Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
remember to read the ingredients label. most reduced fat milks have actual added sugar. it's insane

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
plus Ben & Jerry are a couple of washed up "woke" far far left liberal hippies..............screw their ice cream!
I actually have recently become a fan of Kroger Private Selection when using icecream to push easy calories.

At $5 per tub it’s cheaper than a single pint of B&J’s but basically 3x the calories and just as easy to eat. Lots of calorically dense crap in there.

3,200 hyper-palatable calories for $5 in today’s market is pretty darn good.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ordered unflavored whey protein. gonna try to use stevia and whey to make decent macro ice cream. I have a fairly high fat diet so I'll be doing cream, eggs, whey, stevia, half n half, and probably a small amount of sugar. I see a lot of recipes with no eggs or dairy but I'm gonna start off using dairy. I saw one that would use bananas as a base instead.
Now you've got my attention! So when's the protein ice cream start up company beginning as well?! ;)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I actually have recently become a fan of Kroger Private Selection when using icecream to push easy calories.

At $5 per tub it’s cheaper than a single pint of B&J’s but basically 3x the calories and just as easy to eat. Lots of calorically dense crap in there.

3,200 hyper-palatable calories for $5 in today’s market is pretty darn good.
Idk about where you live but we have a store here called dollar general and there store brand cookies and cream is one of those type deals. It's either$3.99 or $4.99 and works out to 3,840 in a container.

When I'm not watching my weight il take 4 servings, 1.5 cups fairlife and a scoop of cookies and cream whey protein powder and make a 1000 calorie milkshake with a little over 50 gm of protein in it.

Fukin delicious 😋

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Idk about where you live but we have a store here called dollar general and there store brand cookies and cream is one of those type deals. It's either$3.99 or $4.99 and works out to 3,840 in a container.

When I'm not watching my weight il take 4 servings, 1.5 cups fairlife and a scoop of cookies and cream whey protein powder and make a 1000 calorie milkshake with a little over 50 gm of protein in it.

Fukin delicious
Great tip; Dollar General is awesome. Everything you need to get hyoooge

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ice cream company logistics sound brutal. but maybe some day! I'd likely need to get a gym and then sell it at the gym
My family owns a couple restaurants and a few years back my cousin bought this summer time spot for ice cream and seafood and basically a summer lunch spot, 2 years ago he eliminated everything except the ice cream and the place is now a creamery. Profit margins are through the roof, basically he eliminated 80% of his overhead, him and 4 other employees make 10 flavors of ice cream and a couple soft serve ice cream and he's killing it. Like to the point that I have nightmares about not getting involved with it and how bad I missed out,😓

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My family owns a couple restaurants and a few years back my cousin bought this summer time spot for ice cream and seafood and basically a summer lunch spot, 2 years ago he eliminated everything except the ice cream and the place is now a creamery. Profit margins are through the roof, basically he eliminated 80% of his overhead, him and 4 other employees make 10 flavors of ice cream and a couple soft serve ice cream and he's killing it. Like to the point that I have nightmares about not getting involved with it and how bad I missed out,
the ice cream stores here in Virginia Beach are actually terrible quality. right on the beach front too. they have these Ben and Jerry's shops that are poorly maintained and have barely any flavors. I walked out of them and didn't even order anything they were so bad.

I'll probably never be able to get a business loan though because of student debt. so I have to make a bunch of money first. tell them to open a store in VB lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
the ice cream stores here in Virginia Beach are actually terrible quality. right on the beach front too. they have these Ben and Jerry's shops that are poorly maintained and have barely any flavors. I walked out of them and didn't even order anything they were so bad.

I'll probably never be able to get a business loan though because of student debt. so I have to make a bunch of money first. tell them to open a store in VB lol
I haven't been to Virginia beach in probably 15 years. When I was a teenager it was a very popular party spot. In my 20's last time I was in that area the party scene seemed to have died everything was kinda run down compared to how I had remember it as a teenager. What's it like there now?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nodus!!!

... I generally consume 1 1/2 Gallo s of Whole mole per day!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dollar general and the JM Blakely bulking diet
JM really taught me a lot through his writing. His weight cutting manual was light years ahead. I believe it was called Secrets of Bodyweight Manipulation. As well as his incorporation of non-western mental training.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
is it a compressor machine? it seems there's 3 kinds:

1. old bucket method with ice and salt. pain in the ass to do the ice and salt
2. all electric but have to chill your ingredients overnight
3. compressor based where you just put stuff in and turn it on

the compressor ones are all pretty expensive. I went with some cheap one for $120 that had good reviews. Cuisinart's compressor is being sold half price at $250, and the best compressor one is $500. this way I can make ice cream more than once in a day. I can also make slushy drinks with it I think.
Mine is a $50 Cuisinart ice cream maker from Bed Bath & Beyond. I love using it. I just put two scoops of good tasting protein powder in a shaker bottle with 12oz of oat milk or cashew milk and dump it in. 20 minutes later I have a pretty tasty desert that my kids believe is “real” ice cream lol