least in my case. So for me, it's like test 350mg + 5mg SD + some inject or other lower dose oral lime var at 30mg... Maaybe SD at 10mg... anything beyond that makes my legs and body to stiff to do cardio...

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved 20mgs PWO..that was my sweet spot

Dib702

Awards
I have searched a lot and have seen some feedback on this, I have a bottle of it but am a little leary as that dose is on the high side for M1T and at 2 pills a day seems like a receipe for disastor or the product itself doesnt really contain that much M1T. I know we have certain American companies that like to call there products fancy things but they are from far what the bottle states. So any feedback on this is appreciated, if not I will test PRE's DMZ on my lab specimen to see how he does.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a little confused...isn't m1t methylated testosterone?

And making an injectable form of it would be test without a ester?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm a little confused...isn't m1t methylated testosterone?

And making an injectable form of it would be test without a ester?
Its 1-test, not just straight test. And the injectable has an ester, cyp.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Its 1-test, not just straight test. And the injectable has an ester, cyp.
It’s methylated 1-test and there are no injectables of M1T on the market.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s methylated 1-test and there are no injectables of M1T on the market.
Swim taps out on 15mgs a day. Cant do it anymore. Dropping to 7.5mgs. On 15, pumps are so bad, I cant train. Strongest stuff ive ever taken for sure. Put 25lbs on my bench in 8 days...but way too strong for me to run with any consistency

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guess its like riding a bull...the longer you hang on the better results are going to be..however, no matter what, its gonna be a short ride

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since we are talking about M1T, SD, and other harsher orals....
pulsing aside, how often would you be willing to run orals like these, assuming you only blast and cruise? Considering lipids and liver enzymes mainly. I’m thinking 60 days is the absolute minimum in between runs if you ran SD for 30-35 days, and say you wanted to start M1T at 5-7.5mg’s straight through 28 days.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Since we are talking about M1T, SD, and other harsher orals....
pulsing aside, how often would you be willing to run orals like these, assuming you only blast and cruise? Considering lipids and liver enzymes mainly. I’m thinking 60 days is the absolute minimum in between runs if you ran SD for 30-35 days, and say you wanted to start M1T at 5-7.5mg’s straight through 28 days.
Yeah, I’ve seen blood work from guys who ran three M1T cycles a year for a month each... even months later, liver enzymes still somewhat elevated.

I mean, I think M1T is going to be about as useful yearly as dianabol. Not something you need a bunch of times a year.

Superdrol, though... **** depending on who you ask, that’s your all in one photo prep.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I’ve seen blood work from guys who ran three M1T cycles a year for a month each... even months later, liver enzymes still somewhat elevated.

I mean, I think M1T is going to be about as useful yearly as dianabol. Not something you need a bunch of times a year.

Superdrol, though... **** depending on who you ask, that’s your all in one photo prep.
Ya, I’m just getting greedy. Got some SD for May. I’ll chill with that and maybe run some Winnie or Msten/DMZ combo later this year. No need for all that pain w M1T. B U T, I may just get a few for pre workout doses just to see what I’m missing.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya, I’m just getting greedy. Got some SD for May. I’ll chill with that and maybe run some Winnie or Msten/DMZ combo later this year. No need for all that pain w M1T. B U T, I may just get a few for pre workout doses just to see what I’m missing.
I on the other hand need to gain about a hundred pounds of muscle. Fast. So after I log my research of M1A, I’ll be taking two months off orals and then hit a burst of M1T, wait two months and hit it again with superdrol 1:1. See where I am at that point.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I on the other hand need to gain about a hundred pounds of muscle. Fast. So after I log my research of M1A, I’ll be taking two months off orals and then hit a burst of M1T, wait two months and hit it again with superdrol 1:1. See where I am at that point.
100 pounds, eh? :) The amount of extra food will fill a small truck.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
100 pounds, eh? :) The amount of extra food will fill a small truck.
Yes I am aware. Food takes up the majority of my monthly budget. I would be getting up into the 4500+ calories range. Affordable. For me.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Witch..100lbs of muscle? In how long? Come on man..you know better than that. 100lbs is a lifetime goal..and your about my age from what I remember. Hell..ill be cheering you on though.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Witch..100lbs of muscle? In how long? Come on man..you know better than that. 100lbs is a lifetime goal..and your about my age from what I remember. Hell..ill be cheering you on though.
Let’s go with one year. Yeah. One year. I’ll try to put on a buck in one year. Hit 311. Let’s see if I can. I bet I top out at about 280.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let’s go with one year. Yeah. One year. I’ll try to put on a buck in one year. Hit 311. Let’s see if I can. I bet I top out at about 280.
I'm skeptical.... :) But in for the ride!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Over-reaching always produces better results. My bulk I got 35lbs shooting for 50. Bet if I had shot for 25, it would have just been 25. Aim high...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m about 90% sure if I make the most out of the year I can either do it or develop some serious health issues trying.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I love the optimism. But you’re gonna need some of that superdupermethyltrenavardboladrol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I bet I STILL would have 19 year olds that weigh a buck twenty mean-mugging me at the gym, even at 280. Drives me nuts curling what they bench and they walk past me flexed like they are going to slow me down. H A T E cocky kids. - sorry for the vent

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bet I STILL would have 19 year olds that weigh a buck twenty mean-mugging me at the gym, even at 280. Drives me nuts curling what they bench and they walk past me flexed like they are going to slow me down. H A T E cocky kids. - sorry for the vent
Right there with you. My gym has weekly challenges and some cocky kid hit 315 on bench..shirted and wrapped..and was acting like a total dbag. While he was hi fiving his 'bros', I went to his bench with no wraps..and ripped off 20 reps with 315. I might be old..but Im a bad mf...lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right there with you. My gym has weekly challenges and some cocky kid hit 315 on bench..shirted and wrapped..and was acting like a total dbag. While he was hi fiving his 'bros', I went to his bench with no wraps..and ripped off 20 reps with 315. I might be old..but Im a bad mf...lol
And they cut their shirt up like it’s a ****ing man-thong! Walking all puffed up with their baby Justin Bieber muscles. I’m probably gonna end up catching a charge here one day at my gym. ???

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And they cut their shirt up like it’s a ****ing man-thong! Walking all puffed up with their baby Justin Bieber muscles. I’m probably gonna end up catching a charge here one day at my gym. ������
Yeah..the tren aint helping either..lol

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I’m about 90% sure if I make the most out of the year I can either do it or develop some serious health issues trying.
Im afraid the latter is inevitable, succeed or not

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Sure, you can always speed up the process.

Reactions: Nac
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There’s not one shred of evidence that shows acute steroid use over a period of several months is 100% guaranteed to shorten the lifespan.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyway brother, you do you.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
There’s not one shred of evidence that shows acute steroid use over a period of several months is 100% guaranteed to shorten the lifespan.
You misunderstood me. We are in a forum called anabolic minds, it would be ridiculous to say dont take AAS.

Im just saying 100lbs of muscle in just a year is too much for the body. That kind of muscle-that fast-will hurt you twice the AAS you will take in order to succed. If you dont plan to compete, maybe you should better make it -lets say- a 3 years goal.

Just my opinion man, no need to go mad. Im not criticizing anyone here.