A little help with SD.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You misunderstood me. We are in a forum called anabolic minds, it would be ridiculous to say dont take AAS.

Im just saying 100lbs of muscle in just a year is too much for the body. That kind of muscle-that fast-will hurt you twice the AAS you will take in order to succed. If you dont plan to compete, maybe you should better make it -lets say- a 3 years goal.

Just my opinion man, no need to go mad. Im not criticizing anyone here.
I disagree. I think the longer you use the real growth doses of AAS, the more damage, regardless of results.

So ID say it’s better to grow a ton in one year, like the way puberty works, than to try and stretch it out. Then it’s just recomping any fat that might arise later as maintenance.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Better get a ton of slin and HGH

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Better get a ton of slin and HGH
I want a small waist. But yes, I do have some things. I need more things. But I have some already... no need for insulin though. IGF is better. GH and IGF is like a super soldier serum.

I’m gonna have fun this year putting all those holes in myself again.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could with insulin, anadrol, and high test. 6k in cals and 1500 in carbs daily plus heavy training

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anybody seen the documentary Free Solo? Or even Bigger Faster Stronger?
A common theme in both of these is what a certain kind of individual is willing to do in pursuit of excellence. Alex Honnald’s crazy ass has a damn movie made about him, and his goals, with one wrong move would hill him instantly. Or the Olympic athletes surveyed who claimed they would rake an experimental drug that would guarantee death in 10 years but got them a gold medal...

To me, it’s insane that I’m willing to put insulin in my body for more potential muscle. I like that AM is always so geared toward harm-reduction and responsibility, but you could do everything right and die on your way to work anyways.
In my last moments I’m probably going to be glad I took a few risks, and accomplished goals that seem crazy af to everyone else. Because to me, climbing a 3000ft Rock with no rope is nuts. Being a 300lb monster however sounds badass though.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody seen the documentary Free Solo? Or even Bigger Faster Stronger?
A common theme in both of these is what a certain kind of individual is willing to do in pursuit of excellence. Alex Honnald’s crazy ass has a damn movie made about him, and his goals, with one wrong move would hill him instantly. Or the Olympic athletes surveyed who claimed they would rake an experimental drug that would guarantee death in 10 years but got them a gold medal...

To me, it’s insane that I’m willing to put insulin in my body for more potential muscle. I like that AM is always so geared toward harm-reduction and responsibility, but you could do everything right and die on your way to work anyways.
In my last moments I’m probably going to be glad I took a few risks, and accomplished goals that seem crazy af to everyone else. Because to me, climbing a 3000ft Rock with no rope is nuts. Being a 300lb monster however sounds badass though.
I concur

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could with insulin, anadrol, and high test. 6k in cals and 1500 in carbs daily plus heavy training
I could do it even faster with two good runs of M1T and a cycle of superdrol while hitting the test and DHB, too... then I just have to cruise til it sticks. and cram some GH and IGF in too.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could do it even faster with two good runs of M1T and a cycle of superdrol while hitting the test and DHB, too... then I just have to cruise til it sticks. and cram some GH and IGF in too.
I could never run M1T more than a few weeks at a low dose. SD is much easier to run

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I could never run M1T more than a few weeks at a low dose. SD is much easier to run
For me it’s the opposite. But it’s still only a few weeks of either.

I can go up to 20mg of either. I’d really prefer to use injectable of each. Stronger and less harsh, need less mgs.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M1T did make me feel like I was going to pop like a zit, though.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For me it’s the opposite. But it’s still only a few weeks of either.

I can go up to 20mg of either. I’d really prefer to use injectable of each. Stronger and less harsh, need less mgs.
You used the injectable SD? Stuff is Unicorn like. I know AdamMorrow and RickyBlobby both have ran it and their price list floats around here somewhere. I think I still have it in my email too somewhere

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I disagree. I think the longer you use the real growth doses of AAS, the more damage, regardless of results.

So ID say it’s better to grow a ton in one year, like the way puberty works, than to try and stretch it out. Then it’s just recomping any fat that might arise later as maintenance.
Obviously, you cant compare what is naturally induced during puberty and what is chemically induced, especially after mid 30s.

Obviously, a 300lbs monster needs a ton of drugs to recomp and an other ton of food and steroids to maintain.

Obviously, this bodybuilding thing is a marathon not a sprint.

Obviously, each body can take up a certain amount of punishment before it starts punishing you back. You can either spend this amount of tolerance in a short time or through out your entire life.

I thought the whole moto style, live fast die young, was obsolete some decades ago.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Obviously, you cant compare what is naturally induced during puberty and what is chemically induced, especially after mid 30s.

Obviously, a 300lbs monster needs a ton of drugs to recomp and an other ton of food and steroids to maintain.

Obviously, this bodybuilding thing is a marathon not a sprint.

Obviously, each body can take up a certain amount of punishment before it starts punishing you back. You can either spend this amount of tolerance in a short time or through out your entire life.

I thought the whole moto style, live fast die young, was obsolete some decades ago.
Incorrect on every level. Besides, I think I have about 15years experience with this on you. There are a handful of AAS I won’t touch. Nearly every one is very popular. Yup. You guys are gonna live forever...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You used the injectable SD? Stuff is Unicorn like. I know AdamMorrow and RickyBlobby both have ran it and their price list floats around here somewhere. I think I still have it in my email too somewhere
It’s carried in a few different places...